Thanks To The Staff!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 Ecton

Ecton
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 08:29 AM

As the rest of you were doing up there ^^... I would like to thank JLH for helping me out so much with an account of mine that was deleted! THANKS JLH AND STAFF!
-----------------
Thanks,
Ecton

#32 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 08:39 AM

so what, u help this person out and noone else.. dont care to see bout the URL trick or whatever, but its theft and "u dont help with it" but i see u helped someone, so wtf is this bout, and u told me u couldnt help me with my cleric cuz ppl would cry cuz u helped me and not them, yeh well i think this is stupid, rick hacked mikes msn and u didnt help him, this kid hacks the girl by a fake URL and what do u kno, u help her... well that juss sucks... .but neway, good day, juss goes to show ya sometimes
Primex ingame

#33 SABE

SABE
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 11:08 AM

dunno who was the thief but i am clapping him
and if u wont help every1 u shouldnt help anyone
heh
ñøt tø s€rv€ îñ HeÂv€n øñ€ dÂY ruL€ îñ H€LL

#34 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 11:18 AM

so what, u help this person out and noone else.. dont care to see bout the URL trick or whatever, but its theft and "u dont help with it" but i see u helped someone, so wtf is this bout, and u told me u couldnt help me with my cleric cuz ppl would cry cuz u helped me and not them, yeh well i think this is stupid, rick hacked mikes msn and u didnt help him, this kid hacks the girl by a fake URL and what do u kno, u help her... well that juss sucks... .but neway, good day, juss goes to show ya sometimes

Its funny to hear this from former thief, you are not advocating stealing by any chance, eh?

This scam with fake nm websites is worse then petty taking advantage of peoples trust and sending out keyloggers since much more people can fall for it.
But even if it was not case this time, don’t you agree with Lady_Maha’s post about community situation? I feel that absolutely any effort from staff to punish stealing should be most welcomed and can only contribute to better situation then not. Not like this happens everyday. Go JLH :unsure:

Editted:
/t Sabe I've did /who on first of your alts ingame and got this: "Staff Comment: (Zephie on 05-10-2003) Banned for 1 week for theft.".
No, I understand everything but that is hilarious.

Edited by Sleeping, 15 January 2005 - 11:40 AM.

Does not play well with others.

#35 SABE

SABE
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 11:51 AM

Editted:
/t Sabe I've did /who on first of your alts ingame and got this: "Staff Comment: (Zephie on 05-10-2003) Banned for 1 week for theft.".

sabe is my 1st crit in game
and u talking bout sulimo its my 4th crit and i traded it for a hally, many crits have staff comments on them and many crits r traded so u cant tell me a thief just because 1 of my alts is having something like that and no1 can say i did something like that all ppl know i give more than i take

pfft
ñøt tø s€rv€ îñ HeÂv€n øñ€ dÂY ruL€ îñ H€LL

#36 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:09 PM

because the person did it by making a copy of the nightmist site and tricked the person into running their copy, so when the player put their user/pass in, it sent it to their pc, not mine
this is in breech of my rules, since it's pretending to be the server
admitadly, if you looked at the url, you'd know it wasn't nightmist...

why are people going to such drastic lengths to get text based characters for a game? :unsure:
Feck Off

#37 Nuke

Nuke
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:13 PM

About Time.. THANK YOU STAFF!!!

:unsure:

#38 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 03:52 PM

Editted:

sabe is my 1st crit in game
and u talking bout sulimo its my 4th crit and i traded it for a hally, many crits have staff comments on them and many crits r traded so u cant tell me a thief just because 1 of my alts is having something like that and no1 can say i did something like that all ppl know i give more than i take

pfft

If you buy a crit with a bad staff comment, memo staff and ask if they will remove it.

GJ staff on resolving this quickly and effectivly, but 2 weeks is kinda leniant.... people trading crits for rl money, play stations, rev characters ect gets life ban, yet someone caught stealing (probably the worst crime you can do in an online game) gets 2 weeks?

#39 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 06:00 PM

stealing is difficult to ban for since it's your own fault, and banning people for making silly mistakes is kind of weird
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#40 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 06:12 PM

Heh, everyone makes silly mistakes in their lifetime... it is not learning from them that is the crime, but it does not warrant a ban, just a bit of humiliation from others, maybe.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#41 LoKey

LoKey
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 05:38 PM

Well, let's see... So far I have been told that I shouldn't use proper english for my posts and I've been called a suck up for posting something positive about the staff and called a noob.

* Lokey chuckles at this. *

Well, I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just find it odd that some go to such lengths to gripe and complain about issues, and even berate others for simply trying to make a slight shift from the norm and post something positive. As for me being someone who speaks correct english, that's to be held against me?

Well, I wish you all the best. This further strengthens my resolve as to why I don't post much on the forum.

* Lokey bows to everyone and dares to press the post button, sure that even this post will get some negative responses. *

Edited by LoKey, 18 January 2005 - 05:47 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
~ Edmund Burke ~

#42 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 05:44 PM

*cheers at Lokey's performance!*

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#43 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 02:31 AM

What amazes me is the measures that some people take to get more stuff in Nightmist, whatever the price.

Which are how some of the top ranked players earned their stuff. Sad.

that is sooooooooo not true all rich players didnt work for much all of the girls that are rich had stuff given to them to be able to train stuff easyer and make gold etc
as for the guys there like rob/jose/bill/ed/myself who have cheated are way to the top,

um sleeping worked for what hes got

jerad and alan have

Jim/momba has

i dont know about tony/fearless

Kev/quark has worked for every thing we have as have tom and alex

Tadpole/chris helped by using jens stuff but i geuss he done most of it on his own as have the other triple therat people

Ste i supose allthought before he shared with samus he was on breaking point he never evan had a pair of sgs

i could make a massive list but those are decent players all of the people i named are probly the best 10-20 in game quite easy
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#44 JadedSoul

JadedSoul
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 02:49 AM

[QUOTE=Bun,Jan 18 2005, 09:31 P.M.
all of the girls that are rich had stuff given to them to be able to train stuff easyer and make gold etc

I have never been given anything by anyone to make my gameplay "easier". I have trained all of my crits myself and have earned everything I have on my own. Check all your facts before you start spouting nonsense please.

