Token Bosses

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#31 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:08 PM

Lol at this and ty to walt for giving credit where credits due ;)

I've no idea what credit you are talking of "Ashely". Seems I am lying about the whole thing of MD wanting to come pk at a token run. So in retrospect, you must be lying about taking credit of wanting to do it to then? :ph34r:
I would ask myself why, but even I do not know everything.

#32 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:37 PM

Lol at this and ty to walt for giving credit where credits due ;)

I've no idea what credit you are talking of "Ashely". Seems I am lying about the whole thing of MD wanting to come pk at a token run. So in retrospect, you must be lying about taking credit of wanting to do it to then? :ph34r:

not only do you lie, you are a moron also. I clearly stated you were lieing about your stupid "what ifs" not about MD or anything else. But you already knew this you just wanted to be a smart ass and you should stop already because its not working, anyone who reads this topic can comprehend what i said u are lieing about..

Edit - This will be my last post on this thread becasue elf already stated she will try to find a solution for this. So if you want to get the last word this is your time to shine because im done posting

Edited by Payne, 11 October 2008 - 02:47 PM.

Astinus on 1alt Only

#33 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:19 PM

See staff, one alt makes players so volatile. It's not just a game that was pushed upon you. Millions of people each year go into cardiac arrest over stress. I believe that one alt should come with a surgeon generals warning or be shut down. These poor fools are just too high strung. :ph34r:

We are talking about a health hazard folks, shut it down.

P.S. - Main is a very serene and cooprative inviroment. Got stress problems? Play main now. Feel like your going to pass out under the pressures of one alt. Play main now. Veins popping out of your head? Play main now!!!

Special Notice: 1-alt may result in one of the following side effect. Renal failure, Panic attacks, Suicide, Gastrointestinal issues, Cardiac arrest, Eplilepsi. Please use caution. OR just play main!

Edited by «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤», 11 October 2008 - 03:31 PM.

I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#34 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:37 PM

See staff, one alt makes players so volatile. It's not just a game that was pushed upon you. Millions of people each year go into cardiac arrest over stress. I believe that one alt should come with a surgeon generals warning or be shut down. These poor fools are just too high strung. :ph34r:

We are talking about a health hazard folks, shut it down.

P.S. - Main is a very serene and cooprative inviroment. Got stress problems? Play main now. Feel like your going to pass out under the pressures of one alt. Play main now. Veins popping out of your head? Play main now!!!

Special Notice: 1-alt may result in one of the following side effect. Renal failure, Panic attacks, Suicide, Gastrointestinal issues, Cardiac arrest, Eplilepsi. Please use caution. OR just play main!

I agree with you here. Alot of people are so stressed out and hung up on issues they hae no idea about. Some may want to get to the Drs. office and have themselves checked for blood clots and possible aneurysm. Alot of overweight people are more susceptible to them then the rest of the population.

On a side note, your list of side effects that you forgot to include are: outbursts of random anger, fits of rage, and fights amongst family members.
I would ask myself why, but even I do not know everything.

#35 Ascer

Ascer
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:00 PM

I have a simple solution. Put everyone on 1a on one square. Let them duke it out. Who ever is the last man standing wins the whole game!!!!

rofl supported!

#36 Kratos

Kratos
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:09 PM

Currently at this very moment I am wondering why this senseless whining is even on forums. Pande pulled a very good strategic move to stop two enemies from lvling. If you can't handle the heat, stay away from the furnace. And you should know better Ryan. No one will quit nightmist because of this. And anyone who thinks of quitting because of this has no brain. Quitting over something so trivial is a waste. Personally, quit. I dont care. More space for me to run around. Oh and fyi, dont be so quick to speak for the other players of nightmist. It's a game get over it.

P.S. - BURN!
Kratos is your god, bow to him, kiss his feet, give him a lolipop

#37 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:13 PM

read more than the opening sentences of a couple of posts before you respond?... as i said that it was strategic... but guess what.. i have plenty of gold to blow too... so i can get a party and come own the fk outta pande too... thus creating a problem with everyone not being able to level... not just us...

Edited by XxDarkAlliancexX, 11 October 2008 - 11:14 PM.

