• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 04:05 PM

I love the idea of redirecting pks to my arch, then kick there @$$, but i only pk if they insult me or attack me first. If they attack or insult, i think the best reaction is death for them, if ya cant kill them, then just log for a while.

#32 Xlithan

Xlithan

Discord Moderator

• Members
  • 1050 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 05:00 PM

i just like to go south and pick people off. and then its like "go south and try that again newb". so i go down south, and then all of a sudden a load of higher levels come down, and once i've killed that person again, i go back north, then i get "HAHA you ran you fuc*ing newb! your a girl", and im like... "no, i killed you, and came back, whats the problem". and you just cant win, and it turns into such a stupid dumb arguement. then they start dissing your family and saying crap about your personal life.

So when im down south PKing, i stay DND, but they still diss me in open chat, and being somebody who has a short temper i argue back, and then people say IM the idiot??? pathetic, REAL pathetic.

#33 green_mantis

green_mantis
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 06:42 PM

My strategy would be to develop really disturbing and annoying emotes that would incapacitate the people for as long as it takes them to comprehend what it was that I said.

The only problem, is when They are too dumb to understand even the least cryptive insults.
I am very sorry, if not for something I did, then it is for something I will do.

#34 Xlithan

Xlithan

Discord Moderator

• Members
  • 1050 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 07:05 PM

lol, it does sometimes take people a while to reply so something i just said. lol. i wont even go into what happened with me and a couple of townies, coz i know there are a couple of townies on here, wouldnt wanna cause trouble would i :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users