Photo

Triplex/other Event Rules..

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Poll: Should there be a punishment such as dayban for not fighting in an event and sitting there without helping your team?

Should there be a punishment such as dayban for not fighting in an event and sitting there without helping your team?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:20 PM

He sat there and said a few things to me and Truth in the pub before logging.. and dayban would take effect at midnight server time that saturday i presume.

If your refering to when he said a couple things before logging off like the single words that made no relevance at all, right before he logged off and logged off msn aswell and hasn't been on since so.
Si Senior!

#32 CrossFade

CrossFade
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:24 PM

Voted yes, it is definitely bull that you join an event and then just because your clan is on the other team you do not attack.. you join to fight and win not sit there.. and i know damn well if your clan was not on the other side you would fight... so yeah i think a dayban should fit just fine.

#33 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:26 PM

Voted yes, it is definitely bull that you join an event and then just because your clan is on the other team you do not attack.. you join to fight and win not sit there.. and i know damn well if your clan was not on the other side you would fight... so yeah i think a dayban should fit just fine.

Who says just because "you" lose that you really don't win if infact the whole point was to ensure a friend or clanny won?

Edited by Momba, 21 January 2006 - 11:27 PM.

My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#34 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:31 PM

Aight you all need to stop fanny fitting, if you want the truth I entered on 2 alts and then decided to let my 3 clannies through so yeh dayban me if you really want, but just don't take my amulet. :ph34r:

Oh and you can stat mod support if you feel the need but he'll stick click you all off :(

Edit: One last thing engage flaming me!!! I still <3 you all :ph34r:

Edited by Prophet, 21 January 2006 - 11:33 PM.

Si Senior!

#35 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:33 PM

i voted no ffor a few reasons..

basically your wanting someone to be punished for being a disadvantage to yourself, some one not fighting is like two arches being partied with a level 25, there are many instances someone may stop attacking many which may be because they froze or even experienced the urgent need to urinate! (both which i have done) I just believe in an event based totally on chance it is a risk u run by entering.
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#36 dillinger

dillinger
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:35 PM

i gotta go with foxie

#37 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:42 PM

Me(zealot) and my brother(Spectra) support!!
sorry guys (just our opinion) :(

but punishment should be discussed further cuz ban is a bit too much

Edited by Dracon, 21 January 2006 - 11:56 PM.

It's not how hard you punch, but how deep that matters! ¤»IñÐømîñåߣ뫤

Timing...

#38 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 12:14 AM

People can do what they want like a speedy dynamic wild fox, it's called freedom. Why do you get to dictate how another person plays this game? Thats right you don't so get off his nuts.

Jesus Christ, I say we rename the Town Criers, because they have nothing on this topic.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#39 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 12:20 AM

Lets see... wheres the "who gives a c.r.a.p button?" end of the day, clannies will always hesitate hitting eachother, nothing you can do about it, you can't force them to hit eachother unless you super speed over to they house and knock them out, then take over for them in the triplex, yeh this sounds pathetic and i have been watchin too much superman, ima go use a rope...

#40 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 12:30 AM

Moshes are for clans.
Triplex is for individuals.

To sit without attacking because your clan is on the other team is lame. It sucks enough having to deal with the off-chance of being set in a party with a level 25; it's pretty queer to have to be in the clan that has the most members online to win an event like the triplex.
However, there is also the fact that if you go into the final 3, friends team up on the 3rd person...that's not fair either, where is the solution to that?

Some things are simply without solution, and I think an event like the Triplex is one of them. It's not NM's job to force things to be fair.