Posted Image

#38 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:21 PM

I would much rather quit the game after what happened. I was on Xavier (Rhia's Character). Rhia wasted -her- money to level Xavier. I lost absolutely nothing in what happened except watching a friend getting screwed over by her so-called friend Walt. If I leave the game, I know a strong 5 people that will leave with me. If this is not fixed immediately, this IS what will happen; not to mention with a new game comming out that will basically leave most of the server anyway. Stratedgy has nothing to do with someone PKing a token run, it is a complete lack or player moral. You know what, moose it. Let the asshole that did it play with the low playerbase.

#39 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:26 PM

P.S- BURN!?!?

Edited by XxDarkAlliancexX, 11 October 2008 - 11:27 PM.

Posted Image

#40 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:49 PM

You know, on a seperate note; I have helped many and many Pande people get their tokens rather than PKing them. If ANYTHING should have happened, it should have been pande helping -us-.. I even know people from Pandimonium who would rather screw their own clannies out of tokens than to see them level. I guess it's garbage like that which ruins the game.

#41 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:09 AM

Is this a suggestion on fixing the coli token bosses, or a whine post?

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#42 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:12 AM

I'll tell you what. This has been suggested before. Nothing has been done. What you consider 'whinning' is what demands results. You learn this in an educated establishment, whether it's proper or not, "Those who complain, get taken care of first." It has been months. Literally months since Token Bosses have been an issue. Many people have quit because of this. And it looks like there are going to be more than do so. You keep talking about this being a 'whinning post' and you'll have to deal with the mistake, not me.

Edited by Tietsu, 12 October 2008 - 01:15 AM.

#43 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:22 AM

You are all talk. Always have been.

I'll deal with the consequence of my actions.

I'm gonna move on with my life and continue to enjoy Nightmist.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#44 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:50 AM

How do you know I'm all talk? Dude, you're just some noob with nothing that nearly compares to what I have accomplished on 1 ALT. You wouldn't know if I'm all talk or not, as you do not have nearly the experience that I do.

---You started flamming this post, so I joined the bandwagon.

Edited by Tietsu, 12 October 2008 - 01:51 AM.

#45 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:10 AM

What have you really accomplished on Nightmist? Seriously, enlighten me on it.. all i've seen was harboring a perm banned player that got repermbanned, and a few arch druids.. then you share with Rhia and use her stuff to pk because your stuff won't do the trick. If you want to quit then go right ahead and quit, if people want to follow you in quitting who really cares go for it. Those who want to stay will, and will continue to like playing the game.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#46 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:30 AM

I have accomplished yes, 2 level 31 Druids, equipped with well over 4 Mil in Equipment. That's a given. I have accomplished crafting 3 Viper Claws, have enough for the 4th pair if I felt like spending the gold for agents. Let's see, I've gotten a Blade of Time and several rare items. Led several successful trips to countless bosses. I don't need to defend myself, as I know the first accomplishment is more than what that POS Incog has done. He couldn't even make it to Tirantek weeks after he had his tokens. Oo, what a clan that must be a privlage to be in. I'm not here to brag or gloat, the playerbase is declining, there are few new players, and from what I understand they wouldn't even play because of the assholes in this game and from what I understand the only reason they DO play is because it's their only refuge. And my 'perm banned' account sharer WAS NOT perm banned, if you had half a clue, you'd have not said that. And I semi-share with Rhia, sure (I have put over 40 Mil on Xavier and 10 Mil on Nayru). I'd like to think I contribute and help her out as much as possible. But look at how many fools in Pandimonium that share and don't use their own crap. I.E Seek_And_Destroy using Mike's Thief. That's just one of many examples. I'm done with this, as all this will be deleted by staff anyway.

Edited by Tietsu, 12 October 2008 - 02:33 AM.

#47 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:35 AM

Ste wasn't perm banned then? He was perm banned on main then got caught playing on 1alt and repermbanned, trust me i took part in finding out it was him. Like I said before.. if you want to quit and/or bring others to quitting with you have fun, the people that want to play still will and we will have less whiners.

#48 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:38 AM

<INCORRECT BUZZER SOUND> Ste never acccessed my account. GG, you didn't do a good job in 'taking part'.

Oh yeah, and if I did harbor him, I'd be banned. As I am not.

Edited by Tietsu, 12 October 2008 - 02:41 AM.

#49 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:06 AM

Well I read threw most of these till it started in to a flame fest, which needs to be stopped or myself will lock the threat, but other then that this post just makes me laugh, its another, "he/she did this before I did so it should be fixed" thing. Or thats atleast how I see it. This has been possible since the begining so why change it now... im sure most if not all of you have thought of it before now but did want to put up the money to actually go threw with it....

