Photo

A New Item...cosmetic Only

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Should Berserkers be allowed Clothing?

Should Berserkers be allowed Clothing?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:22 PM

Even if its just like crappy tattered stuff they should still get some clothes

supported.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#32 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 05:22 PM

its sort of a no brainer that zerkers already are wearing more then their underwear
Page/Memo Beatrix

#33 mStar

mStar
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 02:29 AM

i dont like the idea of being naked while there are blades swining i would personaly like to keep my "supriorty" in tact and not on the floor wiggling up some ones leg(meew!)
Knight Ingame
Dai Prz

#34 VampireDeviantReturns

VampireDeviantReturns
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:48 AM

Thanks for all the support, and I have unfortunately have piled my plate too high, I have started a RP oriented clan and have been focused upon that ....but to all that supported my cause I thank you, and I will resume this topic as soon as Squee gets his but in gear and joins the clan , he will take over recruiting I am hoping as well as helping the RP Nubs..... and I will focus back on this.. Because I do have some great ideas for the zerkers clothing items.

As for the aqquiring of them I was thinking make it lvl based.....As they grow in levels perhaps the quality of their clothing does as well.....loin cloth at lvl 1 perhaps an Armani suit at arch, Just Kidding btw.... But as all other classes get better and snazzier armor as they level up why leave the zerks at the homeless state of dress.....

But as I said thank you all for your support and I saw some very good ideas from people that were interested.....Perhaps we could all contribute an item or two toward this cause...I will post my ideas soon, as I have them in my mind and a few on a word document I just have to find it upon my desk quite cluttered it has become since taking on this clan thing..

Keep the idea's coming please .

Edit: I just realized that I repeated myself with the Clothing gets better with lvl, sorry about that

Edited by VampireDeviantReturns, 30 October 2005 - 07:00 AM.

#35 Notak

Notak
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:01 PM

feck i just realised none of the stuff i listed can actually be work by zerks :(

Edited by Notak, 20 November 2005 - 07:05 PM.

#36 £EGEÑd§ ôf thë Mí§T

£EGEÑd§ ôf thë Mí§T
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 06:15 AM

The artist Frazetta, who's work adorns all Conan books, apparantly voted for loin cloths too.. =)
Twisted_Nemesis or Splinter Ingame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users