Founder Chat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#31 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:09 PM

It's not about making stuff my way, I'm just somewhat's bothered by the stupidity of people, and these posts are my only way to air those concerns. I just find it funny how it's the same people who all Support something at first, that come back to swing at me Later... David, Tony... I'm sorry but yout suggestions are a waste of time, all you've been supporting as of lately is stupid things which carry no relevance to the well being and the status of the game we currently play.

It would be like me pointing out everyone's grammar in game and on forums "you missed a key there, you didn't think that sentence through" etc etc, the small imperfections/suggestions that you want altered won't make a difference to the game play why waste our time with it?

And I know Tony will turn on me saying "you do correct everyone's grammar/spelling"
My reply: I do when it's pointed towards me as a person since I'd like to be able to discern atleast remotely what they are trying to tell me.

If it annoys you so much /bug it... <don't remember that command do you? Instead of clogging up game play with stupidity such as this, repatedly manifesting itself to be repatedly shot down by others such as Alone and Myself>

Just because we aren't lazy idiots <which makes us a Minority in game> doesn't mean Staff should totally ignore the few of us with some braincells left.

So who else wants to cry about being called an Idiot?

Edited by Evergrey, 15 July 2005 - 09:09 PM.

ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#32 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 11:43 PM

<3 that sig gg
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#33 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 10:15 AM

It's not about making stuff my way, I'm just somewhat's bothered by the stupidity of people, and these posts are my only way to air those concerns. I just find it funny how it's the same people who all Support something at first, that come back to swing at me Later... David, Tony... I'm sorry but yout suggestions are a waste of time, all you've been supporting as of lately is stupid things which carry no relevance to the well being and the status of the game we currently play.

It would be like me pointing out everyone's grammar in game and on forums "you missed a key there, you didn't think that sentence through" etc etc, the small imperfections/suggestions that you want altered won't make a difference to the game play why waste our time with it?

And I know Tony will turn on me saying "you do correct everyone's grammar/spelling"
My reply: I do when it's pointed towards me as a person since I'd like to be able to discern atleast remotely what they are trying to tell me.

If it annoys you so much /bug it... <don't remember that command do you? Instead of clogging up game play with stupidity such as this, repatedly manifesting itself to be repatedly shot down by others such as Alone and Myself>

Just because we aren't lazy idiots <which makes us a Minority in game> doesn't mean Staff should totally ignore the few of us with some braincells left.

Word
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#34 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 10:50 AM

Ohhh... me. Pick me, please!
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#35 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 04:11 AM

David, Tony... I'm sorry but yout suggestions are a waste of time,

Evergrey, you mis-spelled too.

Geezus guys lighten up and stop with the child-like arguments and just play the moosing game. If not, hit the power button on your modem and go do something else.

#36 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 10:55 AM

it happens the R button is Close to the T button so technically it would have been a typo, not "mis-spelling".

And as far as the "child-like arguments" are concerned, I'm not arguing, arguing would require effort and pressing your matter far beyond what I have recently done. What I have done however, has been pointing out why their idea's are stupid and of no use for the game, and called quite a few people idiots.

And as for playing the game, it would be alot easier if Idiots/Players/various Cretins would refrain from trying to change the game I play to the worse, and incase you were not aware this is the thread where you suggest changes... and when those changes are of no importance to anyone/simply just stupid either lacking of originality or intelligence I who play the game have to retort and set people straight, so basically what I'm trying to do is to avoid the "child-like arguments" and the SGH gatesitting mentality. You can't claim I'm making the game worse by telling the idiots they are idiots, if anything I'm making them aware of their flaws and hopefully they will think their idea's through the next time they post, or better yet they will refrain from posting.

That's right I'm making NM a better world for YOU!

Peons!

Edited by Evergrey, 20 July 2005 - 10:57 AM.

ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#37 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 02:41 PM

Typo or not, a lot of people make typos and it's by mistake. Not to mention I was teasing! (note the ^_^ next to the sentence?)

As for making this game better, I happen to like the game as it is now. Sure, a few things need a little tweaking, but not something as little as that.

You want to help the game, try setting the example. I've seen so many posts of people complaining about the behavior of other people alone. Majority of the player base is under the age of 18 if that? I have an 11 year old in my clan. If I sat there and acted as worse as some of the replies that have been seen here, I wouldn't even begin to ask where the attitude of the 11 year came from because he probably reads the messed up stuff that we are all saying and doing. The point is, it's all good and fine to make a point on why an idea won't work. Shows you have intelligence about how things work. The only idiotic thing I have seen though in these posts is that people have to throw in name calling.

