Options For Sharing.

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 11:48 PM

Get your own crits and items or risk the consequences works best for me. I'm sick of people claiming they have better items and crits than me despite the fact most of their stuff actually belongs to their bum buddy.

Yup, theres too many people round here that one minute walk around with a gang of archmasters, cobalts aloft, then the next day you see them on adepts coz they 'lost thier sharing partner', then next day they are sharing with someone else and start wafting cobalts around again........ next day its back to adepts :P

#32 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 11:55 PM

Get your own crits and items or risk the consequences works best for me. I'm sick of people claiming they have better items and crits than me despite the fact most of their stuff actually belongs to their bum buddy.

Yup, theres too many people round here that one minute walk around with a gang of archmasters, cobalts aloft, then the next day you see them on adepts coz they 'lost thier sharing partner', then next day they are sharing with someone else and start wafting cobalts around again........ next day its back to adepts :P

I am not going to totally flame you because your a pretty old player and havnt played in a long time

but no one has been hacked and lost a cobalt recently cept 1 lol and I highly doubt that so many people with csotws would make so many bad choices one after the other :P hope what you said was in jest because other wise your full of bs :P
Page/Memo Beatrix

#33 Crater

Crater
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:38 PM

to ban dynamic ip's he has to ban a range of ip's so he could potentialy ban someone else who happens to be from the same area (I assume that how he does it otherwise as I think it'd have to be somethign specifically on your computer)
And even static Ip's will change Cable and DSL providers rotate ip adresses every so often so they change it's just not as common as Dial-up which potentialy changes every time you connect.

and thats a little far harsh jurian, they'd loose more players to quitting than to getting caught by that prolly cause of the "virus" which I do believe is illegal in most parts of the world

This has already happened.

A Former friend of mine was banned for cracking.

To ensure he stayed offline, a range of IPs was banned.

Well it worked :P

Edited by Crater, 23 August 2004 - 04:39 PM.

#34 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:45 PM

Option(s) for sharing: do not share.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users