• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#31 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:45 PM

we're on all the time. I'm on right now arsenal if you're on now. Page me under mysticmoon.

yes we already knew that u freakin losers
Primex ingame

#32 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 01:46 AM

we're on all the time. I'm on right now arsenal if you're on now. Page me under mysticmoon.

u should talk bill mr im big bad on forums and supposedly quit nm

#33 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:25 AM

Back at rank 2 once again. Congrats clannies!

Lappa, if you think I'm gonna believe that he just paged you out of the blue to ask why everyone was hunting me, please, you're a bigger moron than a newb.

Combusta, I agree, results will be posted here. Just catch me tomorrow night.

#34 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:10 AM

lol i wanna see this ;)
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light-for the fruit of light consists in all Goodness, Righteousness and Truth"

#35 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:09 AM

Wait didn't you quit? how many times was it again? all I see you doing is talking nuts on the forums, so don't come at bill with ur nuts.

Back at rank 2 once again. Congrats clannies!

Lappa, if you think I'm gonna believe that he just paged you out of the blue to ask why everyone was hunting me, please, you're a bigger moron than a newb.

For someone who doesn't take this game personal or w/e, you like calling mike names, obviously it's getting to you.
Retired

#36 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:07 AM

yeh how much am i on nm for christ sakes, probs less time then u spend in the shower in a whole mth

Edited by Exodia, 29 April 2006 - 06:08 AM.

Primex ingame

#37 liz

liz
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 07:42 AM

Congratulations mystic :wub:

liz ;)
"I've learn early in life that the heaviest thing a person can carry is an empty wallet"
................ and back to work i go
Liza ingame

#38 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 07:22 PM

Me calling Lappa names? Hardly. Ever read half the names that lappa has called me? I'm far from calling him any names than what he has already called me. If I really wanted to play the name calling game, I'd come up with a better name for Mike than moron.

#39 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:18 AM

Me calling Lappa names? Hardly. Ever read half the names that lappa has called me? I'm far from calling him any names than what he has already called me. If I really wanted to play the name calling game, I'd come up with a better name for Mike than moron.

Can't people just get on?? Evertime I look at this all I see if bad mouthing each other..

If you don't like MysticStorm or anyone of her clan hunt them down ingame and stop telling all the forum here, MysticStorm i suggest you get staff to lock this post before it becomes worse..
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#40 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 03:29 AM

yeh how much am i on nm for christ sakes, probs less time then u spend in the shower in a whole mth

rofl my showering?
nice bill

jer and i quit like 5 times and actually did quit after that

hmm and you still play nm?

nice

#41 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 03:52 AM

rofl my showering?
nice bill

nice

Yeah I still play einstein, how did you know? Oh you quit 5 times and wow your playing again? nice one.
2 thumbs way up!
Retired

#42 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 04:10 AM

rofl my showering?
nice bill

nice

yeh and i actually quit got a life for sometime whens the last time you got outta the house for some other excuse then work

im done

#43 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 04:57 AM

Scimitar should never have crossed paths with Killed and his berserk!
Asatru just learned to appreciate the power of Sparrow's mighty berserk!
Rohan should never have crossed paths with Legacy and his berserk!
Mikey just forgot to block Drug's berserk!
Outkast was sent to a better place by Legend's fearsome berserk!
Beserks ducked at the wrong time to avoid Black_Velvet's stinging rapid fire!
Soth ducked at the wrong time to avoid Isalus's stinging berserk!
Mysticfire was cut down by Drug's mighty berserk!
Veranda just forgot to block Killed's berserk!
Karla succumbed to Obscene's expert skill with his berserk!
Black_Velvet felt the full force of Legend's berserk!
[Clan] Hug: omg
MysticStorm was cut down by Legend's mighty berserk!

12 kills 1 lost
Sam won
~To The Victor Goes The Spoil~

Edited by Spectra, 30 April 2006 - 05:00 AM.

"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light-for the fruit of light consists in all Goodness, Righteousness and Truth"

#44 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 04:57 AM

School, friends, work and well other things you haven't experienced yet, give you a hint, starts with a W. I guess life treated you pretty well if you back here eh? now back to making my tacos.
Retired

#45 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 05:12 AM

School, friends, work and well other things you haven't experienced yet, give you a hint, starts with a W. I guess life treated you pretty well if you back here eh? now back to making my tacos.

yeah i got bored got my internet reconnected got tired of lifting for a few weeks started playing nm again

tacos suck

yeah OH YOU HAVE FRIENDS??

nm people dont count btw

i quit working because i got football soon so ;) and ill besaying screw nm soon :wub:

#46 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 05:27 AM

MS is still alive, and still sucking.

But if you're having fun playing, then you should be happy.

#47 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:10 AM

Hey Spectra, last I checked, the duel was between me and combusta. Not you. He was supposed post it. And you left out second duel. Same results, I lost all 12 and took down 1. So either way, no biggie. Wasn't total ownage and I proved a point. Nice win Sam. We'll have to do it again sometime. ;)

Btw.. MS still rules. You didn't think a duel was going to convince me that my clan wasn't still good did you? Nope.

