Photo

Kurt Cobain

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Did Kurt Cobain kill himself?

Did Kurt Cobain kill himself?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 03:55 AM

Posted Image
"To Boddah pronounced, Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complained. This note should be pretty easy to understand. All the warnings from the Punk Rock 101 Courses over the years, it's my first introduction to the, shall we say ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has been proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of listening to, as well as creating music, along with really writing something for too many years now. I feel guilty beyond words about these things, for example when we're backstage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowd begins. It doesn't affect me in the way which it did for say Freddie Mercury, who seemed to love and relish the love and admiration from the crowd, which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any of you. It simply isn't fair to you, or to me. The worst crime can think of would be to pull people off by faking it, pretending as if I'm having one 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as though I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on-stage. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it, and I do, God believe me, I do, but it's not enough. I appreciate the fact that I, and we, have affected, and entertained a lot of people. I must be one of the narcisists who only appreciate things when they're alone. I'm too sensitive, I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasm. But, what's sad is our child. On our last three tours, I've had a much better appreciation of all the people I've known personally, and as fans of our music. But I still can't get out the frustration, the guilt, and the sympathy I have for everybody. There is good in all of us, and I simply love people too much. So much that it makes me feel too mooseing sad. The sad little sensitive unappreciative pisces Jesus man! why don't you just enjoy it? I dont know! I have a of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy, and a daughter who reminds me to much of what I use to be, full of love and joy, every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm, and that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I cant stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable self destructive, deathrocker I become. I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along and have empathy, EMPATHY. Only because I love and feel for people too much I guess. Thank you from the pit of my burning nauseas stomach for your letters and concern during the last years. I'm too much of a neurotic moody person and I don't have the passion anymore, so remember, it's better to burnout, than fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain. Frances and Courtney, I'll be at your altar. Please keep going Courtney for Frances for her life which will be so much happier without me. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU!"

That is his "Suicide letter", and well anyways, I was thinking what the Nightmist people think about this topic.
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#2 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 07:19 AM

yes he killed himself :unsure:
Even in death my hate will go on

#3 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 11:15 AM

found this at a website.

Why was the ejected shell of the shotgun found to the left and not the right of the body? This one is extremely important. More important than the heroin in my opinion.
Why were standard tests not performed such as a GSR kit, analysis of the contents of the root beer can, (read the reports the can was found with liquid in it but logged into evidence as empty) fingerprinting of the greenhouse, etc.

Were any trajectory tests done to show what the position of the shotgun was when it was fired? If not why weren't they done?

Were any measurements taken to see if it was even possible for him to shoot the gun? If not why weren't the done? The picture of him with the toy gun is just that a toy gun this shot gun was much longer and Kurt wasn't a big guy.

Why did Sgt. Cameron lie to Tom Grant about Kurt being barricaded in the greenhouse and that the little 'stool was wedged up against the door'?

Why were items logged into evidence in the case turned back over to Courtney before the case was even 30 days old?

Why did Courtney pretend to be Kurt's mother when calling in the missing person's report to the SPD on April 4th?

Why didn't Courtney tell Grant and the SPD that Kurt had been seen at their home on April 2nd?

Why was Grant told to watch a drug dealers house and check hotels for Kurt, but not told that Dewitt had seen him at the house?

Why did Dylan not show Grant the greenhouse when Rosemary Carroll is recorded as telling Grant that she heard Courtney tell Dylan to look in the Greenhouse.

Why did Rosemary Carroll think Kurt's death was suspicious? Why did she tell Grant about the divorce and the will? Why is she now silent?

Why did Courtney release that cropped image of Kurt with the toy gun, shortly after his death?

Why didn't Eldon Hoke (El Duce) come forward sooner?

"Frances and Courtney, I'll be at your altar." - Why doesn't anyone ever question this part of the note?

Why did it take 2 years for Sgt. Cameron to say that a rookie must have made a mistake in the police reports about "the marks on Kurt's hands" ?

Why hasn't Courtney sued Tom Grant for his claims, but yet sues everyone else on a spin of a dime?

