I Have A Complaint About Shady Diggy.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Final Universe

Final Universe
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:23 AM

Northern Gatehouse: You are standing at the North Gatehouse to Nightmist City. You may enter the city South, or travel North onto a small path.
You went East.
Shady Diggy's Bar o' Pain: You're standing in a bar with lots of bits of wood and shattered glass. You can leave this chaotic place West.
A Shady Diggy and a Warhammer are here with you.
You can't go that way.
Shady Diggy is a mysterious dark-elf. His eyes glow a dull ochre colour. He behaves indifferently regardless of how violent the fighting before him gets. The Shady Diggy is in a healthy condition.
You tried to attack the Shady Diggy with your Cobalt Staff of the Winds but missed.
You tried to attack the Shady Diggy with your Cobalt Staff of the Winds but missed.
A Shady Diggy attacked you with its Club for 349 points of damage.
You were killed by a Shady Diggy.
Fusion dropped a Cobalt Staff of the Winds.
Fusion dropped a Golden Dagger.
Fusion dropped a Lodestone.
Fusion dropped a Mana Crystal.
Fusion fell to the floor, his injuries getting the better of him.
Fusion was resurrected here, after being killed by a Shady Diggy.
Fastbond Inn: You are in a crowded inn. You can exit to the West.
You went West.
Triko North: You are on Triko north. You can go North and South, or East to the Fastbond Inn.
You went East.
Fastbond Inn: You are in a crowded inn. You can exit to the West.
A Bartender, Bartender, Waitress are here with you.
Please just logged on.
Brutus of Compton.
copywright ggthxbai co.

11-28-2005 00:31:20 Paralyze Pages You from (Hidden): young yosha in da makin

#2 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:24 AM

Well it was your fault to try and kill it especially with a Cobalt in your inventory. Don't blame staff for your mistakes.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#3 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:44 AM

I lol'd.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#4 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:54 AM

did u get it back?
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#5 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:58 AM

Well it was your fault to try and kill it especially with a Cobalt in your inventory. Don't blame staff for your mistakes.

Agreed.
How dumb.. lol.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#6 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:25 AM

rofl...

#7 Xchange

Xchange
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:27 AM

dont even believe him....he jus lookin for attention

#8 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:47 AM

Don't swear in the titles of posts.
And why is your ignorance about new things always having staffers sworn at and a big griping post.

I didn't know about it and accidently had it kill 3 of my characters out of no where; it also ruined a trip because of that.
Sure, you dropped some stuff, which seems kind of doubtful, and either way, you shouldn't be carrying it in your inventory---that's why there is an account vault.

The problem you had is hardly a staff member's fault.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#9 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:59 AM

lmao sorry bout ur luck if this really happened
Primex ingame

#10 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 06:15 AM

lmao thats so awesome

#11 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:01 AM

Shady Diggy rules! Can we put him at SGH? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!

#12 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:19 AM

dont even believe him....he jus lookin for attention

Me neither, but if he did, LOL ;)

Edit: You can see that he logged on his adept cleric 'Please' after to get the cobalt back, I assume?

Edited by Äññöÿäñcë, 14 May 2006 - 09:55 AM.

Disaster ingame.

#13 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:54 AM

hahaha abra damn if only some one had got it lol
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#14 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:38 PM

this area needs to be removed its totally pointless just some crazy pete wanna be
Page/Memo Beatrix

#15 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 04:11 PM

so basically he probs unequipped his weapon after attacking the guy, then tries cryin cuz he died and dropped and logged his crit on to get it and wants some attention... cry yosha
Primex ingame

#16 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 04:33 PM

Lol what would ahve been funny though if his crit went in to pick it up and it got hit the second it went in ;) Back to SS with that one too hehehe
Disaster ingame.

#17 Final Universe

Final Universe
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 04:35 PM

No I had cobalt eq'd, and cobalt in inventory. I like keeping track of them that way I have 8 clan vaults, 4 account vaults, and 100+ characters that my cobalts can be on or in. Its hard to keep track of. Yes this really happen. I did get it back obviously.
My questions are:
How come there is no warning or descriptions of any kind?
How come there is a 350+ hitting dog in a otherwise no pk town?
How can staff rightfully explain this?
Brutus of Compton.
copywright ggthxbai co.

