Photo

Who Would Win?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Astronaughts or Cave Men?

Astronaughts or Cave Men?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:05 AM

The cavemen would probably be better at killing lions.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#32 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:14 AM

I say the spacepeople are like the Fantastic Four. Eat that cavepeople.

"Fire on! *flames*"
Posted Image

#33 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:19 AM

Yeah but cavemen are like the hulk.

'ME SMASH!'

#34 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:22 AM

Pfffft. Come on. Have you not seen The Thing? He's like the Hulk...but made of rock and wearing less clothing.
Posted Image

#35 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:54 AM

Interesting question as to who would win there. Hmmnn. The ninja turtles would own them both anyway.

Edited by Deval, 27 February 2004 - 03:55 AM.

#36 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:58 AM

Oh, come on. That's not fair. They're reptiles, they have weapons AND they're ninjas. That's totally God-Modding. XD
Posted Image

#37 Mastah_Fluff

Mastah_Fluff
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 05:06 AM

To clear it up, they'd be fighting on Earth on neutral terrain..they would have an equal amount of people on each side.
Love long lost, never to love again, forever to be alone.
Creator of All Things Fluffy
Evil Zoloft King of Un-Certain Insanity

#38 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 05:40 AM

Still cavemen, cus they would have to work as teams to get their food, plus I wouldn't think astronaughts are trained to kill.

#39 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 02:44 PM

who said cavemen killed dinosaurs anyway? and even if they did, lets look at it from a realistic view.... they probably hunted Psittacosaurus which are smaller than a pigeon, but it all depends which period of time cavemen were around in. there was... upper triassic, lower jurassic, middle jurassic, upper jurassic, lower cretaceous, and upper cretaceous. There arn't many important dino sites around the world for the Triassic, period, the most sites contain fossils of the Cretaceous period, which had species such as the ornithopod, which were plant eaters, and iquanodon which is a well known dino, and was common in it's time. meat-eaters were usually megalosaurus'. The upper cretaceous period was when most species of life appeared, so cavemen were able to hunt on stoat-like animals, frogs, various birds and mamals. Not to mention the amount of available plant-life used as food source. cavemen were't vicious cannibals, they would have mostly fed on plantation anyway.

#40 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:08 PM

If humans co-existed with dinosaurs that would mean that the human race is 250 million years old...

#41 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:13 PM

The whole dino fighting thing was a joke!

I started to sway towards space people.. But they suck..

Cave Men all the way, wooo! Nakedness :)
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#42 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2004 - 03:20 PM

They lived during the ice age, and they run around naked?

#43 Metatron

Metatron
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 04:17 PM

Yeah thats why they're so tough...

*Go Cavedudes*
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other sins are invented nonsense.

~Agmar~

#44 Vampyre

Vampyre
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 06:56 AM

but it all depends which period of time cavemen were around in.  there was... upper triassic, lower jurassic, middle jurassic, upper jurassic, lower cretaceous, and  upper cretaceous.  There arn't many important dino sites around the world for the Triassic, period, the most sites contain fossils of the Cretaceous period, which had species such as the ornithopod, which were plant eaters, and iquanodon which is a well known dino, and was common in it's time. meat-eaters were usually megalosaurus'.  The upper cretaceous period was when most species of life appeared, so cavemen were able to hunt on stoat-like animals, frogs, various birds and mamals.

Correct me if I'm wrong for I do not remember exactly, but I believe that only reptile existed during the Mesozoic era. (which the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous periods belong in) Mammals didn't come about until the Cenozoic era, which humans appeared in the Quaternary period. There's probably a couple million years of difference there.

Edit: But none the less I still say the cavemen/women would pwn.

Edited by Vampyre, 06 March 2004 - 07:00 AM.

Illusion

This isn't reality.
Before you I am not me.
Misconception what you see.
Happiness this cannot be.
Pain, hatred, insanity.

