Photo

PERM BAN FOR BUN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

Poll: Perm ban bun or all? (69 member(s) have cast votes)

Perm ban bun or all?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:53 PM

i voted bun/kev but i say every1 in the acct should be.. what they did was worse then cursing stealing etc..
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#32 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:59 PM

i voted bun/kev but i say every1 in the acct should be.. what they did was worse then cursing stealing etc..

Tom/Alex had nothing to do with it. Very sick joke, very sick. ALthough, I think if someone less known, like a newb with a few journeyman had did this, it wouldn't have been the same for them. You can't do nothing, because there is no rule aginst, not making a sick joke. Anyways, we'll see what Kev says when he re-turns from "Heaven". I know i said to a lot of people, that if this was a joke that I wouldn't talk to them again, well thats a lie, cause I've been talking to Bun, and i'm going to talk to kev.
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#33 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:26 PM

roflcopterzz no point in banning em tbh. Not like its against the rules like ronie said
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#34 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:27 PM

all this to introduce a new alt rofl
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#35 Smokey

Smokey
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:33 PM

roflcopterzz no point in banning em tbh. Not like its against the rules like ronie said

ok mark u gotta crawl up ronnies ass everytime? or vice versa?
Smokey - Freebird - Bowlpack - Dubs - PinkFloyd - BudLeaf

#36 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:38 PM

waaah cry about it ketchup bandito

#37 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:38 PM

ok mark u gotta crawl up ronnies ass everytime? or vice versa?

SICK! OR NOT!
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#38 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:40 PM

tbh if i was you lot id vote for are account to be banned has nearly or over 50 archs in
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#39 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:41 PM

tbh if i was you lot id vote for are account to be banned has nearly or over 50 archs in

ill take some freebiz plaz bun

#40 Stodge

Stodge
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:45 PM

This topic wont do much to ban ppl, Kev has yet to talk to JLH. but we will see what happens untill then you people shldnt make a big thing about it all.
Fine it was sick.
Everyone is confused at whats actually going on.
Buns been a moron yet again.
People have suffered.

Dont know what to say but staff will choose the fate.
Çhêrrý §tôÐg£

#41 Exilus

Exilus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:53 PM

they already have untill other wise stated.
The rebirth is coming, is he god or devil? The fires of Sol are burning. May they burn your fingers.

#42 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:01 PM

..damn

#43 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:20 PM

Like every other person said.. Bun, you're sick. Pulling a stunt like this. Getting everyone worked up over some.. 'God'. Unlike those fools though, I wasn't gullible enough to believe you. I highly doubt they'll be getting any sort of ban over this. :unsure:
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#44 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:23 PM

they are banned now i think lol

#45 Exilus

Exilus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:31 PM

Yes the entire account is banned at this time pending kevs return.
The rebirth is coming, is he god or devil? The fires of Sol are burning. May they burn your fingers.

#46 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:56 PM

i think tbh, apart from kev/bun/alex in this game i dont like anyone...
yeh thats prolly true, thing is ya cant take jokes, ya cant make friends off a comp screen and your just weirdos tbh, i think next time i play im just gona ignore the jealous comments, and laugh. so from now on im pkin every one just to show the <3

I may be 'unhinged' but that was damn funny for people who have never even met kev irl to cry and delete alts etc, its just sad, i pritty much know him better than everyone, and i didnt cry duno why just not really a death guy. way i see it is, its a groovy circle your born you take from the earth then u rot back into it for some other poor sod to take ure place.

but if this 'bannable offence' falls under offending people why in gods name did you make part of the forum just to baisically go 'Ha ezpk'... seems a little hypocritical to me.

ooo and i had a fat convosation with JLH about why im banned and we came up with this conclusion, you were unlucky. but i thought rules were a sec of hard written rules not mumbo jumbo like luck, but seems theres always 'u share' to come back to...

(and yes it is late.) :unsure:
Feck Off

#47 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:56 PM

I think that Bun should be banned until Kev comes back to clear it up. Well see if it really did involve Kev, because until we get an answer from him, we have no proof on who is responsible.

Edited by Da_J_Mooney, 14 December 2004 - 10:59 PM.

Aequitas In-Game

#48 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:57 PM

personally I suggest a 2 month ban for bun only

about 2 months ago I was banned for slander by makeing a little joke site calling diffrent players my fat ugly guys

fakeing someones death and playing with people that much goes beyond slander so I think a punishment 2x as bad as mine would be fitting (was 1 month ban)

I say give bun a 2 month ban

I was going to say he didn't break any rules, but when you point this out---seems like that is exactly how it should be.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#49 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:57 PM

:unsure: ^how about a phone call with kev laughing with me and alex and bun
Feck Off

#50 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 11:13 PM

ban the 4 of the fkin wierdos, u guys are seriously sick, u guys seriously needa life, u guys got some real nuts wrong wit u, bun i told u man, ur not slick enough to get nething by me, i kno u better then u think, this whole thing was a lie to me once i heard of it, so yall really deserve a perm ban.. go to hell u mother fkers

yeh score 1 me
Primex ingame

#51 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 11:45 PM

I'll give Bill (or Ed---not sure) credit on that. He definatly said you were full of bull the whole time.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#52 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:04 AM

was me bill, me and jill knew it from the start
Primex ingame

#53 Haku

Haku
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:59 AM

Perm Ban Just Bun

#54 Haku

Haku
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:10 AM

Wait I take that Back. Don't Ban Anyone.

#55 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:25 AM

You gullible twats.
*shakes head*
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#56 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:53 AM

I prefer to think of myself as 'good natured' rather than 'gullible' :unsure:
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#57 ØWÑÅG£

ØWÑÅG£
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:57 AM

crappy joke...dont ban som1 4 it they just trieing 2 have som fun....although i alrdy had started planning kev's nm ceremony and was rdy 2 make my tag (Ownage in memory of Defective) :-\

#58 ØWÑÅG£

ØWÑÅG£
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:31 AM

moosing nuts man cant belive kev would do such a thing moose him to hell that mooser and moose bun for making that moosing sick joke

They should get moosing banned for life no chance anyone would want them on this moosing game

that was just to moosing far

#59 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:35 AM

moosing nuts man cant belive kev would do such a thing moose him to hell that mooser and moose bun for making that moosing sick joke

They should get moosing banned for life no chance anyone would want them on this moosing game

Forgive me for asking... but did you really just type out the word 'moosing' rather than leaving it to the editor? ^^;
(oh- also forgive me for going off topic bitte ^^)

Edited by Charon, 15 December 2004 - 02:36 AM.

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#60 ØWÑÅG£

ØWÑÅG£
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:38 AM

Forgive me for asking... but did you really just type out the word 'moosing' rather than leaving it to the editor? ^^;
(oh- also forgive me for going off topic bitte ^^)

it expresses the moosing point doesnt it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users