(WON) Maximus, Duce, Hangover VS Milkshake, Fossae, Dysfunction
(WON) Cky, Hero, Fame VS Irrational, Philter, Toki

Round 2-

(WON) Cky, Hero, Fame VS Virus, Alloy, Zero
(WON) Zerstorung, Slayer, Viktor VS Maximus, Duce, Hangover

Round 3-

(WON) Zerstorung, Slayer, Viktor VS Cky, Hero, Fame

This weeks winner is Viktor
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#2 Fossae

Fossae
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:57 PM

Nice job.
I live to work. I live to save. I live to sacrifice. I live to die.

#3 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 11:01 PM

Well you got an easy one not many good ppl joined lol....grats anyways (i was busy playing bball lol)
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#4 Nilanna

Nilanna
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 11:22 PM

Well you got an easy one not many good ppl joined lol....grats anyways (i was busy playing bball lol)

Shame you can't accept that someone else other than you won, it doesn't matter if "good" people entered or not. Viktor still won.

Congrats, Chad. =)

#5 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 11:35 PM

I didn't win one til like the 6/7th one...so if you wanna think i cant accept it go ahead. Just cause im not on his D*ck like you dont mean i cant accept it.

KuMiko in game.

#6 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 11:44 PM

Good try to all that entered.. Congrats Viktor.

I can say from experience, learning how to maneuver in these tournaments takes practice and skill. Is much different then fighting monsters. I do not think I have horrible crits, in fact, I rather like them, but... the few times I have entered I have been owned.. lol.

Good day,
Amy
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#7 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 11:58 PM

Amy why can't you just accept that he won and get over yourself jeez

KuMiko in game.

#8 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 12:02 AM

Amy why can't you just accept that he won and get over yourself jeez

Chris, I wasn't even in the tourney, and if you read what I said, is actually a compliment to the winner...

Have a great day,
Amy
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#9 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 12:05 AM

Sorry Amy lol, i thought u would see i was being sarcastic from the previous posts....but ya i was being sarcastic :)

KuMiko in game.

#10 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 02:37 AM

lol..

#11 Bahashabeem

Bahashabeem
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 03:28 AM

I lost the very first round and the very first time I entered :) This is where i would pose n flex my muscles (very sarcastically)
Its what you do when no one is looking that determines what kinda person you really are!! ~~NBM lives on through me!

#12 Magoo

Magoo
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 04:03 AM

lol well grats newb
Skills pay the bills and ur dead Broke

#13 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 04:04 AM

lmao and a newb won it this week, grats :)
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#14 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 04:35 AM

Well done... Chad... don't mind them.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#15 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 06:59 AM

ya dont mind her

KuMiko in game.

#16 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 09:09 AM

Good win i was to Busy playing Footy

Good Day

Gary
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#17 Mighty_Mouse

Mighty_Mouse
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 10:55 AM

hahaha omg, ty all for your support on my win, but umm as far as no one good joining, i managed to beat 2 druid with 2 zerkers, granted he messed up, but still he still could have beat me with ease. whether you all think i am a newb or not is your own decision. but let me say this, Chad is back in this, whether you like it or not ;-)

#18 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 03:05 PM

I missed it : /
Page/Memo Beatrix

#19 Caesar

Caesar
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 04:09 PM

hahaha omg, ty all for your support on my win, but umm as far as no one good joining, i managed to beat 2 druid with 2 zerkers, granted he messed up, but still he still could have beat me with ease. whether you all think i am a newb or not is your own decision. but let me say this, Chad is back in this, whether you like it or not ;-)

Key word: He messed up. Ryan/Joel should have owned that prof tourney.

But anyway, good job.

#20 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 04:27 PM

yeh thats all i can say to, hahahaha
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#21 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 05:45 PM

If you can't take that someone else won, then please go feel sorry for yourself ofline...we don't need to hear you whining.

Edited by Warlord, 20 May 2004 - 05:46 PM.

Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#22 Kazul

Kazul
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 07:20 PM

was ryan, i wouldn't use the druids for prof tourney lol. I prefer Zerker/Ranger/Cleric. I never get to play because i almost always work on the days of prof tourney. Only two i've ever entered were luck, once was because i called in sick and it ended up being that day(i didn't even know bout prof tourney before that day), the other was a thursday when jen was holding it because it hadn't been held on wednesday.

Chad, while ur busy patting urself on the back make a note that none of the people that normally win were in it. Other than that, yeah great job.
Solitude can be the birthplace of both genius and madness...

Can be reached In-Game on:
Kazul
Stonesour
Hangover
Maximus

#23 Arsenal

Arsenal
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 02:22 AM

Gratz Chad! Whether good or bad people entered it, the win was still a win.
-

#24 Magoo

Magoo
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 03:29 AM

If you can't take that someone else won, then please go feel sorry for yourself ofline...we don't need to hear you whining.

dont think its cus he 'won' i think its more cus he dont like him, well i know thats why i put him down :)
Skills pay the bills and ur dead Broke

#25 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 03:43 AM

dont think its cus he 'won' i think its more cus he dont like him, well i know thats why i put him down :)

i think u covered it andy, and for Warlord, u shouldnt say shyt unless u kno what the deal is, thats the problem with newbs like u, u dont kno what ya talkin bout, and prolly aint ever gonna kno either... so juss sit back and shut yo trap, cuz i sure the hell dont wanna hear ya :)

#26 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:26 AM

i think u covered it andy, and for Warlord, u shouldnt say shyt unless u kno what the deal is, thats the problem with newbs like u, u dont kno what ya talkin bout, and prolly aint ever gonna kno either... so juss sit back and shut yo trap, cuz i sure the hell dont wanna hear ya :)

K, now read what you said, it's pathetic really. You called me a newb, now im crying obviously cause you hurt me so much. And i saw you whining thats all i need to know, why don't you just shut the moose up and if you don't have anything nice to say don't post at all.

Maybe you're forgetting that its a game, and if you wanne put people down then do it in real life. At least then they can kick your ass for it.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#27 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 03:32 PM

i think u covered it andy, and for Warlord, u shouldnt say shyt unless u kno what the deal is, thats the problem with newbs like u, u dont kno what ya talkin bout, and prolly aint ever gonna kno either... so juss sit back and shut yo trap, cuz i sure the hell dont wanna hear ya  :)

K, now read what you said, it's pathetic really. You called me a newb, now im crying obviously cause you hurt me so much. And i saw you whining thats all i need to know, why don't you just shut the moose up and if you don't have anything nice to say don't post at all.

Maybe you're forgetting that its a game, and if you wanne put people down then do it in real life. At least then they can kick your ass for it.

riiiiiite

#28 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 03:33 PM

STFU
If you build it, they will come.

#29 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 03:43 PM

ty

#30 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 04:27 PM

lmao

KuMiko in game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users