Here is a suggestion to start making the game better... If you don't like the idea that someone posted.. Don't reply to it! Sure, the bad idea may take up space, but you add even more to the wasted space by the childish name calling and bashing.

Lead by example and not add on to the problem. You'll find that more people will follow you.

#38 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 07:48 PM

The problem today though is the idiots being a majority in the game.

So after 10 people saying "SUPPORTED!" Either make valid points, and point out how stupid most of the people yelling supported is... or you watch the idiots get their way and mess with the small tweaking that isn't needful, but still will take up alot of JLH's time.

You know what happens in real life when people remain silent?
It means people can do whatever they want, and no one opposes them, I'm the opposition atm.

AND since I'm one of the few people in game with some sense of sanity left, I feel compelled to make you all astonishment yet again, with a simple "IDIOTS"
<I am fully aware that NM isn't real life, but it's a principle.>

Make a valid point and I'll try to listen to some of what you say, but right now you're on no side. You're hinting name calling but won't make a proper example, you're so ambiguous that I can't even tell what it is you want with your posts... But most likely it's not directed towards me, however the vagueness makes it seem like it from time to time.

If you want a better place for 11 year olds to hang out, I'd suggest they go outside and play, instead of wasting away infront of the computer playing NM. They will thank you in 10 years if they take that advice instead of sitting by a screen degenerating and growing fat.

I never asked to be a leader, I just don't feel like taking more of the infinite stupidity that resides here, so instead of just turning away silently letting them ruin I game, I tell them off. So far it seems to be working since on 95% of the threads I post my tirades on, the stupidity stops to an extremely gratifying extent.

Edited by Evergrey, 20 July 2005 - 07:53 PM.

#39 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 08:04 PM

What I want from my posts? Simple.. Make your point but do it without the childish name calling is all. You say you are wanting to make this game better yet you can't do that if you don't have no one following you because they hate the way you belittle them all the time. That's the point I was going to make. It's fine to oppose people, but as in a business as you give an example.. those people have to act professionally and name calling is unprofessional.

Btw.. you only continue on the stupidity when you start name calling so of course, no one else will post because they want a mature discussion with mature responses.

And last, but not least.. If JLH wants to make the changes that everyone is supporting, let him do it. It's his choice and his time and shouldn't be spoken for. Last I checked, JLH had fingers of his own and can type out his own responses. Let the man answer his player base. It's his game.

#40 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 08:20 PM

I submitted this, awhile ago.

http://www.nightmist...?showtopic=8338

Stop being lazy and search for something before you post it.
«¤Mêad¤»*

#41 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 08:46 PM

So you were refering to me with the "name callings" after all?

Or is this another vague post?

Facts: After I had posted in several of the worthless posts like this one, people starting thinking instead of just mindlessly jumping on the train yelling "supported" left and right, I proved my points, they took them in and the stupidity came to a halt, I have people agreeing with me left and right. I'm not in it for a popularity contest, and as for belittling people? Most the them deserve to be belittled, they are supporting changes that in some cases will remove the point of gameplay and others remove the entire point of getting a clan house.

Basically most of them never ever thought twice about anything they say, aslong as they stop jumping on the god damn train yelling "supported!" I'm happy. Afterall this would prove that I have succesfully managed to deflect another great threat of senselessness to bog JLH down, thus there is a discussion amongst players on these forums. If you now feel like I'm speaking in turn of JLH then that fault is entirely at your door, you assume to much. All I ever did was pointing out the obvious reasons why they should stop wasting their breaths about stupid changes <yes STUPID> and stop clogging up good discussion forums with random outburst of none thought through idea's.

And as for JLH reading the forums, with no nay sayers he'll simply assume that we all agree. This goes by the "Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy" thing 'the plans have been on another planet for 50 years, you've had 50 years to object.'

JLH reads the forums, me and a few others are simply trying to lighten his burden since let's face it, when the morons run rampant they are more than capable of together putting up 50+ nonsense Suggestions in 1 day... <considering since JLH claimed NM has a playerbase of 1500 players (that logged on atleast)>

This is a mere warning to others who feel they have an idea such as the "I like double exp, I want it in game all the time" kind of nonsense.

I'm not resorting to name calling, I'm just speaking up.

And on one last note, how many more times do I have to tell you: You people are idiots, face it.

JLH you are more than welcome to speak up on either sides behalf, since we all know you love reading through the rubish that's posted here by random idiots, morons and various Imbeciles.

#42 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 08:57 PM

thread turned into a slagging match
locked, won't happen
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users