Photo

Tom - Thought I Should Break My Silence To Say...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 08:53 PM

Dear Microsoft,

It has recently come to my attention that your company and it's products are used and exploitable by more people than i have the ability to count. As such, i'm holding you responsible for the the loss of my immaterial online game objects, which were only made accessible by first cracking msn's poor password requirements. I had made my password to the standards of Microsoft, and assumed that because Microsoft was so large and experienced, it was obviously the most secure. Now i know that MSN passwords can be entered by anybody! anywhere! I thought that my password was mine, and that people without my fingers couldn't know to type my password. I also now am aware that when you stop using an MSN screen name, it still exists. I had always figured it went into a void of some kind, and could only be retrieved through a magic incantation, that could be described to me by my spirit guide. When did that stop being Microsoft policy? Well, at the end of the day, Microsoft, you dropped the ball. I lost quite a bit to anti-spirit guide security, and expect to be compensated for the loss of my stuff that i got for free in the first place.

Sincerely,
Some Careless Guys
Evil report carries further than any applause

#32 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 10:32 PM

Time is worth more than money so dont say nm stuff is free.
Stadic Ingame...

#33 Chewbob

Chewbob
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 08:57 AM

Nightmist is free in monetary terms, dipnuts. Nightmist is a game, and the time you spend playing it shouldn't be an expense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users