~new Thief On The Block~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:57 PM

Blaste/Terminate/Spitfire/Isladur Has stolen our shared account. Yea, yea "don't share, good game, owned, and thats what you get." Its just a little notice that he is a thief. Also i was unaware so maybe there are others that are too. After seven days of sharing an account staff declares the account fair game. Hence the previous topic posted by jlh himself is incorrect. Some theft is tolerable.

:( :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Time to start rolling.

#2 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:27 AM

He showed me pages saying that you said moose it I quit, do waht you want with the account. I dunno if they were actual pages or if he made them up. But it seems like it would be in the logs somewhere
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#3 Nocturnal

Nocturnal
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:30 AM

STOP COMPLAINING TO US WHEN YOU GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD AND GET STOLEN FROM!

Seriously. You all want JLH to clamp down on theft but theres a large number of people still sharing their accounts with people they've known for probably about a month or more. Help the fight against theft by helping yourself first and taking the easy steps to prevent it from happening (IE. Not sharing). Maybe then JLH would be more willing to help. (Granted there are some trustworthy people on the game but you shouldn't hope for it all the time)

Oh and Alex has stolen before btw so the topic title is inaccurate.
Daffy

#4 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:51 AM

You have a stranger.

You have a loved one.

Kill the stranger, or kill your loved one, if you kill yourself, the stranger will kill your loved one. What do you do? Obviously, I got rid of the stranger.

#5 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:54 AM

Sounds like a good chance to take up a new hobby.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#6 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 11:12 AM

Thieves should be banned no matter if they stole through sharing or not... thats what hurts this game, because stealing crits is acceptable with little or no punishment. Alex I expected different from you......
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#7 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:46 PM

Don't judge a man before walking a mile in his shoes, if you knew what was resulting in this conflict, you would agree to my actions.

Edited by Ryuku, 14 February 2006 - 03:47 PM.

#8 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:51 PM

Seriously. You all want JLH to clamp down on theft but theres a large number of people still sharing their accounts with people they've known for probably about a month or more. Help the fight against theft by helping yourself first and taking the easy steps to prevent it from happening (IE. Not sharing). Maybe then JLH would be more willing to help. (Granted there are some trustworthy people on the game but you shouldn't hope for it all the time)

If JLH did a perm ban on the thieves

All the other thieves wouldnt steal because they would think to themself's do i really want a perm ban for theft??

i really think if JLH was giving perm bans out for theft and i mean perm bans no letting them back theft wouldnt be a problem.....

Edited by Bad Boy, 14 February 2006 - 03:52 PM.

Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#9 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:16 PM

maybe ban all past proven thieves too :(

#10 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 06:04 PM

I say just unplug the game for a month or so. I mean if I was running this thing for FREE and got half as much nuts I would yank the cord to just to show who is running this thing.

Hey that would give JLH 30 days to work on Dark Strata. :(

Perm bans do nothing except give the majority of the population something else to complain about. Ed and Bill got Perm banned and if you look through the old forums it didn't slow the thieves down any. And I didn't use Ed and Bill to pick at them. I only mentioned them because they were the most known thieves before they found Jesus.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#11 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 06:09 PM

Don't judge a man before walking a mile in his shoes, if you knew what was resulting in this conflict, you would agree to my actions.

Didn't you steal before?
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#12 Deathwish

Deathwish
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 06:26 PM

Yeah Alex stole before, he's been there, done that, got the nolly. Now when will people learn.

Note: I do not endorse this behaviour, he's obviously a troubled individual.

Edit: Yes I changed something, good guess..

Edited by Deathwish, 14 February 2006 - 06:26 PM.

Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.

#13 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 07:19 PM

If JLH did a perm ban on the thieves

All the other thieves wouldnt steal because they would think to themself's do i really want a perm ban for theft??

i really think if JLH was giving perm bans out for theft and i mean perm bans no letting them back theft wouldnt be a problem.....

funny you are talking about perm banning thieves on a thread of a person you were involved in theft with. Now i know YOU think your actions were justified because you were allegedly "stealing back". But theft is theft. So plz yes, tell us how you should be perm. banned.