#45 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2004 - 03:15 PM

Astronauts easy, they don't have that much women to moose things up :)

#46 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 05:14 PM

Just so everyone knows:

I count Jedi Nights as astronaughts. :)
Posted Image

#47 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 02:37 AM

Lazors? I don't know. Lazors sound like they would beat cavemen, but do they have lazors?

:) Supose to be spelt like that...not a screw-up.
Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#48 Mastah_Fluff

Mastah_Fluff
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:12 AM

I stated this before, THEY HAVE NO WEAPONS..they are regular astronaughts and cave men ok?
Love long lost, never to love again, forever to be alone.
Creator of All Things Fluffy
Evil Zoloft King of Un-Certain Insanity

#49 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:26 AM

but don't some spacemen come from the airforce? and they ARE trained in hand to hand combat. and if the spacemen were given some time, they could formulate a strategy that might pick apart the cavemen, and take advantage of the cavemen's weakness. brains over braun.

#50 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 03:04 PM

TROGDOR!

#51 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 10:15 PM

I Think the astrodudes would just out smart the cave man.. Maybe pick up a rock or something and throw it.. Or start a fire.. OR OR!! Turn a flash light on.. The Astrodudes would turn on a flash light.. and the cave man would follow the light.. after about 10 hours of duing this.. the caverockers would be wore out.. Astrodudes would get the easy win :)

ABOUT COMICS!! Hulk would own any other thing that steps in his way. And if it was Savage.. you would be totally fuc*ed Although Spiderman could put up a good fight. Or maybe Captain America.... And if you think The Thing could step up to the Hulk you need to be slaped.. Twice...

Edited by Vër§íðñ 1.0, 14 March 2004 - 10:15 PM.

I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#52 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 10:36 PM

Pffft. Who cares about strength? The Thing wore spandex. That makes up for any short comings.
Posted Image

#53 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 10:45 PM

I won $1000 in a playwrite competition for writing a script about Spandex. Then Pandilex said something about a bos costing $1000, and I laughed and scruffed his hair.

#54 Aidon

Aidon
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 03:41 AM

Cavemen were not alive at same time as dinosaurs, you all watch too much Flintstones. So at best, all cavemen have is large mammal fighting capabilities. Oh, and the ability to migrate.

#55 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 05:31 PM

no!! i hear their migritory patterns were the most complex! scientists today still aren't 100% sure on them. i dunno, cavedudes sound pretty smart now. maybe if the spacemen dressed in fur, pooped in the open and acted like large mammals, then the cavedudes would surely win. ahh, the old "acti-like-a-prehistoric-mammal" trick has been tried and true, but not this time.

and if cavemen are so smart and strong, how come their dead?

#56 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 05:54 PM

They aren't dead, they evolved.

You see, children, there is a caveman inside each and everyone of us.

THE END

Westcoast

#57 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 11:25 PM

Astronaughts (or Jedi as I dub them) would simply use the force and do cool flips in the air...then blow it all by making terrible, terrible movies.
Posted Image

#58 Silverwizard

Silverwizard
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 06:11 AM

Cavemen would rule over weaponless astronaughts. The cavemen (I am assuming neandrethals) were stronger, etc etc etc than the homo sapian. The only reason homo sapians ruled is because they were more warlike basically they killed the neandrethals before they could out evolve them. Also there was some inter-spieces breeding going on so some neandrethal ended up in the finish product homo sapian. Cavemen would out fight them simply because they are stronger and able to pick up mr. (or mrs or miss) astronaught and throw them away. Also the cavemen came after the ice age which came after the dinosaurs so they never co-existed. The astronaughts may have to be a certain strength but the thing is that the cavemen would be stronger simply due to the fact that their race is stronger. Next the astronaughts in a roman style coleseum would only be able to throw sand in the cavemen's faces as a usage of surperior intelect but the thing is that the cavemen would pick up on this. Now I gotta stop, I am rambling this is really bad.
Chairman of The Warriors of The Mist, The Great and Powerful Wizard

Skippy the Peanut Butter Fiend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users