American Football.

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:50 PM

I thought I recognized this fricken post from last year!!! I'm still standing by my Bears reguardless of how bad they are sucking this year. I don't see them in the play-offs this year, but the way this year is going.. Anything would be suprising to me. I will say this.. if I had to choose another team to the super-bowl for this year, I see Green Bay going into Super Bowl and winning it.

I quit following college football. Until they lose the BCS standings crap... I'll never follow it again.

#32 Mentos

Mentos
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:02 PM

Dominating, strike at any time offense - Pats, and Cowboys

Dominating, defense can do w/e it takes to get the offense the ball - Pats, and Cowboys..

Best teams in the NFL right now - Pats and cowboys.

#33 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:53 PM

lol @ Karla

I've decided with football I am going with my home state team from now on since I don't root for my home teams in other sports :ph34r:

Go Vikes!

and if the guy above me was posting the "best teams" in the nfl ... Being from minnesota it pains me to say this but he left out the Packers.

Edited by Gnarkill, 28 November 2007 - 05:59 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#34 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:52 PM

Michigan teams suck so bad for football, that I'm ashamed of even saying I live in the damn state.

Michigan Wolverines - Lost to an unranked team not once but twice.
Michigan State - Green jerseys with guy in feather helmet as symbol = automatically gay anyways

Detroit Lions - Started out with a very strong season, but now are playing worse than the Bears. For the first time ever... I am actually starting to route on the Lions a little bit, but that's only a little tiny bit seeing that they are 6-5 vs the Bears which are 5-6. Only thing that will stop me from cheering on the Lions for the wild card spot is if by this weekend, Lions lose and Bears manage to pull off a back to back win and tie each other. Then, Lions go back to my ultimate crap team at the bottom again.

For this weekend.. I see... Packers over Dallas tomorrow night.
Lions over Minnesota (both same division)
Bears over Giants for the second year in a row. HAHA where is the dude from last year that argued with me up and down about Giants being better than Bears? Speaking of that game, I almost went to jail over it. Game cost me $200 in fines and court cost and I was right about Bears winning. :ph34r:

#35 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:19 PM

I agree with all those pics.. except Adrian Peterson should be back so I'm wondering if The Vikes can keep it going from last week! we shall see!

Edited by Gnarkill, 28 November 2007 - 10:19 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#36 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:47 PM

Cowboys!!! 10-1 Play the packers to night also 10-1 should be good NFC rival game.

Cowboys vs Pats Superbowl!

Freek ingame.

#37 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:37 AM

Cowboys (Now 11-1) Beat Packers (Now 10-2) 37-27!! :ph34r:
Freek ingame.

#38 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:14 AM

It was a really really good game. Sucks all to hell that Bret Farve got hurt. Rogers did an excellent job as back-up quarterback. Just too many wrong penalties. :ph34r:

#39 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:03 AM

Well, I'm 0-3 this week damnit!

Packers of course, already reported loss.

Lions Lost today against Vikings 42-10

Bears lost to Giants *swears up and down majorly bad* 21-16

#40 Mentos

Mentos
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:06 PM

and dj wanted to say packers are one of the best. there record is.. but they are not. Farve is simple having a miracle year. member the game after his dad died (they played the raiders) he was throw 60yd bombs on his BACK OFF leg and completeing in them in triple coverage dropping the ball right inbetween them... well he is doing exactly that except he is doin it all year. the vikings cant do anything without AP that as alrdy been established( i am a big AP fan, <<OU fan). the only thing u can down the wolverines about is them losing to a D1-AA(the same d1-aa 2weeks later than lost to a D2!! haahha). look at all the #1 and #2 teams this year, alot of them have been beat by un-beaten teams. LSU in that national title? are u serious? #1 both times they were beaten they dont deserve it. they had a chance to rap it up, but mcfadden and the ark razorbacks said FU!!

#41 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:05 PM

Patriots got extremely lucky last night. Due to a holding call, they manage to score a TD at 50 seconds till end of game. What made them even luckier that on the extra point turn.. Ravens committed 3 fouls which would add 35 yards to the kick return. Despite a really long bomb thrown by the ravens and a completed pass within inches of the goal.. Ravens failed to score. Patriots remain.. undefeated. :ph34r: ;)

#42 Mentos

Mentos
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

who cares if its luck. good teams why ways to win (wether u say luck or not)

#43 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:26 PM

it all boils down to the ravens coach calling that timeout when the d had that game won. the game was downhill for the ravens from there.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#44 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:30 AM

Actually it was the defensive co-ordinater that called the time-out, not the coach and man they raised hell over that today on every sports broadcast that there is.

#45 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:10 PM

Patriots got extremely lucky last night. Due to a holding call, they manage to score a TD at 50 seconds till end of game. What made them even luckier that on the extra point turn.. Ravens committed 3 fouls which would add 35 yards to the kick return. Despite a really long bomb thrown by the ravens and a completed pass within inches of the goal.. Ravens failed to score. Patriots remain.. undefeated. :ph34r: ;)

So, how bout them bears? Oh, by the way, im the guy from last year :) GO GIANTS!

But yeah, anyway, unfortunately the super bowl this year is going to be pats vs cowboys, cant say it's unfortunate for the pats because there isnt 1 team in the leage that deserves it more right now, the pats are under the most intense media coverage of any team in the past 20 years, naturally, of course since the last team to come as close as them was when the colts went 13-0, but they lost 2 games i believe? and then got beat by the pats in the playoff's.

Either way though, the pats havent got lucky in ANY game this season, their the only team in the league that actually PLAYS 60 MINUTES, the game is made 60 minutes for a reason, it can come right down to the wire every week, and the past 2 weeks it has for the pats, but they were more than prepared for it with a qb like brady, and a more than capable set of wr's, all in all the pats will win the super bowl, im gonna say pats 35 cowboys 21 is the final, could be wrong, like i said it's a 60 minute game, but i honestly dont see any teams that can beat the pats, the rest of their schedule dictates a perfect season, it makes me sad to say it because the giants are one of those teams on the schedule, but, oh well :)

(P.S. - since nobody else has figured this out yet, except the giants, im going to give you all a hint on how to beat the bears every week, DONT KICK TO DEVIN HESTER, game over man, game over.)
Sublime - 1a.

#46 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:01 AM

Just want to say "I told you so" to all the people that doubted me when I said the Patriots would go 16-0 this year. Back when I still played. lol. Miss you guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users