• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 09:38 AM

The Úñførgìvèñ, ranked 11, with score 1549, consists of 298 members and 21 rooms:

we arent a very big clan, just acouple friends.. but we are looking for some new ppl that would be interested in joinin us and have a good time.. we are not lookin for drama queens, thieves or nething to give our clan a bad rep... we are lookin for ppl that are trustworthy, and that will help one another out...

:: Rules ::
1. loyalty/honor
2. no stealing
3. no fighting wit clannies

:: Requirements ::
2 arches and/or couple experts
clannies must be fine w/you joinin, other wise u wont join..

other then that, if u would like to join, page/memo Primex and ill get back to :P
Primex ingame

#2 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 03:27 PM

1. loyalty/honor
2. no stealing

so tell me how is tevloks runestaff ?

no stealing... rofl

like your one to talk
Page/Memo Beatrix

#3 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 08:24 PM

stfu crappy least we dont trade d2 stuff for nightmist stuff and think we are great when we arent
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#4 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 10:59 PM

Didn't you quit?
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#5 Magoo

Magoo
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 12:56 PM

Didn't you quit?

lol
Skills pay the bills and ur dead Broke

#6 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 07:10 PM

stfu crappy least we dont trade d2 stuff for nightmist stuff and think we are great when we arent

rofl

just wondering but...

do you think when people do training jobs and shareing accts/crits its because they slip eachother irl money/other game items ? :P

in that case you /t bill/ed you both better stop giveing each other d2 items or irl cash (cus you share) :P

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 31 August 2004 - 07:12 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#7 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 11:08 PM

ed/bill are brothers irl why would they need to give each other d2 stuff or irl money thats pretty much pointless when you share you help the other person but in your case we believe you traded vince d2 stuff for nightmist stuff

#8 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 01:38 AM

ed/bill are brothers irl why would they need to give each other d2 stuff or irl money thats pretty much pointless when you share you help the other person but in your case we believe you traded vince d2 stuff for nightmist stuff

which you believed wrong =)
Page/Memo Beatrix

#9 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 03:46 AM

Didn't you quit?

ok, we both use this name for 1... and for 2, i didnt kno u needed to play to run a clan, o hmm
Primex ingame

#10 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 04:56 AM

hell, I believe it..

Got proof?
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#11 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 02:24 PM

and instead of being brothers me jer and vince are friends and we share 3 crits in a acct

if by your logic those who share pay eachother money... I got a list then

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rich List~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bill/ed - been paying eachother cash (obviously! they share dont they? )

Tom/alex/bun... - they must be doin something involveing cash too

ryan / joel - Twinkie? Rich? :P

scott / jamie - few richs here... better go sort em out

so by your logic those who share really just swap cash back and forth ?
/gasp :P

or maybe they are just friends and share items/crits for fun?

hmm...
Page/Memo Beatrix

#12 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 04:59 PM

dont bring me or ed into ur mistakes, leave us outta it
Primex ingame

#13 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 05:23 PM

<-----
Page/Memo Beatrix

#14 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 11:42 PM

k rappy your the one that said bout ed/bill sharing and that they transfer irl money for stuff so dont say i did and i told you off bc jus bc some1 shares doesnt mean they transfer irl money or other game stuff for nm stuff.

but you traded vince d2 stuff for nm stuff and jus bout every1 believes you did so stop talking trash you cant back up.

#15 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 01:53 PM

k rappy your the one that said bout ed/bill sharing and that they transfer irl money for stuff so dont say i did and i told you off bc jus bc some1 shares doesnt mean they transfer irl money or other game stuff for nm stuff.

but you traded vince d2 stuff for nm stuff and jus bout every1 believes you did so stop talking trash you cant back up.

you can believe anything and it doesnt make it true :P

I believe you are ezpk

this IS true

however the rumors arent true
Page/Memo Beatrix

#16 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 05:30 PM

contact me when ur on we'll 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 your choice an ill win

#17 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 02:33 AM

so would anyone like to join :P
Primex ingame

#18 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 05:13 AM

uh, if yer referring to Vince.. I highly doubt it. As I was told something different about Vince's where abouts.

k, had to say that... you may continue with yer enormous flaring egos.. :P
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#19 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 12:16 PM

deleted

Edited by Tom, 04 September 2004 - 03:01 PM.

Feck Off

#20 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 05:23 PM

we share cuz we all best m8s irl alex/tom must live about 50 paces from where i live
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#21 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:00 PM

and instead of being brothers me jer and vince are friends and we share 3 crits in a acct

hmm...

funny how rappy names aload of people better than him and give us are aoh whileyour at it and where your d2 stuff now *cough*
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#22 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:17 PM

You're -technically- right, you don't actually have to play to have a character sit and hold onto the chairman slot. I may be way off on this, but I think, just maybe, if a clan has an innactive chairman with the signal of dedication then the clan probably won't go far. It's common decency.

In the infamous words of Havanor: If stupidity was cornflakes, you'd be the Kellogs Coperation.

#23 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 09:13 PM

You're -technically- right, you don't actually have to play to have a character sit and hold onto the chairman slot. I may be way off on this, but I think, just maybe, if a clan has an innactive chairman with the signal of dedication then the clan probably won't go far. It's common decency.

In the infamous words of Havanor: If stupidity was cornflakes, you'd be the Kellogs Coperation.

i bet your wrong, u dno me nor will u ever, i bought all the rooms myself and ill make it top 5 myself, so go on bout chairman bein inactive, or bout ur cornflake bs
Primex ingame

#24 Suzey

Suzey
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 10:42 PM

1. loyalty/honor
2. no stealing

so tell me how is tevloks runestaff ?

no stealing... rofl

like your one to talk

stfu

#25 Suzey

Suzey
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 10:45 PM

hmm...

ROFL then why did vince give the ok to kick your nub self out of animosity? hm hm hmmm thats what i thought now shut your hole and know your role hoe

#26 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 02:47 AM

/t Exodia

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're spittin'. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

You've got to be an absolute jizzlemopper if you believe your reply to mine was even considered a 'comeback'. Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables.

So to keep this damn thing legal, you completely missed my point. I don't care what you bet, I don't care if you steal gold to get a clanhouse 'by yourself'. Though my point -was-, that a real clan will be going no where fast with a non-willing, innactice, unfliendly thief. So if you have something to say, shut up.

In conclusion, sit down and shut up before trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself.

#27 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 02:53 AM

Posted Image

Exodia you got pwned!!, so did tony and domi for that matter!

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#28 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 08:34 AM

Ok....

Now where do i start here? For one, Finale you quit so why are you posting on forums still? You have no clue what you are talking about for one, so stop posting and go do something with your life. I owned you in game and always will. So put up or shut up. Mind your own business. Know the facts before you open your mouth next time dumb azz. I'm smarter than you and I always will be.

#29 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 08:41 AM

There that better for you dumb azz? Also, I am only 16. I don't drink. I'm not even close to being fat. I will always be better than you in game and out.

#30 Swamp_Thing

Swamp_Thing
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 08:41 AM

Bill and Ed excellent party on :P. Tony I miss your mom, tell her to call me, btw this clan rocks. Also I donated 200k+ does that count

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users