Who Do You Miss?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#31 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 10:24 AM

Hey now Jim I help restore crits too so :( to you too. LoL last I checked in with Ryan he is working his tushie off.. Anyways I concur with alot of people named. I also add Cyric as a player he was fun to do quest stuff with, Knine aka John he was a sweety and brought me onto game o.O Almost 4 yrs ago. Archie, my boys ryan and joel always ones that should come back. But I hope also they are having fun and enjoying thier life - Mindi
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#32 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:09 PM

I miss the Epic ( Chris) and also Nick ( Bahashabeem)
I do NOT miss some others that have left however....glad to see them gone :(
Especially the thieves/cheaters........you all know who they are

:ph34r:
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#33 Gunshow

Gunshow
  • Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:51 PM

I miss Gaddy. :(

#34 dillinger

dillinger
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:20 AM

ok gaddy wtf KARLS IN BOLD BUT IM NOT..punk

#35 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:19 AM

Screw Dylan. :-D
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#36 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 04:05 AM

I miss.......

Alan, Moberg, Dart, Jimmy, Rick, Joe, Andy, Tom, Jen.

I also miss others, not because I liked them but because they were above average players, and had gold to buy my stuff.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#37 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 05:46 AM

I miss Dylan!

Edited by Gaddy, 29 December 2005 - 05:46 AM.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#38 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:07 AM

I miss.......

I also miss others, not because I liked them but because they were above average players, and had gold to buy my stuff.

i knew u used me just to cyber :(
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#39 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:13 AM

frog's suck

#40 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:28 AM

I miss.......

i knew u used me just to cyber :(

No we used the Troll to cyber with. We hung out with you because you would kill us if we didn't.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#41 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 01:42 AM

lol
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#42 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 02:00 AM

OMFG sorry Chris lol. Was thinking through old t.a guys mainly.

Edited by Thunderja, 30 December 2005 - 03:03 AM.

#43 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 02:11 AM

I miss.......

i knew u used me just to cyber :ph34r:

No we used the Troll to cyber with. We hung out with you because you would kill us if we didn't.

lol Classic :(
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#44 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:22 PM

Newb was always an all round cool/nice guy infact he kinda reminded me a lot of Gaddy :-)

Are you trying to call me fat or something? Because gaddy is a fat s lut. Well, I guess he's not that fat. I forgive you.

I don't play anymore because I can't log on for some reason or another, and it's just not as fun as it used to be. There used to be friendly competition. You know, like sportsmanship and the like. Now it's just lol lemme get my alts brb k lemme invis rel quic brb k i pwnd you bai nub. Seriously. What the hell is that? Not to mention the economy is pretty messed up, and it's pretty much impossible to enjoy an area, because while you are doing that, someone will come along and PK you.

DoD 4 lyfe

heh

#45 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 07:40 PM

I miss myself. :(
Stadic Ingame...

#46 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 09:26 PM

If you all miss yourself so much.... Just comeback, it's that simple.

#47 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:55 PM

I can't. :(
Stadic Ingame...

#48 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 11:30 PM

I miss stadic :(
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#49 Maesse

Maesse
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 08:11 PM

Hey, Ana here aka Dream/Maesse and for those real old schoolers..Charlie.

I can't help but chuckle at this thread. The only reason I saw it was because Lappa was over for a visit and read over his shoulder, otherwise I probably wouldn't realize how much time I actually wasted on the game. Don't get me wrong, at that time in my life, Nightmist was a great escape. And I did manage to keep a couple friendships outside of the game. Someone told me once, At the end of the day the people in the games you play don't give a crap about you or who you are. Once you are gone they will not remember you or care what's happened to you. I have and will always remember that. This thread just prooves it.

I never really said good bye to people becuase I was still somewhat around. I suppose this would be it...Take care everyone and good luck in all you do. To those of you I still talk to, Ill see you around the net. For those of you who I considered frinds and lost touch with, I hope all is well and the new year brings you lots of happiness. For those of you I didn't get along with so well, it was a pleasure playing the game with you. And for those of you who don't know me...enjoy the game!

Happy New Year!

Anastasia.
Onyx & Raj

I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between

#50 dillinger

dillinger
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 08:23 PM

oh no i wasnt listed on the 'who do u miss thread' boo fin hoo lol
*sigh*

#51 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 07:50 AM

Hey, Ana here aka Dream/Maesse and for those real old schoolers..Charlie.

I can't help but chuckle at this thread. The only reason I saw it was because Lappa was over for a visit and read over his shoulder, otherwise I probably wouldn't realize how much time I actually wasted on the game. Don't get me wrong, at that time in my life, Nightmist was a great escape. And I did manage to keep a couple friendships outside of the game. Someone told me once, At the end of the day the people in the games you play don't give a crap about you or who you are. Once you are gone they will not remember you or care what's happened to you. I have and will always remember that. This thread just prooves it.

I never really said good bye to people becuase I was still somewhat around. I suppose this would be it...Take care everyone and good luck in all you do. To those of you I still talk to, Ill see you around the net. For those of you who I considered frinds and lost touch with, I hope all is well and the new year brings you lots of happiness. For those of you I didn't get along with so well, it was a pleasure playing the game with you. And for those of you who don't know me...enjoy the game! 

Happy New Year!

Anastasia.

Ana, stay in touch! better yet, don't quit! Seriously, take care of yourself and your family, that is what is truly important. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and always remember you (and that whip! lol) with a smile! Don't forget all of us though, cause we surely won't forget you!

Love, Shella

* fixed typo*

Edited by Amy, 01 January 2006 - 07:51 AM.

~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#52 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 02:38 AM

long live Demons of Death :(
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#53 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 05:52 AM

I miss Ori, even though ima see him 2moro at school, i still miss him on the game :(

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#54 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 03:01 AM

All the old faithful clan members. :(
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#55 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:45 AM

Faithful.. The good ole days :( Lol.
Aequitas In-Game

#56 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:57 AM

bring linds back :(
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#57 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:22 PM

mstar :(

#58 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

I miss the guy's from old Fallen Angel's get them back and also get Di aka Jinx back :(

Edited by Bad Boy, 04 January 2006 - 05:43 PM.

Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#59 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:51 PM

will petra anita rene... beyond betrayal crew
good fun days that
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#60 «™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»

«™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:08 PM

I miss the good old days of MT when Rizzen/Mithril (Julian) used to drag me all over the map and we'd spend hours hiding out killing everything in RG but never once finding the CGB home. The days when we used to play clan tag with a Token Coin of Cyric and Paranormal (Manda) ended up being "it" 9 times out of 10. I also miss Lokey since he started his new job (Good luck with that hun) he's not been on line much. I guess it's the good times we had and all the fun, but I miss the old MT days and everyone who was there.
Why is it you can sue a cigarette company for cancer, McDonalds for getting fat, but you cant sue Smirnoff for all the ugly people youve slept with?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users