Existance - Main

#33 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 03:31 AM

ROFL High 5's Cliff!
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#34 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:46 AM

Mildly funny although not very creative, Hardly calls for a ROFL. And who high fives nowa days anyways pretty lame and flirting towards fruity :wub: .

On a side note I enjoy how you use the forums, time and time agian to post how big your head is. Then just remove peoples posts that "you dont wanna see on your thread". Imagine if everyone could do that, there would be no forums.

I look forward to the day I read that you 've sold the clan like TA to add another 5-6 cobalts to the jared/alan collection :wub: :wub:

Have a good one and please if your going to try to cut me up, it appears as though you need more then 2 hours to come up with something cause the last one really didnt make the cut and was kinda bland. So take a day or two, or perhaps a clan meeting and all put ur big heads together and try to come up with something a little more zesty, so I can at least get a laugh out of it. :wub: ;)
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#35 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:01 AM

We can't actually put our heads together because the combined gravitational pull would send the earth out of orbit :wub:

Edit: hi dev ;)

Edited by Raylen, 20 June 2006 - 10:18 AM.

+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#36 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:20 AM

My God, lighten up Brian and stop eating McSerious burgers for breakfast.

Who <3 The Housewives?

#37 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:14 AM

This is our new clan anthem....

When I was just a little boy I asked my mother what shall I join? Shall I join the Housewives? Should I join The Crypt? and heres what she said to me....

(everyone)

Wash your mouth out son, and go get your fathers gun, and shoot that Crypt scum, shoot that Crypt scum!

The ~*The Crypt*~, ranked 2, with score 4711, consists of 696 members and 43 rooms:

*shrugs* I know who little boys are, you should talk big when you are big. ;)
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#38 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:47 PM

Edit: hi dev ;)

Eyes off he's mine!
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#39 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:22 PM

Mildly funny although not very creative, Hardly calls for a ROFL. And who high fives nowa days anyways pretty lame and flirting towards fruity :wub: .

On a side note I enjoy how you use the forums, time and time agian to post how big your head is. Then just remove peoples posts that "you dont wanna see on your thread". Imagine if everyone could do that, there would be no forums.

I look forward to the day I read that you 've sold the clan like TA to add another 5-6 cobalts to the jared/alan collection :wub: :wub:

Have a good one and please if your going to try to cut me up, it appears as though you need more then 2 hours to come up with something cause the last one really didnt make the cut and was kinda bland. So take a day or two, or perhaps a clan meeting and all put ur big heads together and try to come up with something a little more zesty, so I can at least get a laugh out of it. :wub: ;)

1. You really arent that good of a flamer although you get lots of "special" points for giving it a good attempt now and then.

2. No one took 2 hours to come up with a reply. No one cares enough about what you say to go to this thread immediatley after you reply and try to come up with something better because your initial post wasnt that good anyhow. I logged onto the forums nearly 2 hours after you posted.....and immediatley posted a reply with a photo ive had in my photobucket account for months. Wow, that was hard.

3. Lighten up. This post was intended to get a rise out of people who were to stuck on themselves to realize that this is all just lighthearted fun. Looks like we found that person.
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#40 Venture

Venture
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:32 PM

I look forward to the day I read that you 've sold the clan like TA to add another 5-6 cobalts to the jared/alan collection :wub: ;)

If they sold the clan they wouldnt make enough for 1 cobalt never mind 5-6 it only has 14 rooms...

And to Joe our house is small but we're big enough to know when we can start boasting about it :wub:

And to Jazza I <3 the housewives :wub:

Edited by Venture, 20 June 2006 - 02:34 PM.

#41 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:37 PM

Good work Dave.

#42 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:07 PM

lol... Big headed?

Oh yeah. We walk around saying we're elitist...

I did that very thing this morning.

Love Cal.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#43 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:35 PM

<3 we only invite shiney active people ;)

Edit: People coming home from the pub should be seen and not herd.

Edited by Snoopy, 21 June 2006 - 08:43 AM.

If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#44 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:30 PM

The ~*The Crypt*~, ranked 2, with score 4711, consists of 696 members and 43 rooms:

omg lzozlzoz my clan is rank 1 cause I have 10 arches and 500 rooms, since I have a higher rank I must be better than your whole clan.

Rank means nothing, don't get confused :wub:

#45 Evaporate

Evaporate
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:57 PM

Well, it does appear that clan rank, has more to do with clan house size, than actual crits in the clan. Yet, sheer volumne of arch crits, can also make a difference in score as well. But, ehh..

