Photo

What Do You Seek When Training?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you seek when training on 1-alt?

What do you seek when training?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:07 AM

Stop.

Back on topic.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#32 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

I look for 100g Pubs or Free refreshes. Tyvm :lol:
Freek ingame.

#33 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:20 AM

MY Goal in NM? To be able to lvl. I don't have multiple crits. I use Tinderstep. I Gold on my cleric, train on my cleric and heal parties on my cleric. Getting gold in Nm is really hard enough. Thus the reason I haven't been on. Everyone wants and needs clerics on to go bossing, so its really hard to go golding by myself.

For instance...Say I want to go to zeum: Good Pod and Gold right? Well, I have to spend 20mins Killing mayor and then gather a party to kill mummy and then go to second. In which case I have to split the gold. OR I can make sure I kill mayor twice before going to zeum. Use one key to kill mummy and then ask people to drop lodes in zeum so I can put on some decent exp. Which isn't always the case.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to cleric....Running around NM randomly healing people and following them about giving them Enhances..But just like everyone else, I would like to lvl and have awesome equips. There is no possible way that I can train 1-40, afford my lvls and gear all while clericing bosses, dying to traps, pks etc.. its impossible.

supported.

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

#34 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

silly elf, i didnt rack up 1200pks in 6 months cuz im bad.

wisdom and magic absorb are no match for a shade or 2.

Was a large playerbase back then.

Try PK now and see how many you get.
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users