Edited by MysticStorm, 30 April 2006 - 06:11 AM.

#48 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:23 AM

k
you guys really dont have lifes rofl
OH LETS TALK it over a text based game more plz

#49 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:24 AM

Hey Spectra, last I checked, the duel was between me and combusta. Not you. He was supposed post it. And you left out second duel. Same results, I lost all 12 and took down 1. So either way, no biggie. Wasn't total ownage and I proved a point. Nice win Sam. We'll have to do it again sometime. :wub:

Btw.. MS still rules. You didn't think a duel was going to convince me that my clan wasn't still good did you? Nope.

lol sam personally requests me to post it

and what point r u trying to prove?
killing only one and lost an entire party is horrible ;)

#50 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:24 AM

lool that wasnt a spy, that was someone asking me why im hunting you, but thats ok, ur loss in members

LMAO your loss in members, shes booting out randomn people ROFL..

Grats Sam, and this is wayy over its locking overdue - I would say to all of you "cut MS a tiny bit of slack, let them at least have a clan thread" but you obviously are not going to do that..

But yeah, Grats Sam, and Lock Plz, lol
Disaster ingame.

#51 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:31 AM

k
you guys really dont have lifes rofl
OH LETS TALK it over a text based game more plz

Is that all you know how to say is you people don't got lives? lol, genius I tell ya. Sit down think a little harder, when an actual thought comes to you, come back and post it pls.
Retired

#52 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:46 PM

Of course they won't let us have a clan thread. This is the third clan thread that we've tried to run and people ruin it. Maybe me and my members should go to all the clan threads that the idiots are in and trash their clan thread? Nah. We're better than that and won't sink down their immature level.

#53 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:19 PM

The funny part is most of us "idiots" as you put it, don't need to bump our own clan threads on forum to toot our own horn every day or couple days like MS seems to think they do,people know who we are from our in game actions and fights as we have built a name for ourselves in game ...not on forum as whiney, over arrogant people who "prove their point" by losing fights and thinking thier "still good"...honestly your thread cracks me up more then anything ;)

and josh, your about as good at nm as you are at halo. :wub:

Edited by Gnarkill, 30 April 2006 - 07:37 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#54 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:34 PM

Hey Spectra, last I checked, the duel was between me and combusta. Not you. He was supposed post it. And you left out second duel. Same results, I lost all 12 and took down 1. So either way, no biggie. Wasn't total ownage and I proved a point. Nice win Sam. We'll have to do it again sometime. ;)

interesting claim you make to 12-1 him winning TWICE isnt total ownage, lemme check something, oh wait, that is TOTAL OWNAGE. Total: EVERYTHING OF YOURS Ownage: DEAD and to top it off he still had 11 alive... <3 awesome how that made you feel better. enjoy your "attempt to ego boost" thread here

and btw, i only call you noob and egotistical mysticstorm. way to try and say i call you SOOOOO many names...

Edited by Lappa, 30 April 2006 - 07:48 PM.

-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#55 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:47 PM

The funny part is most of us "idiots" as you put it, don't need to bump our own clan threads on forum to toot our own horn every day or couple days like MS seems to think they do,people know who we are from our in game actions and fights as we have built a name for ourselves in game ...not on forum as whiney, over arrogant people who "prove their point" by losing fights and thinking thier "still good"...honestly your thread cracks me up more then anything ;)

and josh, your about as good at nm as you are at halo. :wub:

very well said DJ :wub:
It's not how hard you punch, but how deep that matters! ¤»IñÐømîñåߣ뫤

Timing...

#56 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:56 PM

12 - 1 each fight isnt complete ownage? if that isnt, PLEASE tell me what is...

now josh, ur a dumb beaner, u had such a "life" as u say, but yet u hadda come back to nm, plz now ur gonna rant bout me bein on a hr a day total if im lucky to even do that ... u see all of us have lifes and have friends, unlike u, all u got is ur beaners and ur internet... now next time try sayin something different, something NEW, besides the same crap u been sayin thats juss stupid.... now go get back on MS's nutties
Primex ingame

#57 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:57 PM

i love what you just said bill, almost brings a tear to my eye
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#58 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 08:31 PM

12 - 1 each fight isnt complete ownage? if that isnt, PLEASE tell me what is...

plz now ur gonna rant bout me bein on a hr a day total if im lucky to even do that ...

You're lucky to be on NM now?

*pats bill on the back*
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#59 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 08:48 PM

Lol Bill, you forget, Josh has his football, we all know how good he is at football hehehe.
Disaster ingame.

#60 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 08:52 PM

I know Josh in real life. He's actually pretty good at football.

At least he plays a sport, unlike most of NM who just sits on thier asses on the computer all day.
Aequitas In-Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users