Photo

Best Player V Player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

Poll: Best PvP Ingame? (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would you choose..

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 11:50 PM

Your just another one of thoses haters whos felt the fearsome wrath of my party, which sent you zooming to your local.. yes indeed, you've never beat me and never will..even when you get clannies to run in you still seem to lose.. but thats cool.. i accept your hate greatly on me.. and it doesn't bother me.. just another jealous nightmistian to the bunch, and yes say this say that.. but you know nothing and never will unless you actually take the time to talk to me.. which i doubt you will because you as stubborn and ignorant as every single flame towards me suggests. good luck with the flaming, perhaps you'll come up with something new on me..heard it all man honestly...

Edited by EzPk, 28 July 2006 - 11:51 PM.

#32 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 12:00 AM

*Wipes away a tear*

Touching.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#33 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 12:39 AM

Thanks for the appreciation people.

Yeah i have an alt limit, kinda sad, why i have 2 rule dev out. Cor is the same, hes an alt whoring pregnant dog and id take him anyday of the week and so can half of the NM populus to be frank.

I have problems with certain people, but for the saek that they are my friends i wont say anything.

Certain things:
1) Why is Jared/Alan not up there? i know they are alt #####s 2 the max, but they are still good....especially when u speak of competitions

2) Why dont any of the good players gimme props for 3v3? to some peoples surprise, i can use rangers to. Bill the god lost 3-0 to me and i won 100k of it bout 3 months ago when he "Still played" certain people never get props for being good 3v3, like Ashton(david) who used 2 play, he wasnt the best of players but if i remember correctly he 3-0'd one of the "best 3v3ers" at a ranger duel no pots yes mana. and he was good yet no1 seems 2 care just cuz he didnt talk nuts. (not saying david is one of the best, just using as an example)

3) Sergei is a homo, u cant be a good fighter when ur plan is to die, and then come back to kill the guy. Has he ever won a PT?

4) STE IS ACTUALLY GOOD. Something people dont understand is ur alowed 2 give som1 u dont like props. Like i give broc props all the time mwahahahaha

Again, thanks for recognition for 2 peeps that voted for me. And btw jared, my 12 alts does just fine tyvm ;) (was thinking of going to 18, seeing as i got good rangers at my disposal now, prob lag my ass off but hey its worth a shot)

Edited by combusta, 29 July 2006 - 12:49 AM.

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#34 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 12:59 AM

thank you, im done w/ saying im the best now, but i can still beat a good ammount of people today.

My prime is long gone, but it was a good prime ;)

o shut up tony

#35 Final Universe

Final Universe
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 01:43 AM

Does it look like I have any need for a paci?

Posted Image

so what ur sayin is... u never use a paci to train/make gold wit ur multiple accts? plz no lying it doesnt help u out ne

I never stated I didnt use one. I just asked if it looked like I need one because with 80 characters
I dont think I do.
Brutus of Compton.
copywright ggthxbai co.

11-28-2005 00:31:20 Paralyze Pages You from (Hidden): young yosha in da makin

#36 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:59 AM

Your just another one of thoses haters whos felt the fearsome wrath of my party, which sent you zooming to your local.. yes indeed, you've never beat me and never will..even when you get clannies to run in you still seem to lose.. but thats cool.. i accept your hate greatly on me.. and it doesn't bother me.. just another jealous nightmistian to the bunch, and yes say this say that.. but you know nothing and never will unless you actually take the time to talk to me.. which i doubt you will because you as stubborn and ignorant as every single flame towards me suggests. good luck with the flaming, perhaps you'll come up with something new on me..heard it all man honestly...

Thats funny ;) ... sadly though The crypt keeps log on our forums and well the amount of times u are on there getting owned is well just wrong, lemme know if u would like to see them sometime I ll arrange it for you :wub: :wub: so the whole never beat ya and never will thing i mean come on now who are you kidding lol. It was also not an attempt to flame you I was just merly stating the facts, I dont claim to be deserving to be on this list and yet I have localed you many times how does that juctify you making the list ??

In any case get all deffensive if you like but the thread says objectivly post ur opinion and you and I both know u dont make the cut.

And ya sorry sam I should have mention'd you, you are pretty sassy in the 3 alt PT and won it a crzy amount of times, didnt mention david(ashton) just cause he doesnt play no more or he would have been my #1 for 3 vs 3 for meh.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#37 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 01:08 PM

all i gotta say is crane>ste earlier
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#38 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 09:25 PM

Haha that poll is rigged; I had voted for myself and it still says 0 votes!!!1111

Well true I let it slide this year but I used to be ok pker. I tell you, really, people were litterally logging out of training areas whenever I'd come online cos they knew I had checkers in every area ;) I guess I'm too old for nm now
Does not play well with others.

#39 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 09:54 PM

you're never too old for anything.

