Who Do You Miss?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 04:44 AM

Bring back Mary, Jim, Jimmy, Alan, Brian, Steven, Jen, Mike, Kev, Kev, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Joel, Jurian, Dylan, Karl, Archie, Archie, Jess, Noah, Gus, and Newb.

Now there is a list of people I'd like to see around as active players.
Sure, we see some of them around, but they're not the active superstars of back when...

Mains in order- DesireMe, Momba, Despair, Stella, Fallen, Gunshow, Kalypso, NonConformist, Disjunction, Quark, Tanis, Moon, Limit, Kazul, Supreme, Storm, Bahthius, Tempest, Proteus, Samus, Lit, Cucumber, and Cloud/Newb.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#2 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:15 AM

/cry I'm not missed :(

#3 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:34 AM

Lmao---Guess who just paged me-
.... : Do you remember me? (old Scream)
/r Rich?
.... : Yea.

It's been...since the first couple or few months that I played since I remember him being around...
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.

#4 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 06:58 AM

/cry I'm not missed :(

Me neither. We're just a bunch of sgh losers. *tear*
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#5 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 07:23 AM

That would be really cool. Heard a lot about some of those people and wouldn't mind seeing how good they really are.

BRING BACK ALAN!
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#6 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 07:25 AM

the ricans plz
Primex ingame

#7 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 07:52 AM

Yea, Rob and Jose were good.

I think they left after all the drama when they started getting labled theives, which they had become...which was really sad. Seems to me that they probably left because of that, it's what I'd do---without the name of honesty to go with being able to kill stuff and whatnot....What does any player matter?

Edit- Don't get me wrong, I still like Rob. (Jose and I never really spoke, was never a big fan)

Edited by Gaddy, 27 December 2005 - 07:52 AM.

#8 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 08:04 AM

Yea, Rob and Jose were good.

I think they left after all the drama when they started getting labled theives, which they had become...which was really sad. Seems to me that they probably left because of that, it's what I'd do---without the name of honesty to go with being able to kill stuff and whatnot....What does any player matter?

Edit- Don't get me wrong, I still like Rob. (Jose and I never really spoke, was never a big fan)

Well said Gaddy. I agree, there are many good players that are no longer around. Perhaps one day they will be back. If not, they will always be remembered though.
Just my two cents.

<bows>
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#9 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 08:54 AM

Yeah, sure, I miss people playing. Doesn't mean it's going to bring them back.

You'd think with all those people mentioned plus more that have been leaving left and right.. that certain people would realize something. That there needs to be some kind of change for them to come back. If the game changing isn't the problem... then maybe they're just too busy with life. Or maybe they're awaiting NM2.

It's just ironic because we've shared a lot of memories with those that are gone. Most of all nearly watching everyone grow up.

I just know I miss what the playerbase and game once was.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#10 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 08:56 AM

I miss myself
Retired

#11 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 09:29 AM

I miss the way NM was ... the way the ppl were before all this.. drama started. All the thiefs, all the egos. Back when this game wasnt about what you had, it was about having fun with your friends. This game has become about alts... and how many someone can log on and still train. It's become about greed ... People tell me I'm a noob because I only have 1 arch. *shrugs* I've only ever had 5 I think to my name? I'm not bothered by it though, because I never started NM for power... I started it to have some fun, make some friends... and I've done that. It's too bad that the fun has been ruined by childish people (both in age and mentality).

Edited by Sera, 27 December 2005 - 09:30 AM.

#12 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 02:33 PM

I miss Tv_Mercury. He was a really great guy who just vanished without a word. Anyways.. if anyone knows him and can get a hold of him, everyone from the old Knights of Ni clan misses him and to get on here and page us! I think he had mentioned being in the military so if he got deployed to Iraq, hope he is safe and comes home soon.

#13 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 02:44 PM

Gaddy called me a superstar!

<3

And hey, I logged on today, and killed some people in crazy pete's of all places. Fun times :ph34r:

:(
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#14 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 02:53 PM

I miss my long conversations with fudge, loggin on an arch and killing lvl ones south of nightmist city.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#15 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 02:56 PM

This game has become about alts... and how many someone can log on and still train. It's become about greed ... People tell me I'm a noob because I only have 1 arch. *shrugs* I've only ever had 5 I think to my name? I'm not bothered by it though, because I never started NM for power... I started it to have some fun, make some friends... and I've done that.

Hear, hear. <3

And on that note, I think it's time for Gaddy to make another colour-ific thread - something along the lines of a New Year's Resolution.
Posted Image

#16 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 03:16 PM

Xario, Hold and Medora are the first 3 that come to mind that haven't already been mentioned . . .

Newb was always an all round cool/nice guy infact he kinda reminded me a lot of Gaddy :-)
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#17 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 03:23 PM

twinkie rich
Page/Memo Beatrix

#18 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:01 PM

yesterday i dropped the last 3 mil i had on supreme.

now deleted supreme and uninstalled nm :( i have nothing anymore :ph34r:
Even in death my hate will go on

#19 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:51 PM

Lmao---Guess who just paged me-
.... : Do you remember me? (old Scream)
/r Rich?
.... : Yea.

It's been...since the first couple or few months that I played since I remember him being around...

LOL! Gaddy, get me ingame and tell me his name please, been a while since me and him spoke as Ed moved away :ph34r:

Bring back Alan :( I also miss someone called Shining_Star. She was ace back when I was just starting, was fun.
Disaster ingame.

#20 Stigmata

Stigmata
  • Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 08:24 PM

forgot me already gaddy?

:(
Ste - Pengant - Stigmata

#21 Lightning

Lightning
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 09:14 PM

Momba Pages You from Southern Gatehouse (Nightmist): Is that two hams in youir back pocket or is your butt that big?

Momba Pages You from Southern Gatehouse (Nightmist): I'm ready to take NM back over.

i think we have our spandex-lovin, sexy-boy-huggin, super-sexy jimbo back :()

-teh kevz0rs <3
-Quark/Sonic ingame-

* Earn Money For 5 Minutes Each Day

#22 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 09:43 PM

Miss all you guys 2 ... and I hope everyone had a great xmas and have a happy new year!!!!!!!!!
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#23 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 09:54 PM

Thanks, I had a great christmas, and i've just found my new year is gonna be even better.

All i can say now is stop all the hate. New year, new chance, new friends.

GO TEAM!
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#24 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 10:13 PM

I miss myself

I 2nd that

#25 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 11:41 PM

Archie.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#26 Final Universe

Final Universe
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 11:42 PM

Yavimaya, Connavar, Finale, Fossae

lol..
Brutus of Compton.
copywright ggthxbai co.

11-28-2005 00:31:20 Paralyze Pages You from (Hidden): young yosha in da makin

#27 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:44 AM

I miss Archie(Proteus). Back when he opened Devout for ppl to join, I was there. Think it was the best clan i ever joined. So much fun. Wish it could happen again.

Edit: Oh! Ryan/Joel also! They were awesome! Had good times with them. Wish they'd return.

Edited by Defeat, 28 December 2005 - 05:45 AM.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#28 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:52 AM

Yeah Ryan was cool as, always had gold and bought stuff.

#29 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:58 AM

Yeah Ryan was cool as, always had gold and bought stuff.

I wish they would return too...lol I am tired of restoring thier crits.

After reading this post tho I have logged em on and went around pking in thier honor. Was actually pretty fun. Look for me to do it pretty often. The Momba is on the loose again.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#30 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:18 AM

Good to hear, the more the merrier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users