Äñïmö§ítý

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 05:30 AM

Well if you arent in the clan I was talking about then what are you even sticking your nose in this discussion for?(or as some ppl seem to look at it a arguement)

"Before my time is done I will look down upon your corpse and smile!"

#32 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 09:39 AM

shane no point of going down to there level.....
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#33 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 02:57 PM

Well now that the clan's lil thread is filled full of useless nonsense to the task at hand. Lets over rank the aviators. none likes them anyhoo :blink: Lol and Good luck to clan :)
Its what you do when no one is looking that determines what kinda person you really are!! ~~NBM lives on through me!

#34 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 01:35 PM

/-\ /\/ | /\/\ () 5 + |/ |0 \/\/ /\/ 5 )00
/
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#35 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 03:08 AM

Hm. Not too far behind them. Only 624.3 points.
*~*
the aviators(2) Members: 841, House Size: 35, Score: 4093.8
~
Animosity(4) Members: 629, House Size: 34, Score 3469.5
~*~
Don't think they will be able to hold us back too long. But, there 212 more members might be whats doin' it for them. I guess quintity is better sometimes, but it always comes to pass.
~*~
:) Go us.

Edited by The_Final_Climax, 29 February 2004 - 03:10 AM.

Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#36 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 08:30 PM

Now that im back and have dealt with the stuff that needed to be dealt with while i was away..Animosity maybe looking for some new faces..you can either post here..or memo me on sour...2 level 30's to join or a 30 and 2 25+'s..game experience..and you must be a noob!(inside joke)..if that criteria fits you and you want to join contact me or 1 of my founders and we will get back to ya..
:) :)

btw..phear what the future lies ahead for you.
ÄñïMö§íTÝ owns you.gg owned thx k bai.
Posted Image

#37 Angelic

Angelic
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 09:03 PM

Also, we don't like tons of drama in the clan, so if you have problems with one of the members, either sort it out, or you may be kept from joining.
Ç®åz¥ Åñgë£ äká º»½ GøôÐ G ½ ßåÐ G«º

Crith/Angelic in-game.

#38 BlueCrew

BlueCrew
  • Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 12:33 AM

Well....back on topic I took a ride in Animosity once and it was by far the best clan I have been in. People are very nice and helpful when you need them. I respect what they have done and what they will do in the future.On top of that they are probably the best at pking or they serve as the biggest threat when doing almost anything infact I know of people that join Coruption just because of the ally with animosity. Go Animosity!

#39 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 01:28 AM

Corruption isn't allied with Animosity anymore.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#40 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 02:56 AM

o plz, i wanna join ani, holla back at me
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#41 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 03:45 AM

well superstar u surely fit the requirements of being a noob so contact me on sour

:)
Posted Image

#42 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 05:33 AM

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#43 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 05:54 AM

well superstar u surely fit the requirements of being a noob so contact me on sour

ROFLMAO, yeh i sure do fit the newb requirments ehh? bish plz
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#44 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 05:58 AM

people and there taking lil jokes so seriously..wish u'd duel me 3 on 3? i mean if u wanna get serious now ;o)
Posted Image

#45 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 05:48 PM

The ÄñïMö§íTÝ, ranked 6, with score 3405, consists of 563 members and 35 rooms:

making teh comeback or atleast trying tooooooo

might look for few more poeple to join

page/memo Sour if interested..u's should know how my clan is ran by first post i made

ggpwntkkthxeatapotpaiplz bai

Teh Gosu One

Dev r Chink
Posted Image

#46 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 03:12 AM

hate to bump a old clan post, but rather not make a new thread and have 2 clan topics on my clan.

i'm considering inviting some new people to the clan.
if you read over rules, u'll see how i previously ran my clan.
if anyone wants to join, give me or one of the founders a page or memo
Sour
Eilowny
Condemned

if neither of them are on when you're paging, find someone in the clan who is, and have them toss me a memo that you might want to join.

kthx

bai

~V~
Posted Image

#47 Tenderness

Tenderness
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:50 AM

good luck ^_^
Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. - Henry Ward Beecher

#48 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 11:34 PM

Lost cause to join this clan, its chairmen is not all he claims to be.

#49 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 02:12 AM

^_^ :P :) :D :D :D :wub:

If you're referring to the account insident, what am i to think, you and paul, only ones with the password. I can't prove which one of you it was, and whichever it was, isn't man enough to come up and admit it.

Back on topic, gimme a shout if you're interested.
Posted Image

#50 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 02:56 AM

I'm just curious.. as to how when you don't train.. get stolen from.. and have nearly everything back.. if not more? :|
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#51 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 03:42 AM

erm since in the past 2 weeks, i've leveled like 8 things.....lol
Posted Image

#52 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:46 AM

And why would I steal an account that has crits that I gave to you? Why would I steal an account that I do not even play anymore? It is awful odd how you have gained all that was stolen back from you, and you would not even try to contact JLH to match my IP address to that of the thief. I have never stolen anything from anyone on NM. Everything that I had I worked hard for even though it wasnt much. You assume too much Vince, and in the end your own actions prove your guilt. Ask anyone on NM who knows me, I never stole from anyone on that game. But its all good, doesnt matter anymore anyways. I just think those who dare to join your clan know exactly what they are stepping into.

#53 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 06:41 AM

Good job V....way to stick wit ya clan....games gone to shyt anyways...but good luck
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#54 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:12 AM

yea gw Vince
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#55 vex

vex
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 10:28 PM

I'm just curious.. as to how when you don't train.. get stolen from.. and have nearly everything back.. if not more? :|

Well I've helped him train his stuff and the wee nub scared the crap outta me the other day runnin by with like 50 crits hes trainin so ggkthnxbai

Keep a tuggin along V you'll be back in the mix before to long and someday you'll be as big a noob as me ^_^
Don't argue with an idiot They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!!

#56 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 01:31 AM

Keep a tuggin along V you'll be back in the mix before to long and someday you'll be as big a noob as me ^_^

I doubt it, he has some serious issues to overcome before he can become anything like he was before.

#57 THC

THC
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 12:44 AM

Condemned is a Male Gnome Archmaster Mage. He looks muscular, very wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a HaIberd, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Wooden Bracers. He is wearing a Robe of Storms, and a Circlet protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Hermes. He has a Baron's Bracelet and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is the Chairman (THC) of ÄñïMö§íTÝ and he is in a healthy condition.

Vince has pretty much thrown in the towel, but Ani rages on. He's fed up with all the drama, and moving on with his life. I'm holding his crits etc for now, incase he decides to come back. But yes, Ani's recruiting/taking clan allies. Give me a memo or a page and ill get back to you ASAP. Thnx ^_^

Edited by THC, 11 May 2005 - 03:24 AM.

Such a fool to think that i could wake you from your slumber,
that i could actually heal you,
Sleeping Beauty

#58 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 11:08 PM

Now Mike is a leader for Animosity. Hopefully with him at the wheel the clan can return to its once former glory. Good luck Mike.

Oh and I think my sister wants her crits back and you know which two those are. I just could never get Vince to listen to me long enough to let him know she wanted them back. She only wants the two she dont care about Zen.

Edited by Shane, 06 June 2005 - 11:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users