While You Play The Game

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Àðìðàs

Àðìðàs
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 02:21 AM

I'am either extremely happy or mellow cause I'am high or iam just mellow lol. Allthough on rare occasions i do get happy for a second or two then yup back to mellow.

and after the bird get the tadpole and eats it it goes back and sits back on the tree and the tree eats the bird!
Life is a war that you allways lose, because you allways end up dieing.

#32 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 04:53 AM

Ffs lets get this back on topic, Chris pwns.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#33 stalker

stalker
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 07:45 AM

i mainly play for the people. thats mainly cos my gf plays this as well but when im training i normally concentrate a lot on what im doing and hate getting distracted
A wise man once told me that if you dont hurt people they wont hurt you........................he lied so i killed him

#34 £eg‡on_of_Våmp‡re§

£eg‡on_of_Våmp‡re§
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 08:00 AM

Mostly I have a blast pretending im somewhere other than in the repressed US...but lately Im freaking cause im learning about things like the lag monster below Boars, Nm helper....shoot you players are worse than the fisherman who doesn't share his secrets...lol

#35 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 03:23 PM

Angry... oh so very angry...
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#36 Final Universe

Final Universe
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 07:32 PM

While I play nightmist I usally am listening to music and forget im playing even though im in a alt+esc+f5, alt+Esc+f5, alt+esc+f5, alt+esc+move/heal/spell, alt+esc+f5, alt+Esc+f5, alt+esc+f5, alt+esc+move/heal/spell, alt+esc+f5, alt+Esc+f5, alt+esc+f5, alt+esc+move/heal/spell, alt+esc+f5, alt+Esc+f5, alt+esc+f5, alt+esc+move/heal/spell, alt+esc+f5, alt+Esc+f5, alt+esc+f5, alt+esc+move/heal/spell, alt+esc+f5, alt+Esc+f5, alt+esc+f5, alt+esc+move/heal/spell rythem for about 5-6 hours. When
somthing cool happens im happy when somthing bad happens
im pissed.
Brutus of Compton.
copywright ggthxbai co.

11-28-2005 00:31:20 Paralyze Pages You from (Hidden): young yosha in da makin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users