PS- I voted yes. To sit and do nothing is unfair to the players FORCED to be on your team. I could make a clan with 20 people in it and get all of the people to try to join....that's not the way the event should work.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#41 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 01:51 AM

I say maybe an event ban on a chacter for say a week no moshs/other staff events......should be the rule for people that just log off cause they get a team they feel are bad in comparision......should deffiently be some sort of punishment though :(
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#42 acehardware

acehardware
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 04:46 AM

i say yes, dayban + ban from all events little bit harsh but well worth it :(
chuck norris > all

#43 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:24 AM

I voted no as my dad likes to randomly kick me off of the computer at times.. and this has been during an event once or twice. And i wouldnt like to be banned for something i cant control.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#44 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:09 PM

Whole point of clans is to help each other out. I know that if you did this to us (and you would) and we were the ones posting, you'd all be saying exactly the same things we are.
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#45 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 06:02 PM

The only reason you made this thread was because you lost if you was on the side that won and someone on the other team did not fight you would not complain AT ALL so stop moaning and move on no ban is necessary if someone doesnt want to kill a clannie gud for them and TUFF on you.

YOU ONLY MOAN WEN SOMTHING GOES AGAINST YOU AND WOULD BE HAPPY IF SOMEONE ELSE DID IT ON THE OTHER TEAM

(please dont hate me :( )

#46 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 06:19 PM

Actually, I would not do something like this, so you would not have to worry about posting this and me answering you.

I posted this because i think it is bull nuts that you sit there and not fight just because your clan is on the other side. You join an event to fight not to sit there. I know that if you were not fighting your clan you would fight just fine.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#47 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 06:29 PM

did this happen to you? did you lose?

if you answer yes to the above ur just mad coz u lost but its all part of the game better luck next time

#48 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 06:42 PM

Would you please know what the hell you are talking about before you post, I bet you have never even been in a triplex before to even know how they work. If you would have read my post before this you would not even of had to post a second time. Stop trying to get your post count up.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#49 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:25 PM

i dont care about my post numbers y wud i?

#50 Roidhun

Roidhun
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:07 AM

I voted yes.

For punishment kill the crit with say double or triple xp loss.
Every country has an army... Either its own or somebody else's
No crits ingame atm...

#51 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:37 AM

Can't wait until next triplex to not attack. Making stupid rules that prevent people playing how they want just makes me want to piss people off, like a dynamic pissed off fox.

#52 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:20 PM

I'm down with that. I'm gonna attack my own party just so i can profile wes hitting me, Like a "rebellious" fox.

Hansol ingame

#53 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:37 PM

I'm down with that. I'm gonna attack my own party just so i can profile wes hitting me, Like a "rebellious" fox.

You forgot to put it into orange :x
Si Senior!

#54 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

I also vote yes. For punishment, I suggest banning the member's clan from all events (Triplex, PT, etc.) for a 2-week period. If you help your clan, your clan loses their chances next time.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#55 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 05:44 PM

I also vote yes. For punishment, I suggest banning the member's clan from all events (Triplex, PT, etc.) for a 2-week period. If you help your clan, your clan loses their chances next time.

Sounds saucy, i like it.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#56 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 06:45 PM

isnt bein anti social bannable plz? ... i think juss sittin there not helping ur teammates is bein - anti social to the fullest... so plz realise that next time u wanna juss make excuses while ur not attackin ur clannies... o wow im randomly picked on 2 enemy clans team, o wow who cares its a event for FUN,,, not to make ur clan look good or such
Primex ingame

#57 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:48 PM

Can I join DH please?
Si Senior!

#58 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:51 PM

i like being the one to start with the loop holes... Could i hit my oposition once and then just sit there... It'd be helping to an extent

GO TEAM... or not.

as to not having orange fox-ness. I think it should be green.

Hansol ingame

#59 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:31 PM

I voted no.

And just for the record, I'm not from Desperate Housewives or allied.

If someone enters an event, hopefully they do something, if not, better luck next time. I mean... it's their choice what they want to do, (hence the roleplay [ giving the player options ] part of the game.)

Another thing, I don't belive Rappy would do something like you people are accusing him of; he likes to win the events, without sitting there.

Well, that's my say, so no punishment, and hopefully your team attacks? :(

CEO & Founder of Twisted Tactics.

In-game

Multi: Veles or Elixir

1-alt: Liability

#60 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:47 PM

Some people are so keen to post that they didn't see RYAN admit he joined on 2 alts because Wes was waiting for one more person to enter. Rappy had nothing to do with it, like an innocent dynamic fox!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users