Titles

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 the unknown

the unknown
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:31 AM

Whats the point of having the title grandmaster slayer? nothing, its just a label saying you've played the game for a long time and you have no life.

So why not having these titles add benefits. Like, discounts on buyin equipement or potions/mana. Or if you do hit grandmaster Slayer that maybe your main attribute points go up some and your health increases.

Something other than a label.

#2 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:59 AM

Nah.. not necessary.. getting to that rank gives you pride etc.. no other benefits are needed.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#3 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:09 AM

SUPPORTED!
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#4 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:10 AM

Pssh I support, stop all these lame kids who buy and sell new crits daily.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#5 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:10 AM

Hmm I will Support this if it doesn't apply to staffs mortal characters or the people they share with ;)
Si Senior!

#6 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:34 PM

I am just happy with the fact they decided to add the titles of Grandmaster into the game!
Good thinking whoever's idea it was. ;)
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#7 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 06:36 AM

lol another random... leave it go
Primex ingame

#8 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 09:38 AM

Can we have another title for 1.5 bil exp now? Like SuperGrandMaster, except less gay.

#9 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 02:52 PM

if you got discounts people would get one grandmaster go buy cheap stuff, and give it too his party... LOOP HOLE.

people would buy cheap stuff... and sell it at a higher price... Yosha.

People wouldn't train that high, they'd jus buy a granmaster...

You're idea isn't very thought out.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#10 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:49 PM

Who would people buy a grandmaster from?

#11 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 04:49 PM

Nah.. not necessary.. getting to that rank gives you pride etc.. no other benefits are needed.

/nod it helps my E-Pride when I am dooling E-Thugs
Page/Memo Beatrix

#12 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 01:52 AM

Not as if anyone would sell a grandmaster lol. The 1337 people who own them have too much pride in thier alts, hence why they have the title.

#13 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 02:05 AM

Not as if anyone would sell a grandmaster lol. The 1337 people who own them have too much pride in thier alts, hence why they have the title.

Saint is a Female Human Grandmaster Berserker. She looks strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds an Adamant Warhammer. She is a member (¯`·._.»Thë Böõñðøck §äïñts«._.·´¯) of Ðírtý §øúth §íðé and she is in a healthy condition.

for saleee!

#14 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 02:23 AM

Saint is a Female Human Grandmaster Berserker. She looks strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds an Adamant Warhammer. She is a member (¯`·._.»Thë Böõñðøck §äïñts«._.·´¯) of Ðírtý §øúth §íðé and she is in a healthy condition.

for saleee!

I want to buy it prz! The crit skipped slayer and went straight to grandmaster!
All cars should come equipped with cleanse. Screw drunk driving!
Juan
ingame Irl

#15 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:44 PM

Maybe as an added bonus for becomming a GrandMaster you could have a new set of character pictures to choose from. This would make your character a bit unique.
Just an idea ;)
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#16 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:39 PM

new pics would be a good idea
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#17 Kazul

Kazul
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:25 PM

I agree, new pics would be pretty sick, it's not like there are a ton of grandmasters, so having new unique pics would be a step in the right direction, although i do just enjoy the Title Grandmaster lol.
Solitude can be the birthplace of both genius and madness...

Can be reached In-Game on:
Kazul
Stonesour
Hangover
Maximus

#18 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 01:47 AM

Maybe as an added bonus for becomming a GrandMaster you could have a new set of character pictures to choose from. This would make your character a bit unique.
Just an idea ;)

That is a really good idea, you're smart, I love you.

There are exactly 20 grandmasters though, 20 more custom pics might be a bit too many.

#19 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 03:18 AM

But I didn't mean a custom pic
What I meant was a new set of character pics to choose from
The current ones are a bit boring, you ever notice usually its the same 3 that everyone uses?
Maybe if your crit reaches Grandmaster you could choose from a different set of pictures other than the ones that are currently provided.

;)

#20 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 09:00 AM

Maybe we can officially date?

#21 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 11:46 AM

Maybe you're already taken pregnant dog.

#22 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 05:27 PM

Ooh I like the idea of Custom pics for grandmaster crits, if Jlh could code that little bit in ;)
Si Senior!

#23 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 06:02 PM

Hmm I will Support this if it doesn't apply to staffs mortal characters or the people they share with ;)

I think that custom pictures and so forth for those who have obtained the rank of Grandmaster is a great idea and a definate incentive for those that want to do more with their crits after they reach the level of Archmaster. However, I do not believe that staff members mortal crits should be excluded by this. We gain experience the same way that everyone else does on our mortal crits. If this is implemented it should be available for anyone that plays the game.

Good Day,
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#24 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 08:12 PM

I think that custom pictures and so forth for those who have obtained the rank of Grandmaster is a great idea and a definate incentive for those that want to do more with their crits after they reach the level of Archmaster. However, I do not believe that staff members mortal crits should be excluded by this. We gain experience the same way that everyone else does on our mortal crits. If this is implemented it should be available for anyone that plays the game.

Good Day,
Amy of Draco

My post was a joke btw to annoy Jared/Alan lol.
Si Senior!

#25 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 02:48 AM

Ahh.. okay Prophet. Didn't know you were joking. ;)

Good day,
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#26 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:35 PM

Will someone please talk with JLH about adding a new set of pictures for the Grandmasters?? ;)

#27 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:39 PM

I can only assume this is spurred on due to Beserkers getting different pictures. If so, then that was something done by a player, on the off-chance it was added to the game.
So, if you'd like something nicer for Grandmasters, it'd be an idea to either make something and hope, or suggest something and find someone willing to make it for you.

I'd suggest a small star on the player picture- But that'd just make them a greater target.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#28 ΣXCΩΠVICŦ

ΣXCΩΠVICŦ
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:51 PM

I think it would help if some good designers will start posting sets of graphics (proposal) for THE Grandmaster's pictures selection menu. ;)

"just incase JLH will not use any customs pict. intended for people who are donating IRL cash"

peace
Come closer if you dare, evil is our lair…….. ΣXCΩΠVIC

#29 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 04:49 PM

Just let grandmaster crits have custom pics please, as if they donated ;)
Si Senior!

#30 Sleepinggiant

Sleepinggiant
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 05:54 PM

The idea of custom pics has a glitch ... as more ppl reach that status,the work load on staff for pics would become greater ... The Idea about a new list of pics to choose from I think is solid .. and a good incentive for ppl to keep training. Just My opinion lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users