Where was Pat Smear during the week of April 1st - April 8th?

Why didn't Nikolas Hartshorne the coroner, disclaim and deny the 1.52 mgs of heroin that was found in Kurt's body at the time of death after he has done numerous interviews (VH1 Confidential)?

Why did Rosemary Carroll, Kurt and Courtney's entertainment attorney, tell Tom Grant that "Kurt was not suicidal"?

Why did Rosemary Carroll tell Tom Grant that the note left by Michael "Cali" DeWitt sounded phony?

Why did Rosemary Carroll tell Tom Grant that Courtney had "no business in Los Angeles"?

If all of Kurt and Courtney's friends knew that he was suicidal, why didn't they keep an eye on him?

If Dylan Carlson knew Kurt was suicidal, why did he buy the gun for Kurt?

When Courtney found out that Kurt fled rehab, why did she contact a PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR and not the POLICE first?

Why didn't Courtney go back to Seattle to help locate and maybe save her "suicidal husband"?

Why didn't Courtney call all their friends and family up in Seattle and organize a massive search party the minute Kurt fled the rehab and headed back to Seattle?

Why did Rosemary Carroll back off Grant after he replied to the letter he received from her firm threatening to sue him? Did he strike a chord or something?

Why did Courtney want to keep Grant on the pay roll and get him to sign a confidentiality agreement if he had openly admitted to her what his feelings of Kurt's "suicide" were?

What happened to Cali, and why was he always around - in Rome, at the house, whenever there was a problem? Why wasn't he ever really interviewed/questioned?

Who else did the confidentiality agreement effect besides Rosemary Carroll? i.e. other friends/associates of Kurt and Courtney who can not speak about this, even if they wanted to?

Edited by Vër§íðñ 1.0, 04 March 2005 - 11:16 AM.

I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#4 Lifeless Void

Lifeless Void
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 06:05 PM

No one knows but Kurt Cobain and he sure isn't ganna tell us anytime soon :unsure:
How the hell would I know?

#5 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 06:46 PM

just another stoner moose Dead.
Feck Off

#6 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 08:50 PM

he didnt kill himself.
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#7 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 09:31 PM

and we care about this because .......?

#8 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:04 PM

A: we care bc kurt cobain .. was the singer of one of the best bands in history for you not knowing this your an idiot..
B: your a jackass for not caring
C: KURT COBAIN rules
D: he did kill emself
Isolation/Furio in game

#9 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 01:35 AM

A: we care bc kurt cobain .. was the singer of one of the best bands in history for you not knowing this your an idiot..

A - Good joke
B - I dont give a nuts and i dont think of myself as a jackass ^^
C: He was ok
D: Doubt it

GG
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#10 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 01:45 AM

He was very good at what he did. But can't we just leave a dead man to rest?
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#11 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 01:58 AM

/nod
Isolation/Furio in game

#12 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 01:58 AM

A - Good joke
B - I dont give a nuts and i dont think of myself as a jackass ^^
C: He was ok
D: Doubt it

GG

stfu and get back under my desk :unsure:
Isolation/Furio in game

#13 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 05:05 AM

I dont know much
but I think that Courtney(skanky witch) played a part in his demise
for all we know she drove him to suicide....
I have a few favorite songs of his and they are brilliant :unsure:
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#14 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 05:10 AM

I dont know much
but I think that Courtney(skanky witch) played a part in his demise
for all we know she drove him to suicide....
I have a few favorite songs of his and they are brilliant B)

:unsure: dude i love you
Isolation/Furio in game

#15 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 05:24 AM

A. That's a personal opinion/assumption
B. I'm human for not caring about someone I don't know personally killing themself
C. Another personal opinion/assumption
D. Duhhh. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, thus making your poll simply rediculous.

#16 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 07:19 AM

Daa. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that does it. He pulled the trigger and is dead. I say he was a above average marksman.

