Guys And Girls

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 BadAngel

BadAngel
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 02:11 PM

K, mittens. Nowww, what was the first thing again?... :)

#32 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 02:49 PM

Guys think different, they could be like 400 pounds looking in the mirror and thinking "Omfg im so sexy"

The best bit is it'd be true :)
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#33 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 11:41 PM

a lot of guys have a lot in common with a lot of girls its just that they are to "manly" to to admit it. there is nothing wrong with having feelings and all that crap. the only other difference between men and woman is physical stuff, but i am pretty sure you allready know about that....plus im too lazy to go through it all. if you take away all the steryotpes and pride <and physical differences> then you have the same thing.
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#34 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 12:26 AM

I act pretty feminine at times. It's just how I am.

Darla forbids me from getting a Hello Kitty shirt, but they are awesome and I want one. It will be cool with my Tea-Club shirt.

Westcoast

#35 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 12:48 AM

That would be too much sexy for me.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#36 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 02:16 AM

a lot of guys have a lot in common with a lot of girls its just that they are to "manly" to to admit it. there is nothing wrong with having feelings and all that crap. the only other difference between men and woman is physical stuff, but i am pretty sure you allready know about that....plus im too lazy to go through it all. if you take away all the steryotpes and pride <and physical differences> then you have the same thing.

and its because of this stereotypicalness (SP?), pride, and physical difference, that makes us different to women. It's ok saying, take this and that away, but you CANT, therefore we ARE different.

#37 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 04:59 PM

there is only one answer:

All girls are evil and all guys are pigs <or dogs or any other insulting animal>

Edited by Dc, 02 March 2004 - 04:59 PM.

I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#38 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 05:00 PM

Women are evil, but girls are ok.

Westcoast

#39 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 05:18 PM

it will be the other way around when you reach 25....atleast i hope so... don't be like those sick townies that go out with 15 year old school girls... thats sick lol

#40 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 05:27 PM

Since when did love have an age limit?

It's just socially unacceptable because the general public is too ignorant to see past legal issues.

Westcoast

#41 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 05:33 PM

what do 40 year old men, see in 13 year old girls?

are you say it would be right for that to happen? a 13 year old and a 40 year old?

Edited by Squiggle, 02 March 2004 - 05:33 PM.

#42 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 09:08 PM

It's actually normal for younger women to be attracted to older men, perhaps not to such an extreme degree though. Instinct dictates women desire a man who can protect and provide for her, as they would have had to do in times long long past, and it's this basic primal instict that makes the limitations set on the age of lovers a little ascew.

Edited by Deval, 02 March 2004 - 09:09 PM.

#43 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 12:11 AM

it's true, 12 minutes after i was born i fell in love with a 5 month old fetus. it didn't work, but we still talk. *shrug*

....what? too far?

#44 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 12:35 AM

Not at all, it was very sexy.

#45 Hatchet Crew

Hatchet Crew
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 06:04 AM

The diffrences... we can go back to cave men... Men had to be aggresive because the only way to gain power was to be the strongest. Women did all of the gathering and nurtured the young. Also look at little boys compared to little girls... The boys run around and play guns.. while the girls have tea partys and cooperate and talk to each other more. Most men can read a map better than other women. Yet women have a great memory as to were things are. There is scientific studys that show that men and women both use diffrent parts of the brain making them act diffrent. So there is a diffrence and this is not sterotyping either if you actually watch little kids and such you will find this very true for the most part. Yes exceptions do occure. Also the jobs a man/ woman should hold are diffrent say... a woman would make a great astronot a man would make a good because they tend to take up less space and eat less. As were you would rather have a fire man be a guy so he can carry people out of the building. We are built diffrent and are diffrent u can take away sterotypical data and we are still diffrent. You can't really take away pride because that factors into how we are diffrent. If you take out all the facors that make us diffrent then ur gonna be diffrent.
I have a gut like Budha.

#46 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 08:01 AM

Lets talk more about newbs boobies... Thats a more interesting topic.

On that note, My friends girlfriend... Or soon to be Girlfriend, is older than his sister.... kinda funny acctually. He's 16, she's 19.... bwah..... bwah.... bwhahahahahah

Sorry....

Back to newbs boobs.
Copying from one is Plagiarism
Copying From many is Research.

It's so exciting I need to poo~Deval

#47 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 08:49 AM

it's true, 12 minutes after i was born i fell in love with a 5 month old fetus. it didn't work, but we still talk. *shrug*

....what? too far?

lol :)

#48 Guest_Genbu_*

Guest_Genbu_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2004 - 03:23 PM

ENOUGH ABOUT NEWB'S BREASTS!! He's a friend of mine, so don't be mean. I seen a picture of him, he's thin. He's a real sweetheart, so f*** off. :)

#49 Creed

Creed
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 03:42 PM

My nose is bleeding. Someone get me a tapon. And hold the sugar if you will..

:)

#50 dec

dec
  • Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 04:00 PM

draw us a picture creed they rock
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poem write you!

