Halloween Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 06:45 PM

Well on game we have an abandoned room that was a christmas shop. And every valentines day we have the valentines shop. I thought maybe we could make a halloween shop. I'd happily write up some descriptions and work with staff on making it like I did with the bridal boutique.

Library info for Kitten Costume:
Armor base: 2, Can be worn by: druids, fighters, paladins, rangers, pacifists, mages, thieves Description: The Kitten Costume is a little stuffed black headband and black tail worn to disguise your form. Though easy to see who you are. The black tail and headband made of a velvetine like material they are soft and just nice to look at. Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Slot for it to be worn would be armor?

Library info for Cotton Bunny's Tail:
Armor base: 1, Can be worn by: druids, fighters, paladins, rangers, pacifists, mages, thieves Description: The Cotton Bunny's Tail is a well constructed bit of cotton glued together then sewn onto a pin. So a wearer could attatch it to thier clothing. Designed to help it's wearer blend in with the other sniffling bunnys on the Grassy Meadow. Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Again Armor slot.

I'd be willing to write up all descriptions and find and or make pictures for all items like I did the wedding shop. I just thought it would be fun to enhance the quality of the game with a little more role playing like items. And maybe make this halloween a little different.
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#2 §åtîñë

§åtîñë
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 06:56 PM

I love the idea, We could have food items such as pumpkins ad stuffs. I'd happy make some gfx to accompany the items should the idea go ahead!

#3 LoKey

LoKey
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:00 PM

I like this idea. I would buy a costume. Let's have a good variety though.

~LoKey~
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
~ Edmund Burke ~

#4 Fyara

Fyara
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:03 PM

well i personally love tis idea and i am willing to put some of my extra time into helping you out with your case if the staff will allow you to do it. Im really good at these things for descrptions,ideas,pics,etc

Seeingt hat i wanna make my time in nightmist the most that i can im willing to help out with all aspects of the game

Sincerly One of the few Canadiands left:

Benjamin
Love is but one aspect of life that is among the hardest to explain.

#5 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:12 PM

I'd also support this idea and buy a costume ^^
I reckon it could make Halloween fun XD
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#6 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:42 PM

works for me
Even in death my hate will go on

#7 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:59 PM

Maybe we could go from clan-house-door to clan-house-door, yelling "TRICK OR TREAT" and get some goodies. :P

...Or maybe they'd just throw eggs at us for yelling at their doorstep. Whatever.
Posted Image

#8 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 08:42 PM

Maybe we could go from clan-house-door to clan-house-door, yelling "TRICK OR TREAT" and get some goodies. :P

...Or maybe they'd just throw eggs at us for yelling at their doorstep. Whatever.

LOL but people dont make costumes to my likeing.....what if i want a Jelly Bean costume ^_^

#9 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:01 PM

Maybe scary NPCs could walk around towns? o.o

#10 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:03 PM

Maybe scary NPCs could walk around towns? o.o

That really a great idea. Im gonna use this, watch it pop up in suggestion forum :P

#11 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:04 PM

Oops this is the suggestion forum well il put it somewhere else.

#12 MCM

MCM
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:19 PM

pretty neat, but if they are for novilty purposes remove all the ac and let barbarians wear them, me likey especialy if it would change the icon on halloween night only
The Smily Pill

#13 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:28 PM

Sounds good.
You don't know peace 'til you've had suffering.

#14 Repair_man_man_man

Repair_man_man_man
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:31 PM

I want a costume like Butt-head.
I have seen the top of the Mountian, and It is good.

#15 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:31 PM

pretty neat, but if they are for novilty purposes remove all the ac and let barbarians wear them, me likey especialy if it would change the icon on halloween night only

*berserkers

Personally I'd like permanant icons but... *shrug*
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#16 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:42 PM

supported
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#17 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 10:12 PM

Can never be too old for Halloween! Idea is supported.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#18 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:05 PM

same

#19 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:13 PM

I tried to let Berserkers wear clothing with the wedding shop. Pandilex insisted.. they stay naked o.O musta been the manly thing.. he wanted to check out naked zerker butts..

#20 Stigmata

Stigmata
  • Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:28 PM

Sounds good to me -

I'd like to see a few costumes like Lag monster, demonic general, time knight etc
Ste - Pengant - Stigmata

#21 MCM

MCM
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:48 PM

*berserkers

Personally I'd like permanant icons but... *shrug*

bah, thats what i'll always call them
The Smily Pill

#22 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 01:25 AM

Well, I would hope that the costumes weren't too expensive.

a. So I could buy 2-3 of every single one.
b. So that everyone could afford them.
c. Just cause otherwise there might not be tons of them in game and people would later look to sell them or something -shrug-
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#23 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 02:51 AM

I want a DC costume, so then on those lonely nights sitting in clan house kitchen I can feel like i pwn all in nightmist....

I like Stigmata's suggestion, having a variety of boss costumes... Include a Pandi n JLH costume in there :P
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#24 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 03:42 AM

I don't see a problem with writing up descriptions and keeping them affordable. the wedding shop was kept down price wise. I dont' see why the costume sho can't be kept the same. The more ellaborate costumes like a "boss" costume.. should of course.. cost more. ^_^ Anyone that wants a specific sort of costume. You are welcome to Memo me on game as DemonSkys and I'll do a write up as to them.. So far Kev/Quark wants a teenange mutant ninja turtle.. ummm Quartz wants to be a vampire. including fake teeth :P

#25 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 03:44 AM

Supported
Aequitas In-Game

#26 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 03:48 AM

I <3 Mindi....

I want a Kisses the Teddy Bear Costume, btw. :-D
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#27 Sting

Sting
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 03:52 AM

I Love Every Idea on Here! Good Work Mindi!

#28 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 06:53 AM

:P

#29 sayadin

sayadin
  • Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 01:20 PM

I support this.. how about some pirate, dracula, mummy, frankenstein, spidy man, super man, freddy kreuger, jason, michael meyers, ghandi, kiss, have all sorts of costumes so that every one could have a choice in getting an outfit.. i don't know about you guys but after seeing 100 different people wearing the same outfit would drive me nutz.... try to come up with some stuff... and if staff agrees, i will gladly help with the costume work, graphix and such
The Greater the Difficulty, the More the Glory in Surmounting it. -Epicurus

#30 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 01:21 PM

If you don't have The Crow - I'm walking around naked.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users