Poison In The Desert

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 01:07 PM

poison damage done from flaming arrow (never got that one)

Poison hurts you as time goes on, as does being burnt... its just that rather than create code that said "you have been hurt by being burnt" they decided to use the "you have been hurt by poison" code instead, as they both served the same ends
They stuck poison damage on the flaming arrow to emulate burning. It was the cheats way out :unsure:

lazy
BeEp!

#32 Bishop

Bishop
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 04:19 PM

Chance of being poisoned should be reduced.... everything from small snakes to anacondas poison you on thier 1st hit every time.

good point

#33 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 04:22 PM

There is a monster statistic called "poison chance", but it either does not work or no-one knows quite how to use it properly.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#34 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 06:44 AM

following the train of logic here i can see similar threads advocating increasing and decreasing damage to amounts that make potions less wastefull? yeah i hate waste too but this is apparently how we need the desert to be. there used to be oasis's's's's where we could freshen up along the way. not bad really, deserts have oasis's's's's, right? maybe a mirage or two also. yet, i don't recall deserts poisoning people on a basis of efficiency. that's the lamest notion i've heard in a long time.
Evil report carries further than any applause

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users