Photo

Fav FPS

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: What is you favorite FPS game/franchise? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

What is you favorite FPS game/franchise?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 12:33 AM

Halo 1 ..liked the timberland map on the pc version. but both versions are great

and Halo 2 is great. hours and hours of fun on that with the new multiplayer maps and game type variations they have been throwing out.

Imo- storylines on both were great,gameplay was fun, and graphics are nice even on a crappy tv, multiplayer is great, xbc for halo 1 is choppy unless your on a game with people who live close with good connections i wish they would incorporate it into xbox live.. I can't wait for the high definition of the xbox 360 and the hd screen... will make it even more fun.

I was big time bond and wolfenstien 3d back in the day though but halo to me is the superior game.

#32 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:00 AM

Golden Eye.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#33 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 03:03 AM

CS/half life arent bad i still play those

but best franchise is 4 sure 007, goldeneye multiplayer owned but got out of date with agent under fire/nightfire, nightfire has better maps compared to the rest, better gameplay, better modes (capture the flag, assassination, etc..). And i have played basically everything else on list, and 007 is best for multiplayer, MOH has a chance at best single player cuz the last 1 they released was a lotta fun lol

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users