Personally... I don't think anything needs to be changed, its part of the game and its just away to stop people from getting ahead of you in the game, same aspect of stealing a KS at a boss..... but whatever....
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#50 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:18 AM

I can agree to what you said. But, as far as getting a KS, it's different. First off, it's a colliseum; in town. The damn Colliseum even has guards under, or besides the bosses (You can't attack here, the guards are everywhere!
). I guess I'd probably have been less upset if I knew it was a PKable area... So, I guess that problem won't be happening again. You're also right, he wasted 100K just to counter the 100K that Rhia spent. Which he offered to pay back, so that'd be what? A waste of 200K on his part? As a personal suggestion, I'd much rather have an asshole KS the boss than PK the party attacking it, atleast then someone got -something- out of it. There should be a temporary relief effort, at by minimum making it attainable with 5-6 people, atleast untill the playerbase grows. Because I'll tell you right now, untill this is fixed, I have pleanty of gold and atleast 30 Nightshades to prevent every single Pande token run. So, what you're basically telling me, by not offering to fix it, no one ever needs to level past 30 ever again.

#51 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:27 AM

Because I'll tell you right now, untill this is fixed, I have pleanty of gold and atleast 30 Nightshades to prevent every single Pande token run. So, what you're basically telling me, by not offering to fix it, no one ever needs to level past 30 ever again.

Basicly thats how I personally see it, if you want to waste the gold and the pots then its free game. That is part of the game, make yourself better in the game and slow others down.
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#52 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:51 AM

I understand what you say... I just disagree. That's not a good way to keep people playing a dying game. If I leave the game (not threatening, just example), DA will not have the manpower to get tokens to compete with the thieves in Pande. One of three things will happen.. They will sit around and do nothing, or make gold to buy crits that Pande sells, or quit the game, because they are at a stalemate, which many many people have already done. Someone should not have to wait 2 months to get tokens to level. That is absurd and a huge waste of time. I've not once had that problem, only because I refuse to train untill I get my tokens first.

#53 Desendent

Desendent
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:46 AM

i was also under the impression that the colliseum was nopk, i was just shocked when people were getting pked lol
Neo Ingame

#54 Ill never tell

Ill never tell
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:36 AM

Well first off let me lmfao at tony for accomplishing so much on nm.. Then let me laugh at how staff said that this was a "he did it first thing" so now people complain to have it changed, when there have been countless other things that other individuals did first and got introuble and it eventually got changed gg much? As for that this game is dead, the staff dont care to change anything obviously except the one and only elf.. The other few get on and slam players opinions or join in on the flame fest... But as I said this game is dead and on wedensday we should all be having fun with something new.

#55 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:45 AM

/nod ill never tell

by something new do you mean something specific?.. or just some random thing like eating a wierd food, flying, or playing tales of agon?

Edited by XxDarkAlliancexX, 12 October 2008 - 06:46 AM.

Posted Image

#56 Ill never tell

Ill never tell
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:48 AM

The last one of course..

#57 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:51 AM

Good hope you go play that and quit here, will be a lot less whining and more having fun playing this game.

#58 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:53 AM

Good hope you go play that and quit here, will be a lot less whining and more having fun playing this game.

Lmfao, You mean fun playing with a whole 4 players? or fun that yall killed the playerbase?
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#59 cxoss

cxoss
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:23 AM

Lmfao, You mean fun playing with a whole 4 players? or fun that yall killed the playerbase?

Less people to slam tony the better in his eyes :ph34r:

#60 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:44 AM

Ill never tell - You really should stop talking about who accomplished more on nightmist. Really in the whole scheme of things it's not that important.

think that was the point... tony mentioned accomplishments... he laughed at tony.. because in reality no one cares...

and im glad someone that doesnt play 1alt knows exactly what should happen... i love how you picked 2 or 3 post to read... get your nuts together bro... you just might conclude that this isnt a matter of who did it first, or who will do it last.. its a matter of nooooooooooo crits being able to level past 30... understand???? so get off marks nuts dude... he is wrong... but anyways.. like i said ill rape the hell outta pande on there token runs until this is fixed... every 2-3weeks+ that theres enough people to do token run ima have some fun... keeping people from leveling, while strategic, will just ruin the game alltogether...
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users