• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 05:12 PM

newb is a sexy beast
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#32 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:19 AM

Check your email stupid hooker.

Biggest hypocrit ever.

god

And 'whoops' is not an acceptable response.

heh

#33 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 08:11 PM

i did check my email you freekin #####, i havent been home for like a month though so i dont always have a computer available

Posted Image
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#34 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:14 PM

I edit posts if I deem their content inappropriate - do not tell me how to do my job. If you do not agree with something I have carried out, consult me or the administrators privately.

If you have something to say that is harsh, do it without attacking people and using foul language.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#35 Guest_pandafood_*

Guest_pandafood_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2005 - 05:00 PM

Newb is awesome, i love that pregnant dog

#36 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 06:18 AM

I love him too.

My internet is kind of broken now, so I can't really give updates. I'm actually in another city right now...I thought I'd go visit another city for fun or something, but it sucks because there is nothing here. But I found an internet cafe so whatever.

I'm gonna go home now.

Peace out.

DC send me an email you stupid woman.

heh

#37 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:20 PM

i did send you an email...and you never responded
ill even copy and paste it and send you a pm if it makes you feel better you loser.

#38 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:21 PM

where has he gone?

#39 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 01:04 PM

I dunno.

If you want to talk to me or something, send me an email.

oh and Dc hey, if there is anything you want from Japan, you had better let me know...like now. I bought a whole bunch of CDs today because they were all $1. I was thinking about buying you an Ayumi Hamasaki one, but they were really expensive so I was like sorry, none for you. If I can find some for cheap I'll get you some. Or something.

And, well, here. To everyone: Do you have any requests for pictures, items etc while I am here? Let me know asap

heh

#40 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 01:29 AM

Bring me back a giant robot?..
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#41 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:26 AM

i want some cherry blossoms, and i dont know, somthing awesome

(like a wife)

Edited by Dc, 30 May 2005 - 02:28 AM.

#42 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:30 AM

Sakura are over man. Like a month and a half ago.

Be more specific.

Food? CDs? Pictures? Sexy items? What?

oh i no u want some roffles am i rite?

waiter? plz

heh

#43 Vampyre

Vampyre
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:31 AM

newb i hate u ;o buy me stuff ^^ i send u money if u give address
do they have marimo stuffed animals with the little marimo in a jar?
Illusion

This isn't reality.
Before you I am not me.
Misconception what you see.
Happiness this cannot be.
Pain, hatred, insanity.

#44 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 02:32 PM

newb, Send me a postcard ^_^ Please. Hope that your travels are safe and that you are enjoying yourself ....

Good day,
The person behind Amy
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#45 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:56 PM

16 days till he comes back ^_^

#46 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 12:45 AM

2 days

#47 Bunny

Bunny
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 05:21 AM

0 days. ;o

#48 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 06:14 AM

Japan was way cooler than stupid America.

I want to go back ^_^

heh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users