#18 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:13 PM

Simon (Pandilex) got bored one day, as always he was messing around, tped everyone from sgh to ngh and created that to the east, blame him, memo him, stop posting

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#19 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 06:02 PM

Lmao, go Simon ;)
Disaster ingame.

#20 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:08 PM

its no exp loss and just a bit of a laugh - we went in with 15 crits each and bet who would have the last crit alive. just good for a bit of fun.
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#21 Final Universe

Final Universe
  • Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:01 PM

not good when you think its like crazy pete and you get owned with csotw in your inventory.
Brutus of Compton.
copywright ggthxbai co.

#22 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:03 PM

not good when you think its like crazy pete and you get owned with csotw in your inventory.

Actually that makes it funnier ;)

#23 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:09 PM

Your own fault for trying to do something without knowing what was going on. You saw what was there and stayed.. your own fault.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#24 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:23 PM

Actually that makes it funnier ;)

If you knew anything about Crazy Pete's arena, you wouldn't waltz in with a Cobalt Staff of the Winds in your inventory, just in case someone ambushes you in there. If you really did lose that Cobalt Staff, it's your own silly fault and not the area's. Next time, think ahead.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#25 Elrik

Elrik
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:13 AM

Northern Gatehouse: You are standing at the North Gatehouse to Nightmist City. You may enter the city South, or travel North onto a small path.

Maybe they should put:
Northern Gatehouse: You are standing at the North Gatehouse to Nightmist City. You may enter the city South, go though a door and die painfully to the East, or travel North onto a small path.

EDIT: Sorry for the massacre of your eyes with the evil lavender color >_<

Edited by Elrik, 15 May 2006 - 12:14 AM.

#26 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:17 AM

Why? It doesn't say you can go east.

Until you look around:

Northern Gatehouse: Nightmist appears to be extremely well defended. The gatehouse is manned by several guards, and there is a huge thick wall around the perimeter of the city. However, muffled sounds of violence come from the east. You may enter the city South, or travel North onto a small path.

Let's face it, all the regular players know about it, and the noobs don't. The noobs have little to lose if they die in there by mistake, whereas the experienced players know all about it already.

Secondly, it generally doesn't attack you unless you attack it first. At least, it's supposed to. It -is- bugged, but that's irrelevent considering the original poster attacked it! Why would you attack a RED monster with expensive items in your inventory?

Case closed.
If you build it, they will come.

#27 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 02:33 AM

Why? It doesn't say you can go east.

Until you look around:

Northern Gatehouse: Nightmist appears to be extremely well defended. The gatehouse is manned by several guards, and there is a huge thick wall around the perimeter of the city. However, muffled sounds of violence come from the east. You may enter the city South, or travel North onto a small path.

Let's face it, all the regular players know about it, and the noobs don't. The noobs have little to lose if they die in there by mistake, whereas the experienced players know all about it already.

Secondly, it generally doesn't attack you unless you attack it first. At least, it's supposed to. It -is- bugged, but that's irrelevent considering the original poster attacked it! Why would you attack a RED monster with expensive items in your inventory?

Case closed.

Haha owned... I think Pandilex just called you a noob!!! ;)

#28 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:39 AM

Why would you attack a RED monster with expensive items in your inventory?

Ok just to defend him a little:
Not everyone knew. I knew there was a shady diggy, but never gave it much time to check him out. So didn't know he attacked till this post. (great spoiler!)

Everyone knows that if a name is red, you try to attack it. Granted, i wouldn't have tried having a second cobalt in my inventory (that was stupid), but reguardless, I'd have tried to see what it did if I attacked it too. And keep in mind, not everyone can be on all the time to find out everything about the game exactly when it happens.

#29 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 08:42 PM

Not everyone knew. I knew there was a shady diggy, but never gave it much time to check him out. So didn't know he attacked till this post. (great spoiler!)

the noobs don't.

Edited by Prophet, 15 May 2006 - 08:42 PM.

Si Senior!

#30 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:15 PM

but what does it drop...
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users