#40 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 10:34 PM

Thats funny ;) ... sadly though The crypt keeps log on our forums and well the amount of times u are on there getting owned is well just wrong, lemme know if u would like to see them sometime I ll arrange it for you :wub: :wub: so the whole never beat ya and never will thing i mean come on now who are you kidding lol. It was also not an attempt to flame you I was just merly stating the facts, I dont claim to be deserving to be on this list and yet I have localed you many times how does that juctify you making the list ??

In any case get all deffensive if you like but the thread says objectivly post ur opinion and you and I both know u dont make the cut.

And ya sorry sam I should have mention'd you, you are pretty sassy in the 3 alt PT and won it a crzy amount of times, didnt mention david(ashton) just cause he doesnt play no more or he would have been my #1 for 3 vs 3 for meh.

You say this, but im sure if you ask whoever was on Air etc... about earlier you'll back down to a fight :wub:

#41 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:11 AM

cute story
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#42 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:21 AM

2) Why dont any of the good players gimme props for 3v3? to some peoples surprise, i can use rangers to. Bill the god lost 3-0 to me and i won 100k of it bout 3 months ago when he "Still played" certain people never get props for being good 3v3, like Ashton(david) who used 2 play, he wasnt the best of players but if i remember correctly he 3-0'd one of the "best 3v3ers" at a ranger duel no pots yes mana. and he was good yet no1 seems 2 care just cuz he didnt talk nuts. (not saying david is one of the best, just using as an example)

ok listen nephew, get ur story straight, i havent dueled neone in a long ass time... the last time i dueled u, was over a yr ago, back when me and ed both played hardcore? so yeh nephew go play in traffic and stop hating on me cuz im picked for something, not my fault ppl kno im good from back when u were a weee lil noob wit ur experts
Primex ingame

#43 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 03:08 AM

moron bill, me and u dueld about 3-4 months ago for 100k, Jared said hed pay if i lose, it was rangers, i 3-0'd u, Jared and i remember, why dnt u? So either ur a mother mooseing retard. Or ur head is 2 big to admit U LOST to "Sam the zerk nerd" while he was using rangers.

o shut up tony

#44 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 03:24 AM

tbh id still take bill in a alts fight 10v10 no offense sam lol <3

#45 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:50 AM

its cool, bill will forever hide behind his little curtain of "i dont play anymore"

o shut up tony

#46 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:21 AM

lol he'll be back

#47 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 11:52 AM

sam's story is convincing, and if jared can back it up.. its solid ;)

#48 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:00 PM

ste noone asked for your opinion on the matter

#49 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:02 PM

Me > Ste

Rhymey Whyme

#50 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:25 PM

well sam i really dont even care what u/jared say bout it, personally, my crits are better then urs, i am better then u... so i really dont mind this lil duel u seem to think we had in ur lala land dream...

tbh id still take bill in a alts fight 10v10 no offense sam lol <3

when did u do it in the first place?

Edited by Exodia, 30 July 2006 - 02:35 PM.

Primex ingame

#51 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:55 PM

Izuna got the Sentinel Shield.
Score!
;)
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light-for the fruit of light consists in all Goodness, Righteousness and Truth"

#52 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:34 PM

lol the last beating I gave you not enough Ste? : p

#53 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 08:52 PM

edit'd/10
Page/Memo Beatrix

#54 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:06 PM

everyone knows me, and knows you.. and they definately know that i'd honestly local you with no problems or hesitation.. so unless your gonna grow some peenuts and fight me then i really think your wasting your time with the stupid insults and pointless posts cuz in my head and in the majority of the nightmistian's heads, im the better player.. so ill let you decide on how your going to deal with that.

#55 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:46 PM

This is gonna get locked.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#56 DragonHeart

DragonHeart

SnowMan1986

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:09 PM

Where's Broc/Ganja? ;)
Crusader/Raistlin/Spyhunter ingame

#57 Final Universe

Final Universe
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:32 PM

Announcement from Omega: Agent, Clue, Truth win and becomes the premier Nightmist 3 vs 3 dueler. Thanks to all who entered log coming up soon.
Brutus of Compton.
copywright ggthxbai co.

11-28-2005 00:31:20 Paralyze Pages You from (Hidden): young yosha in da makin

#58 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:40 PM

3 zerks, 3 comps, not many opponents, grats
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#59 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:41 PM

Well it's kinda hard to ask you for a duel when you add me to ignorepc for raping you, but yeah you go ahead thinking you're good.

Not everyone knows me, very few people know me for my NM skills actually, but they are actually very good.

Gw on win Truth

Edited by Ryuku, 30 July 2006 - 10:47 PM.

#60 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:41 PM

Did I see right or did Mike actually put himself forward as best pvp haha lmfao ;) :wub: :wub:
Si Senior!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users