Existance - Main

#14 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 07:29 PM

I'm organising a mass suicide. PM me for details. Only the NM community need apply.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#15 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 07:32 PM

I say just unplug the game for a month or so. I mean if I was running this thing for FREE and got half as much nuts I would yank the cord to just to show who is running this thing.

Hey that would give JLH 30 days to work on Dark Strata. :(

Perm bans do nothing except give the majority of the population something else to complain about. Ed and Bill got Perm banned and if you look through the old forums it didn't slow the thieves down any. And I didn't use Ed and Bill to pick at them. I only mentioned them because they were the most known thieves before they found Jesus.

<3....theres always bigger fish in the ocean
Primex ingame

#16 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:11 PM

2 Members: Shaginator, Crane

i smell lockage ;p

Existance - Main

#17 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:23 PM

Not yet... not until the flaming and name-calling really starts to escalate. Pray that doesn't happen!
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#18 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:04 PM

i didn't think alex would steal that acct, just because his partner and him seemed to get along pretty well from what i had seen. guess i was wrong though...i unfriended alex's crits so i don't have to listen to him. the person he shared with is a pretty good friend of mine, whether he knew it or not...so i'm not even going to talk to alex now for what he did.
Page me on Heritage

#19 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:11 PM

he has been removed from the clan and is now on mine and many other people's hunt down with stupid amounts of thiefs when on line list.

:(

Edited by Snoopy, 14 February 2006 - 09:12 PM.

If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#20 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:18 AM

Bah I have been doing crazy hours at work and haven't got around to sorting this out. Alex is a really good kid, he just makes poor choices. Next time I'm on with him I'll sort this out and see if I can get Cody some of HIS stuff back.

I know a bit about this situation and it isn't as cut-and-dry as one would think. There was always going to be an account split after recent happenings... But one person taking it all was a blindside.

I know I'm an anti-thief nazi, but the situation hasn't had time to be resolved without a good catalyst. Give me a couple of days before you brand Alex a thief, I PERSONALLY think he did this to first protect himself and his stuff. At least wait and see if this retarded sharing gone bad can be solved. TY.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#21 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:13 PM

I didnt post anything till i sat and talked to him at sgh and he was coming out with coments such as "I did it and there is nothing any one can do, more then 7 days so it was leagle" And "i dont care about any one, only my self"
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#22 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 04:10 PM

Sounds like a good chance to take up a new hobby.

*nods*

Get out while you still can

#23 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:42 PM

I fail to see the point in a game that no longer entertains me, though, I will still use the game as a chat channel.

#24 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:09 PM

This one time at band camp.....
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#25 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:22 PM

A shared acc should be considered stolen.

Work hard to rebuild, otherwise burn, your fault.

Edited by Sean, 15 February 2006 - 07:23 PM.

Stadic Ingame...

#26 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 08:23 PM

I've started over and on my own. I guess sharing with a what i know now to be a known thief or anyone who i can't confront irl is a bad idea. We were not getting along nor was i getting along with his friends. Oh well this is my last post on this topic.

Cody

PS- ;) :wub: :wub: I Love You To Cliff

Edited by xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 15 February 2006 - 09:21 PM.

#27 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 08:33 PM

If your just going to chat then give me back whats mine? :wub: ;)

i hope he does give you back some of "what is yours" so you can come pk me like i gave you 90283492834 opportunities to try and you just sat there like a mooseing fagtard. Alex plz give him crits back so I can pk him everytime he tries to train.

Existance - Main

#28 Bunny

Bunny
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 08:52 PM

Lawl. I think I'm with Jared on this one.

Alex done it for a reason, whatever that reason may be.

#29 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:12 PM

If people listened, they wouldn't be so stupid. Sadly, people are morons.

Thank you for coming to my defense Jared, and I guess a thanks to whoever Bunny is aswell.

#30 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:24 PM

Stealing is Stealing, if were having problems why didnt just move out the account taken what was yours and leaven what was his, you dont deserve a defence....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users