~Erica~
I am whoever you think I am.

#45 Rapid Fire

Rapid Fire
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:49 AM

Staff kick ass!! I dun care if ya guys call me a suckup imagine this game without it? It would be a cyber site most likely. This game rox because of staff even though I am not impressed with the Banning Without Warning rule but i suppose if you hit the new guys hard enough they will learn. JLH keep up the good work and get a new server lol not to whine but even if i had more than one crit I probly couldn't logem cause the one crit i have atm wont even stay connected.

Keep it up guys!!

Bow

#46 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 07:38 AM

What amazes me is the measures that some people take to get more stuff in Nightmist, whatever the price.

that is sooooooooo not true all rich players didnt work for much all of the girls that are rich had stuff given to them to be able to train stuff easyer and make gold etc
as for the guys there like rob/jose/bill/ed/myself who have cheated are way to the top,

jerad and alan have

Jim/momba has

Tadpole/chris helped by using jens stuff but i geuss he done most of it on his own as have the other triple therat people

Ste i supose allthought before he shared with samus he was on breaking point he never evan had a pair of sgs

i could make a massive list but those are decent players all of the people i named are probly the best 10-20 in game quite easy

how did we cheat our way to the top, but gettin unbanned or me jus pwnin sand spiders? cuz every crit after we got unbanned, was all trained by me, none we stolen, u cant say we had gold when we were unbanned cuz staff never gave us gold wit out accts, so yeh, nothin we had was stolen, so plz explain what u mean... how did i cheat my way to the top by trainin crits? cuz unless u can prove i cheated... plz shut ur piehole... ed will say the same so plz explain ur opinion
Primex ingame

#47 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 07:38 AM

if you are having connection issues talk to me on msn
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#48 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 08:35 AM

me cheat? bun im not a stupid thief noob like you.. and kev work for what he has? hes just all on Pandi and he mysterously gets all the rare items pandi drops so how has he worked for his stuff? i have done more in this game than quark so know your role little young one before you open that little mouth of yours
Astinus on 1alt Only

#49 Perplexity

Perplexity
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 12:59 PM

I thank the staff for helping those they can. Life isn't fair. If it was, these situations would not occur to begin with.

#50 Wafer

Wafer
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 03:23 PM

I would like to thank mom and pop, who always believed in me.

Oh and god, I'd like to thank god without whom none of this would even be possible.

And also of course the fans, thanks you guys, you're the best!

I also have to mention my best friend Malcolm, who supported me all the way through and without whom I might have given up. I love you dude!

:unsure:

#51 Snoopi21

Snoopi21
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 07:56 PM

jerad and alan have

Jim/momba has

Tadpole/Chris got what he got by himself he didnt have any help...ask jen herself...
Snoopi

#52 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 11:11 PM

also forgot to mention . use spell check cuz u cant spell fo shiz nub

TO Bun btw
Astinus on 1alt Only

#53 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:32 AM

[quote name='JadedSoul' date='Jan 19 2005, 02:49 AM'][QUOTE=Bun,Jan 18 2005, 09:31 P.M.
all of the girls that are rich had stuff given to them to be able to train stuff easyer and make gold etc

I have never been given anything by anyone to make my gameplay "easier". I have trained all of my crits myself and have earned everything I have on my own. Check all your facts before you start spouting nonsense please.

~Erica~[/quote]
you missed one word erica (RICH)
Santa

#54 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:44 AM

me cheat? bun im not a stupid thief noob like you.. and kev work for what he has? hes just all on Pandi and he mysterously gets all the rare items pandi drops so how has he worked for his stuff? i have done more in this game than quark so know your role little young one before you open that little mouth of yours

god for heaven sake you trying to say kev cheats and u ant done nothing wrong u so lie....

i wont name any name Rob but bring cheating and kev up with a member of your clan when they said kev was cheating when he got 50 mill in like 3/4 weeks and that person accused him of cheating kev said to put his account against theres and if kevs been cheating his gets wiped if he didnt cheat theres gets wiped funny how that person backed down with in like 20 secounds and told jlh not to worrie.....

GG all staffers your doing a good job

Edited by Bun, 20 January 2005 - 02:46 AM.

Santa

#55 JadedSoul

JadedSoul
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 12:27 PM

/t Bun actually I didn't miss that "one word". See I may not have alot of gold at this time, but I have alot of very nice crits and items. Some of us actually like to play the game for what it is, not by the motto that "he who dies with the most toys wins". I sit back and watch most of you run around cheating "friends", n00bs, and others for what? Text based items that don't mean chit in the real world.

You judge people by your own standards, which you are entitled to do, but that doesn't mean that you are right in them. You mentioned that Momba worked for all of his stuff, but you failed to realize that it was he and I that worked for it.

Most of the established females(those that have played for quite awhile) have not
been given what they now have to get where they are. Alot of us started out like everyone else and earned it all, continuing to play the game for what it was designed for.

For what it's worth, I don't post much due to the fact that most posts turn into a flaming war of who "owns" who, but i do so hate for uninformed people to post false statements, especially when those statements put all of us girls into one group.

It would be like someone making a comment that most of the people that play NM do it because this is the only place where they feel they can be somebody of worth. I know that it isn't true....but you can draw your own conclusions from that...

*officially done with this post*
I am whoever you think I am.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users