#46 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:30 AM

omg lzozlzoz my clan is rank 1 cause I have 10 arches and 500 rooms, since I have a higher rank I must be better than your whole clan.

It does noob, and your chairman would happily have me there to :wub:
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#47 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:36 AM

Have a good one and please if your going to try to cut me up, it appears as though you need more then 2 hours to come up with something cause the last one really didnt make the cut and was kinda bland. So take a day or two, or perhaps a clan meeting and all put ur big heads together and try to come up with something a little more zesty, so I can at least get a laugh out of it. :wub: :wub:

didnt u quit?

on another note, im a god, and im in DHW ;)

Edited by combusta, 21 June 2006 - 07:37 AM.

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#48 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:18 AM

It does noob, and your chairman would happily have me there to :wub:

Gnarkill, seriously do some thinking. I mean seriously. MysticShadows (OMG a newb clan) beat out Crypt at one time to take on rank 2 for the longest time and Crypt never showed up to reclaim it. It was only after my account got jacked, did they manage to retake the rank 2 spot. So Crypt isn't all "big boys" as you claim. <3's DHW by the way.

#49 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:20 AM

I don't get it, how are you talking to Gnarkill? That's Joe and me you're quoting o.o

#50 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:54 AM

We'd get rooms but Jared gambles all our money ;)

#51 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 02:56 PM

SEVEN DAYS IN SUNNY JUNE EY ;)
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#52 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:03 PM

The Crypt would have easily taken the #2 rank off you Karla, so don't sit there and say otherwise.. and your clan is nothing to begin with we could take it out no matter what rank we were.

And as for this whole DHW post you guys did the work for me that i don't even have to comment on it as to how stupid/ego jumped it is.. also a lame attempt to be funny.. it's also funny how you guys are the only ones getting a laugh out of it too.. laughing at your own jokes....
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#53 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:32 PM

OK, Joe = Mono = Crypt chairman... never was Gnarkill....

Also, since when did i ever steal anything.. that is the funniest thing i have ever heard.. not my fault you let your account get jacked twice.. doesn't mean everyone is a thief now..

Crypt is a way better clan then Mysticshadows will ever be rankwise or not.. and we can have #2 spot whenever we want it.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#54 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:44 PM

woa less talk of ms and tc, this is all about teh housewifes and how great we are!
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#55 Venture

Venture
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:24 PM

Yer put them straight and stay on topic!

Housewives are ace and those who are moanin bout us ego trippin STFU get a sense of humour n stop takin everything so seriously. Its a game, if you dont appreciate our sense of humour dont post on our thread.

#56 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:36 PM

Pedie is right, the topic clearly says "post your clan antics here" and this is ours, so kindly stay on topic or just don't post at all. Appropriate warnings given out.

And as for this whole DHW post you guys did the work for me that i don't even have to comment on it as to how stupid/ego jumped it is.. also a lame attempt to be funny.. it's also funny how you guys are the only ones getting a laugh out of it too.. laughing at your own jokes....

Well allow me to retort. Ryuku, Da_J_Mooney, Mysticstorm, Horny, Piggy are all supportin dis! If you really feel the need to post on other peoples clan threads so badly maybe consider making your own. I'd read it when I want to fall asleep at night.

And note, this is one of the hottest threads left on this forum, love us or hate us at least we make things interesting.

The Desperate Housewives, ranked 11, with score 2073, consists of 656 members and 14 rooms:

Welcome back Joe! Good to have you back in the sexy Housewives!

#57 Venture

Venture
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:48 PM

Well said.

#58 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:07 PM

. Dhw is nothing. TC>DHW anyday of the week. Anyone wanna step up and duel me or dev?? Any number of crits. Just page or leave memo on Tru or Zipo, telling us what time and date.
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#59 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:15 PM

. Dhw is nothing. TC>DHW anyday of the week. Anyone wanna step up and duel me or dev?? Any number of crits. Just page or leave memo on Tru or Zipo, telling us what time and date.

See that's more like it, I actually really like this Gary kid. He's made a point, made himself look tough and last but not least stayed on topic.

Well done ;).

Shame he is totally out-of-his-league lol, but kudos anyway.

#60 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:25 PM

lol I always pwnt Crypt in UR, had a little interaction recently too, Jamie and Speedy got pwnt ;)

DHW is pretty much the best clan, has many powerful people, more than any other clan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users