Or was there something else he was good at?
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#17 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 02:52 PM

Kurt cobain overdosed on enough herion to kill himself, but he did not shoot himself. The fact is, after injecting so much heroin into his arm he would have been paralyzed almost instantly. No way on earth could he have done his sleeve button back up (which it was), i doubt he would have been able to pick up a shotgun and shoot himself being paralyzed, not to mention there was peices of paper found in Courtney's apartment which looked as though she had been practicing Kurts handwriting.

This discussion will go on for many years until they re-open the case. There was rumours that they were going to, but i doubt they ever will, it would cause too many problems.

#18 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 11:09 PM

Kurt Cobain...truely a singing legend..I don't beleive he killed himself, but he may have for all I know.

#19 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 04:19 AM

I agree with alone, he was very good at what he did but that doesn't make him a good person.

I don't know why people get so starstruck.
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#20 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:18 AM

We're probably just immune to it being we live so closely amongst a vast number of stars. I don't know about you, but I see a few on a daily basis and really couldn't care less about thier position in society as long as it doesn't effect me.

#21 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 04:06 PM

Yeah..lol especially now since they're all deciding to guest DJ everywhere.

spring breaks right around the corner........you got your autograph book dan? *rolls her eyes*
:unsure:
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#22 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:16 PM

who cares hes dead, nirvana is dead, end of story
Primex ingame

#23 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:35 PM

what everyone need to understand was that jurt did heroin for years the more often you do the higher tolerance you get or the drug not sayin this from experience cuz im a pothead lol but Courtney Love has kurt killed. She mearly used kurt for popularity.

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#24 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:41 PM

I personally have no idea who he is but it looks, by the letter, as if he did indeed kill himself

#25 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:53 PM

Yeah..lol especially now since they're all deciding to guest DJ everywhere.

spring breaks right around the corner........you got your autograph book dan? *rolls her eyes*
:P

HAH!
Only if the autograph is on a signed check to me.

Don't forget when they decide to close the freeway(s) for filming. That 1 during 2F2F screwed up my commute. Then Striptease was filmed in Pompano at a place on Federal Hwy. like 2 blocks from me bringing nothing but a damn hassle trying to get my Bobby Rubino's ribs ^_^
Too many other headaches not even worth listing, and I won't even get into the Boca Hotel incident.

#26 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 01:26 AM

Nirvana is dead? Err this is not just one of your gun toning lame ass rappers you ghetto trash freaks. Or one of your ugly pop singers who have one hit and are never heard of again. Check the sales of the best of album, Nirvana isn't dead and never will be as long as people like me keep listening to their music.

Edited by Thunderja, 07 March 2005 - 01:27 AM.

I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#27 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 03:56 AM

back away from the angry kiwi

#28 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 04:11 AM

Nirvana is dead? Err this is not just one of your gun toning lame ass rappers you ghetto trash freaks. Or one of your ugly pop singers who have one hit and are never heard of again. Check the sales of the best of album, Nirvana isn't dead and never will be as long as people like me keep listening to their music.

To bad it isn't one of your lame ass rappers. Then they might have actually had someone better manage the release of future albums.

How many albums has Tupac released since he died? I don't know the exact number but I do know that with each realease comes huge sale.

Now the tards at Geffen Records take 68 previously unreleased songs and jam them in a box set. Sure they sold 105,760 copies in the first week. And I am also sure they are kicking themselves in the ass thinking of the money lost.

Just think if they would have divided the 68 tracks over 5 CD's and released them 18 months apart. Not only would they have increased sales over the long run, but they would have given a 2nd generation a blast from the past.

In response to the question why a box set instead of several smaller albums. . .

"We wanted to give the public something great. Because of the quality of the tracks we felt is was best to offer more."
Ed Rosenblatt
CEO Geffen Records

When refering to the quality he is refering to the recording quality. I haven't heard the new music, but some say it was recorded from Kirks studio and not that of the record company.

Just read it.
http://www.justicefo...on/hoaxes.shtml
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#29 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:13 PM

Yall make some nutsty investigators.
Retired

#30 Exor

Exor