Belzabar in-game

#51 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 04:05 PM

Creed, you forgot your meds again, didn't you?
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#52 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 05:34 PM

ENOUGH ABOUT NEWB'S BREASTS!! He's a friend of mine, so don't be mean. I seen a picture of him, he's thin. He's a real sweetheart, so f*** off. :)

haha it's ok, we were joking.

tabun...'old man joke' ne. cho-tanoshii haha

Westcoast

#53 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 07:39 PM

this still going on?

#54 Creed

Creed
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 09:03 PM

Well, if someone posts......yes......Which you have....And now b/c of your post...It will go on for a long time now.....Congratulations...You deserve a cookie..

/t dec wish I could, but meh scanners broken sadly...

Anyways.....You guys want to hear a funny story......eh?

Okay okay... Now listen up!!! Somewhere in this thread I read a few posts talking about age and what not...And....It made me think...Of this one girl (that I'm still friends with today and lives like across teh street from meh) that I had a HUDGE crush on her for months!! She is like a year younger than me.

Anyways, it was always hard trying to get her attention and all... Actually... It was very hard... Try to be talkative, friendly.. and all that good stuff... And she would never like, idk. She would never show any emotion to me whatsoever.. And it really frustrated me for a while.. B/c I thought I was doing something wrong.. (and mind you this was like a few months ago)

Well anyways.. Weeks have past on.. And it was still the same.. But the thing was, she always showed her emotions to my older brother.. Always talking to him, hanging on him, having a good time while I was chilling with them.. And that kinda frustrated me as well.. (since meh older brothers 18 thats like some big hunk that every girl likes)

Anyway, after all of that... When I tried SO hard to get her attention! To talk to her. To be more of a friend to her. To tell her my feelings towards her that would be hard to tell a person!

....My brother...And her....Hooked up....

And to me...That was like a slap in teh face...

rofl!!!

omg....If you think about it..It's quite humorous..... The girl that you'VE been thinking about for like a year or so....She's sweet, beautiful, and the same age as you almost.. And later, your older brother takes her away from you!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!1

*whipes a tear from his right eye from laughter...And...Suddenly doesn't find it that humorous anymore.......And now...His heart starts to hurt......Just a lil bit though...*

:blink:

Hmmmmmmm.....I think......I think I need a cookie.....Or.....Maybe a hug......

#55 Metatron

Metatron
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 09:34 PM

aww there there creed
*hugs creed* have a nice big cookie
*gives creed a noice big cookie*
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other sins are invented nonsense.

~Agmar~

#56 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2004 - 09:45 PM

Thats really gotta suck, im pretty good at ignoring things and acting like it doesnt affect or like it didnt happen and that usually helps...

Either you do that or beat up your bro and his new g/f and then act like nothing happened :)

#57 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 09:49 PM

Wow, I don't know how you could have thought that was funny. That's like...negative funny.

No wonder you're gay.

I kid I kid.

But uh...i've tried to get girls to like me, or try to express my feelings for them. It always ended up with rejection, because I was not the one guy that they wanted because he was hot and popular. I really liked the girls, but whenI think about it, i'm glad I never got with them, because they were just after looks and material things. Casual relationships are meaningless things that never end well. This is why I have come to the decision that I am going to try and find one person.

You can love anybody, but to be loved back is a different story.

Westcoast

#58 Creed

Creed
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 10:06 PM

Thats really gotta suck, im pretty good at ignoring things and acting like it doesnt affect or like it didnt happen and that usually helps...

Either you do that or beat up your bro and his new g/f and then act like nothing happened :lol:

Actually thats exactly what I did.. (Not teh beating up part of course....He would kill me b/c how big he is.)

And the thing is, she never knew my feelings towards her...Never got the chance to.. Had the guts, but I got my courage too late.. After I was ready to tell her, found out they hooked up...

Soo..Heh... I guess it does suck...

*eats his big cookie to forget it*

And idk if I should tell her now.. b/c that would mess somethings up...I think.. :blink:

But ah well. We all never die a virgin.... Cuz life, screws us all... :(

/t newb Dude, thats how I freakin feel! Meanigless relationships are so annoying.. :blink: If I was going to be in a relationship, I would want to be with someone that truly loves me, and me the same to her..

#59 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 11:07 PM

meh, i know how ya feel, kinda different situation but its allllllll the same feeling in the end.

*Squiggle has ran outta cookies*

#60 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 11:32 PM

Bleh, this chick works on the reception desk of a club I frequent, and well it's wierd. I was (still am) keen, and we used to flirt and I hang there talking with her till like 11pm everynight yadda yadda yadda, but she had a boi. She liked me, she had told me that herself. Besides, in my past, a girl having a bloke had never stopped me from getting a bird I wanted, so it didn't make me falter in the least. Anyways, I kinda took a step back after a slap in the face in the rejection department, and made myself a little more scarce, whilst still being amiable to her and stuff. Anyways the guy she was dating treated her like nuts, but was super duper overprotective and owed her like $7000, which is one of the contributing factors to the difficulty I encountered. Anyways, she broke it off with the guy like 3 or 4 months ago, so I gradually started visiting more frequently, and again we talk till like 11-12 every night until the club closes. I'm tentative as to put any acid on tho, after my last attempt, and thinking about making any solid advances makes me a little skittish and feel sick in the guts. Oh what a world what a world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users