Let Me Change Tr's Name!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:38 AM

This is a petition, I'd really like to change TR's name to something else..Why shouldn't we be allowed to change names for a price? Come on JLH!
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#2 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:42 AM

I nominate Flower Jumping Moon Faeries!

Jk.

Yes I think clan names changes should be allowed for a price.

Edited by Shera, 17 January 2006 - 03:42 AM.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#3 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:05 AM

I'd support this, but I'd like to see the cost be very, very high to prevent clans from continually changing names and making clan ally/enemy lists nearly useless.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#4 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:08 AM

agreed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#5 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:29 AM

Yes...cause there is no faction to resist...TR was the faction...
That has been agreed on for years.

I support the Moon Faries idea...I might have to semi-join for that kinda quality.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#6 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 05:05 AM

cuz ur a fairy deep down inside gaddy /kiss ;p
Primex ingame

#7 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:57 AM

It's Jen shes hot. Let her do what she wants like a wild fox!
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#8 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:07 AM

the resistance has been around long enough that i can't see why it should even be a paid service. not many clans have the need or qualifications that TR has, and if anything TR should just be allowed it as an exception. because just about any other clan can't provide a comparable history or justified desire for a name change. except for dynasty since thier name isn't made up of real letters, and is, generally, an eyesore.
Evil report carries further than any applause

#9 Muse

Muse
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 09:37 AM

Not supported.
To Live Is To Die.

#10 Xeon

Xeon
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:04 AM

Supported... Providing it costs a sufficient amount of gold to do so.. 5mil / 10mil, that kind of region, not only will it prevent it regularly happening to make clan ally/enemy lists obsolete, but it will also dig a worthwhile amount of gold out of the game.
Xeon Ingame

#11 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:52 AM

not supported
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#12 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:09 AM

the idea in general... not supported

for TR though a large cost for change name should be allowed, i mean it's over 50 clan rooms to sell and rebuild would be a bit rough, maybe 30% - 40% of the total clans cost for the name change
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#13 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:41 AM

Jen's hot like a dynamic fox. Shut up and change the damn name.

Seriously no other clan comes close to the impact T.R has had on this game. I think they deserve special treatment.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#14 Merix

Merix
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:43 PM

Supported, out of interest what would you rename it?
Merix IG

#15 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:11 PM

Yes...cause there is no faction to resist...TR was the faction...
That has been agreed on for years.

I support the Moon Faries idea...I might have to semi-join for that kinda quality.

You leave and I'll pk you like a horny fox.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#16 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 02:59 PM

Supported. I'd easy then make a clan a call it the resistance. But it wouldnt be the same meaning you had for it... the french are scum:P I'd have it as the resistance as in from the matrix. NEO PWNS YOU. He clan fly.

lol.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#17 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:20 PM

50mil to change clan name. <----- Supported

#18 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:44 PM

Why not make clan name changes available after 50 rooms, like moving clan house, thats at 25, 50, change name 75? you think. :(

Edited by .?., 17 January 2006 - 05:28 PM.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#19 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:56 PM

If you are against the idea, please state why.

#20 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 05:29 PM

what dev said seems about fair

you should be able to change clan name at 45 rooms
Page/Memo Beatrix

#21 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 05:34 PM

Supported.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#22 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 05:37 PM

The only problem I see with this is: someone stealing the old name. In my opinion, after a clan name has been changed, the original name should not be able to be reused. It should go down in history.

Just my two cents,
Amy
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#23 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:16 PM

Not supported you make a clan with a certain name keep the legacy intact with that name. If you wish to get a diff name disband and rebuild and have that new name make its own legacy ,it seems kinda stupid to change names on a clan thats been around forever. Tr may not be the same as it was before but I think no special treatment should be shown or bending of the rules or new rules made everyone else has to sell and rebuild if they wanted a new name in the past why shouldnt they now?

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#24 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:22 PM

Not supported you make a clan with a certain name keep the legacy intact with that name. If you wish to get a diff name disband and rebuild and have that new name make its own legacy ,it seems kinda stupid to change names on a clan thats been around forever. Tr may not be the same as it was before but I think no special treatment should be shown or bending of the rules or new rules made everyone else has to sell and rebuild if they wanted a new name in the past why shouldnt they now?

There also wasn`t a level cap on PK's when they started. I think we should take that away and stop giving low levels special treatment.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#25 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:26 PM

Agreed on that Momba.

But that rule was changed so new players could have a chance to train without us sitting there on arches killing them. there is a difference between bettering the game for players and someone being nitpicky to have a clan name they want when they already chose one to begin with.

Tr came to rise as TR ...Let it fall as TR.

Edited by Gnarkill, 17 January 2006 - 06:27 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#26 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:50 PM

NOT SUPPORTED you cant change the name of TR, TR was/is the clan most ppl avoid coz they own and the name sends shivers down ppls spine even Noobs know who TR. If you rename TR you take away the most powerful and fearful clan name. And TR is LEGENDRY. If you look someone over and the clan is TR u :(

#27 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 08:22 PM

TR stopped sending shivers down peoples spines when all their members turned 20 and quit lol
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#28 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 08:22 PM

NOT SUPPORTED you cant change the name of TR, TR was/is the clan most ppl avoid coz they own and the name sends shivers down ppls spine even Noobs know who TR. If you rename TR you take away the most powerful and fearful clan name. And TR is LEGENDRY. If you look someone over and the clan is TR u :(

Used to before they let random people in and all the cool people left.
Si Senior!

#29 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 08:27 PM

TR is jens clan. If your reason of not supporting it has anything to do with... it being a legacy and all that bull nuts, then its not really a valid reason.

Supported- Like said above, once at forty five or so rooms let it be done at a price set by jlh. If a clan has stood the test of time and as strong enough to make it to that many rooms, why shouldn't they be able to change thier names.
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#30 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 08:31 PM

not supported, u make a clan name orignally what u want, u shouldnt be able to change it no matter what, no matter how come gold u got or how many rooms ur clan has, cuz its not fair to everyone else that dun got high number of rooms, so think bout everyone else for a change plz
Primex ingame

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users