Explanation On Mine And Kevs Actions

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#1 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:49 PM

this generally was a joke we where gona kill kev for 10 days then bring me back as jesus. (kev has to work like 2 weeks doing 14 hour shifts) Therefore it was perfect for us to do this however we didnt relise how many of you would take this seriously.
but yeh basic thing = kev dies and comes back as jesus was just a silly joke reason we thought it was so funny im sorry for any offence we may have caused.

i also wish to say sorry to 3 people who i do hold very closly Versionone/ronnie
Sady_lady/anita and tom and alex .

also 2 staff members i would like to say sorry you John and Wes for all the **** we have caused for you.

Bun+Kev

Peace

Edited by Bun, 14 December 2004 - 07:50 PM.

Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#2 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:52 PM

bad joke lol
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#3 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:52 PM

Very.
Si Senior!

#4 Zylia

Zylia
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:56 PM

I'd like to actually see Kev confess his side of this.

#5 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:57 PM

was kewl in theory if u spudnicks didnt have emotions pussys.
Feck Off

#6 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:58 PM

he will dont u worrie :unsure:
Santa

#7 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:01 PM

And you think people would actually believe that he was Jesus? :unsure:
Si Senior!

#8 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:02 PM

it was kinda funny i guess in a sick way roflcopterszzz. I figured it was fake at the start but ronnie kept crying about how bun wouldnt lie about this lmao. XD
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#9 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:03 PM

Sick.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#10 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:03 PM

horrible joke
Toki ingame!!!

#11 Zylia

Zylia
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:05 PM

Saying someone got hit by a car, had head severe head trauma, then passed on after struggling for his life is not a joke.

I knew someone who died of trauma to the head after a car accident. It's not amusing in any way, shape, or form...

#12 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:06 PM

Ya ppl with emotions r pussys and ur just a queer who cares.

Edited by draykill, 14 December 2004 - 08:08 PM.

Retired

#13 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:08 PM

Not even remotely funny!!
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#14 Exilus

Exilus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:11 PM

Since the last post was deleted after it was said that it shouldnt be, so the evidence was there, I will again say if you think that was funny you need help.
The rebirth is coming, is he god or devil? The fires of Sol are burning. May they burn your fingers.

#15 Smokey

Smokey
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:18 PM

roflcopterszzz

ur so mooseing gay

and bun u need a life if this is what u call "fun"

kev im disappointed.... but id still rather see u post from ur name cuz on buns name he could be pullin our legs again
Smokey - Freebird - Bowlpack - Dubs - PinkFloyd - BudLeaf

#16 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:19 PM

:unsure:
Stadic Ingame...

#17 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:24 PM

sick, sick but funny.
Feck Off

#18 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:32 PM

all i can say is LESS LAGG while u noobs are gone
Astinus on 1alt Only

#19 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:33 PM

if this means kev owns the crit named "jesus" then we need to talk.
Evil report carries further than any applause

#20 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:38 PM

Only a joke....ONLY A JOKE?!

You two are sick perverted mooseing b****es.. I didnt post on the death post bc i couldnt bring myself to believe it. When i read that post i was speechless in mind actions and words. I couldnt even put how i felt in words i was all messed up. This was one sick mooseing joke i cant believe you two mooseing morons here i think ur my friends kev ive known forever an he was closest friend i had on this game basically an bun i was just starting to get to know but i knew he lied to much..

This is mooseing rubbish i cant believe you guys i never thought you morons would do something like this i dont even want to mooseing talk to you guys now. You took the whole mooseing nightmist community into a sadness a mourning community thinking one of the most loved ppl in game had died in a bad way.

You guys made is so real head trauma from bein hit by a car fighting for his life until he just couldnt anymore.. This is so mooseing rubbish you guys are pricks real ignorant immature lil mooseing morons.. You think this is all fun and games did you mooseing think of how ur mooseing friends would feel? how bad they would feel? how bad theyd feel bout themselves if they didnt end with you on good terms? Seems you guys didnt mooseing care a one little bit about your friends you lil mother mooseing pricks.....I still cant believe this...

I want nothing to do with either of you now.

Staff im sorry if my language is bad here but this is how i feel about their sick mooseing prank..

I understand your fury, deadman - I share it - but I can't make exceptions - Crane

Edited by Crane, 14 December 2004 - 08:43 PM.

Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#21 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:41 PM

I hope you are proud Bun, you caused a lot of people emotional turmoil. I would not even class this as a joke. You have lost the respect of many people who had some for you.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#22 Bishop

Bishop
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:51 PM

sad...

give 'em an inch...

#23 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:55 PM

rofl... i checked forum and just now saw this... i think its funny... whew... i must have a sick sense of humor cuz i thought it was really funny... but i didnt wonder for a week tho so i guess it mighta been different...
-Alias ingame-

#24 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:57 PM

Youve both lost my respect, my thoughts and foremost my friendship. If you ever start to think of messaging me again Kevin don't because if you do the only reply you will get from me is moose Off. Honestly if you died tomorrow i sure as hell wouldnt be as upset about it was i was yesterday or even today. You pushed the wrong buttons and not only made a fool out of yourselves but you made a fool out of everyone else who was upset for you and posted their thoughts.. including me. So you know what guys, if something does really happen dont expect any sympathy from me whatsoever. I really hope everyone chooses not to overlook this such careless and assenine way youve treated your friends. If anything youve for sure lost any sort of positive thoughts ive had for either of you. Have a nice life.. hope it doesnt end too soon.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#25 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:00 PM

to all the angry people and the sad/disappointed people, and to our pranksters:

coming someone who faked his own death to a highschool, the people crying loudest are most often the least affected or attached to the 'deceased', and by the very nature of being able to consider a prank like that, entails that the prankster doesn't feel an attachment to the people so much so that it would create enough guilt to avoid farce.

so you all ruined a funny joke. for shame.
Evil report carries further than any applause

#26 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:08 PM

rofl... i checked forum and just now saw this... i think its funny... whew... i must have a sick sense of humor cuz i thought it was really funny... but i didnt wonder for a week tho so i guess it mighta been different...

atleast we made 1 person laugh i spose apart from me tom alex

Edited by Bun, 14 December 2004 - 09:09 PM.

Santa

#27 Smokey

Smokey
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:12 PM

will u quit "speaking" on tom n alex's behalf? they both said u were sick for it, and ur gonna say they laughed now? i hope they beat the nuts out of u
Smokey - Freebird - Bowlpack - Dubs - PinkFloyd - BudLeaf

#28 Reality

Reality
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:20 PM

How sick can you get? Kev, I never knew you could stoop this low. I thought wrong about you. The both of you disgust me. How could you two do this to your friends, prank or not? Think about everyone's feelings before you do something so sick. I don't want to speak to either of you again. You both are b***hes.

#29 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:25 PM

I have noticed people saying things such as, you've put the -whole- community into turmoil or, everyone was in a state of devestation and sadness, ect... please stop doing this, not everyone gives a damn about this, me for one.

Also, for some of you who said you were really good friends with Kev and/or Bun, and also mentioned being really hurt by it. I can -kinda- understand that, but most of it is bs. If someone is/was truly their friends, they would learn to forgive eventually. Not be like, "if you ever message me, I'll tell you to moose off".

Especially on a game like this... some.. well a lot of you are over-reacting way too much. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying what they did was right, nor do I give much a damn about them.

This whole ridiculous situation needs to be dropped, despite if someone(s) gets banned, or not.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#30 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:29 PM

i agree me and kev didnt think this woulda evan got a look in

Edited by Bun, 14 December 2004 - 09:30 PM.

Santa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users