Thief Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

#31 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:27 PM

To each his own, Jared has loads of respect from many people, and others respect me too. I'm not trying to compare, I'll be the first to admit that I am a compelete douchebag jackass to people I don't like. People I don't like? Thieves. If it means losing the respect of those thieves (which I don't care) and some other people, ehhh... so? It's just a game.

I get plenty of respect irl, and I'm a really nice guy. I get out the douche side of my personality to the people in this game.

I'm quite sure you are a good guy irl.. I am too... (i'd like to think) but who honestly isnt an arsehole to people they dont like :( I think most people on this game would think i dont like them... but some of them i do like... it's just i'm not really here to win a popularity contest... Friends i've made, dont need millions.. You cant really judge someone from a single action though...

Takes time to know some one
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#32 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:58 PM

Lmao this topic has completely changed from naming thieves... Anyway I know this is kind of off topic, but guys really if its a mosh don't blame you're own friends for killing you in a mosh because a mosh is a big fight, and you are supposed too fight in a mosh... Just brought this up because its starting too get a bit out of hand.. Also thanks Cal for giving me the name Respect, is an uber name.
Disaster ingame.

#33 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:20 PM

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :( :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Boring... ... .... ... ... . . . . . . . . .

Edited by Carbon, 15 January 2006 - 06:20 PM.

#34 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:21 PM

If people are stupid enough to be stolen from, they deserve it... Capish?

#35 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:31 PM

Amy is a thief.

What did she steal you ask?
My heart.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#36 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 07:30 PM

Where does she train gaddy, i'll pk her
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#37 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 07:58 PM

You killed Amy_Of_Draco.
Amy_Of_Draco dropped Gaddy's Heart.

Mine now :(
Si Senior!

#38 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:20 PM

Replace my heart with words that can never be broken. Just so you can see how it feels to fall in love and be destroyed in seconds...

So set my soul on fire cause she's hot as hell tonight.

Hansol ingame

#39 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:21 PM

Okay, here's a list of thieves:

Everyone

Good, that should clear it up. Be sure not to share with ANYONE.

Just because when you were actually around you were hanging out the arses of known thieves. HEY!!! You should've even given them dancing boots!... And let them back from a perm ban! Oh wait you did, like an undynamic fox.

To even imply that some of the people I've met on here would sink that low is rather insulting.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#40 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:41 PM

If people are stupid enough to be stolen from, they deserve it... Capish?

Ok, how about some reverse logic here...

A store has something expensive by their exit door, and someone runs it takes it and runs out; that is stealing isn't it? It is punishable isn't it? It is the same thing here.. no matter how stupid someone is or not, stealing is stealing and should be punishable..
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#41 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:33 PM

my role model is chris, let ste do the stealing, and then in the end he gets the acc, talk about ez cash

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#42 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 10:18 PM

I am a nice guy irl, I'd like to think of myself as a pacifist irl because no matter how much people piss me off I would never hurt them, physically anyway.

But I much say people can play a game anyway they want, following the rules of course, and if you wanna be a thief, by all means be a thief, but be a GOOD thief and don't get caught, I mean, if that's the way someone wants to play the game, let them play it that way, I mean, it's only a game.

People aren't going to be killers in real life (atleast I hope not), but in this game, they are, they're playing the game how they want, and I'm not someone to care, I have both stolen and been stolen from, and I'm still friends with all the same people, because I like their personalities, not how they play the game.

Just for an example, Ste, he has stolen, and he's still my friend, because I like his personality, not the way he plays the game. He pks me, I pk him (well not really I don't pk much anymore) but I'm still his friend because him pking me, he's not being mean, he is simply playing the game. We are still friends, and we will no matter how much he steals or pks anyone. Some people don't pk their friends, and that is there way of playing the game.

It's just a game, and I don't care how anyone plays it in anyway. I'm pretty sure all my friends like me for me, and not the way I've played the game, right?

#43 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 10:46 PM

Amy is a thief.

What did she steal you ask?
My heart.

You lie. Your heartless and we all know it. :(
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#44 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 10:49 PM

Nah, you're wrong... people only like you cause they wanna get in your pants man!

lol. joking, good way of thinking...

Ste's a cool kid when not stressing. Chris is a cool kid, and funny when stressing, isolation = complete retard, so no one likes him, and so on and so fourth

I am me, and everyone either loves me or hates me. usually hates me cause i'm an arse to anyone who gives me some rediculous grief.

GL with that?

WHAT!

Hansol ingame

#45 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:15 AM

Well I am all for friends and if anyone ingame wants to be my friend and not care about pking each other give me a ring pls on Deny (until I can get back into main acct, then it'll be Isladur/Blaste).

I will be your friend and I will not care if you pk me, because you are simply playing the game, if you want me not to pk you, then I won't, cause I'm nice, but I expect the same in return then, that's the way I play the game ;x

#46 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 10:42 AM

Well, thieves suck, but I stopped hating so. And how did MY clan get brought into all this anyway.

And for the record, Mike is awesome.

:(
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#47 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:16 PM

Then you could say the punishment is having a bad reputation and being hated by nm players...

#48 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:04 PM

Their punishment should be not being able to play the game like it used to be, but we all know that will never happen again.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#49 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:15 PM

Well, thieves suck, but I stopped hating so. And how did MY clan get brought into all this anyway.

:(

Desperate Housewives were brought into this as we have some "thieves" in our ranks, they are good people now though, they all rock. :ph34r:
Disaster ingame.

#50 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:27 PM

I'm a good person and everyone loves me :(

#51 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:44 PM

:ph34r:

Desperate Housewives were brought into this as we have some "thieves" in our ranks, they are good people now though, they all rock. :ph34r:

Yeah see my post was actually a set-up for a clannie to "flame" me and point out in a humourous fashion that since I am such a bad dewd, I have no right to call the clan my own, etc etc...except more funny than that...

And yeah, thieves suck, but I know I'm better than they'll ever be so they can steal from noobs for all I care really, won't stop me from playing how I want to :ph34r:

Plus, if no-one was a thief, who would we flame? :(
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#52 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:49 PM

:ph34r:

Yeah see my post was actually a set-up for a clannie to "flame" me and point out in a humourous fashion that since I am such a bad dewd, I have no right to call the clan my own, etc etc...except more funny than that...

And yeah, thieves suck, but I know I'm better than they'll ever be so they can steal from noobs for all I care really, won't stop me from playing how I want to :ph34r:

Plus, if no-one was a thief, who would we flame? :(

Excuse me, but you dont play. You "sit".

Hansol ingame

#53 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 05:30 PM

Too far off topic. Closed.

Anyone who can come up with a way to:
1) Make it easy for staff to implement -and-
2) Address the problem JLH mentioned about how to assign blame
can restart a new thread.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.