N00b Moment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

#1 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:39 AM

Well once again I have uncovered a dishonest person. Only this time the person was much more clever.

My ole buddy Mike pages me from Sythos posing as Gaddy who owns Spyro. I was at the cg on a paci for some clannies so after seeing "This is Gaddy" I thought no more of it. I was asked if I had anything forsale and I, knowing Gaddy's taste in crits offer Ingore 19 11 19 19 19 19 level 27 pally. Saying I would like a dex ammy for him.

Now if ya know me you know that I would send my whole account to Gaddy. He is just that trustworthy. So I send Ingore cause I am at the cg thinking I will pick the ammy up next time I see him.

Long story short. Sythos is/was posing as Gaddy and should not be trusted.

For those interested his account and forum name are reset.

This once again is not an attempt at getting the crit back nor the ammy. This is me doing what I do. Uncovering the dishonest people on Nightmist.

Together we can make a diffrence.

Edited by Momba, 12 May 2004 - 12:40 AM.

My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#2 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:44 AM

Why do you people glorify losers?

Edited by Deval, 12 May 2004 - 12:50 AM.

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#3 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:45 AM

Is a shame that that happened to you Momba! I personally do not understand why anyone else would rip anyone off.. but, is true, they are out there and will definately do it.. As well as there are those that will pose as others.

Sythos, if you read this, as I am sure that you will, the least you can do, is either give the crit to Momba, or get him an ammy.

Thanks again for the warning Momba,

Good day,
Amy
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#4 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:52 AM

seems how deval was having fun...contact finale for what i really siad such as other examples of mike ripping ppl off(im sorry momba that ur just another victim), but if u and gaddy are so close...u shoulda noticed the account name wasnt the same...tell me if im wrong

Edited by Throwback, 12 May 2004 - 12:55 AM.

#5 Vër§íğñ 1.0

Vër§íğñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:52 AM

Sorry to hear that Momba. Thank you for the warning though, I've been talking a lot to this Mr.Sythos ,but now I know not to trade with him :)
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#6 Vër§íğñ 1.0

Vër§íğñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:53 AM

Sythos Pages You from (Hidden): i told him he would get it back in a day....was gonna see if i wanted to trade a ammy or not but his impacience made him post that and now i feel kinda that i should keep

Is it just me or does every low bag scum stealer say this?

#7 reset

reset
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:55 AM

All I have to say is i NEVER said i was gaddy....and yes talk to Corey a.k.a Finale to see my bad doings in nm. Momba told me to keep the crit or otherwise it would be safe in his acc right now!I said give me a day to think on it {talk to Finale and my other friends} but since this burn is up i guess ive token my puishment.

#8 Vër§íğñ 1.0

Vër§íğñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:57 AM

All I have to say is i NEVER said i was gaddy....and yes talk to Corey a.k.a Finale to see my bad doings in nm. Momba told me to keep the crit or otherwise it would be safe in his acc right now!I said give me a day to think on it {talk to Finale and my other friends} but since this burn is up i guess ive token my puishment.

Posted Image

#9 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:59 AM

LMFAO...Version 1.0 where the heck did you get that pic....lol That is just twisted

Amy thanks hun. But this really isn`t about the crit. I never played Ingore anyway. I bought him and logged him like 3 times at most and most of those were to see what his stats were so I could post em on the forsale page.

Crits, gold and items really mean nothing to me. Those things mattered when I first started playing. Then I met this really cool bunch of folks I call friends and the game took on a whole new meaning. I would rather give a 5 stat away to a friend who I know would enjoy it then sell it for mad amounts of gold. Or give a boss drop to a friend who I know would us it.

What I can't stand is dishonest people. So I lose a crit I never played and uncover another dishonest person in hopes that he/she will get noticed for what they are and save someone else from being took.

And reset you DID say you were Gaddy.

Edited by Momba, 12 May 2004 - 01:01 AM.

My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#10 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:59 AM

Momba, I know exactly what you mean.. people should not take advantage of other people.. What keeps me going is great people like yourself and many others.. and the fact that they can't make me act like them. lol.

When I first came to this game, someone told me that I would end up turning "dark and evil " .. so far .. and I hope always, I can prove them wrong.

Sythos, regardless of what was said or not.. perhaps a misunderstanding did take place. But, you know that he wanted an ammy for the crit. Why not either give him back the crit, or give him the ammy then? Seems fair to me.. Just because people make mistakes, does not mean that they should not try to right them correct?

~Amy

Edited by Amy, 12 May 2004 - 01:04 AM.

~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#11 Abandoned

Abandoned
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:00 AM

I needa be friends wit you momba I could use a 5 stat and a few boss drops :) sorry about your loss.. :)

#12 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:03 AM

[QUOTE]reset Posted on May 12 2004, 01:55 AM
  All I have to say is i NEVER said i was gaddy....and yes talk to Corey a.k.a Finale to see my bad doings in nm. Momba told me to keep the crit or otherwise it would be safe in his acc right now!I said give me a day to think on it {talk to Finale and my other friends} but since this burn is up i guess ive token my puishment. [QUOTE]
dont drag me into this mike, u take ur flaming alone

Edited by Throwback, 12 May 2004 - 01:04 AM.

#13 Vër§íğñ 1.0

Vër§íğñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:06 AM

LMFAO...Version 1.0 where the heck did you get that pic....lol That is just twisted

I got millions of them..

EVERYONE! SYTHOS IS!!

Posted Image

Don't poor water on him, Poor gas!!

#14 Oasis

Oasis
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:06 AM

Why would anyone do that to Momba either? I mean he is probably the most trustworthy guy in the game, IMO. I really hope he sends back Ignore or gives him the ammy. That frustrates me.

Sorry Momba.

#15 reset

reset
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:11 AM

So I give momba a AOH and Ingore......still gonna be remembered and never trusted. Why take the Punishment and undo what I did?

#16 Vër§íğñ 1.0

Vër§íğñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:15 AM

So I give momba a AOH and Ingore......still gonna be remembered and never trusted. Why take the Punishment and undo what I did?

Posted Image

STFU NEWB! AND TAKE YOUR FLAMEING!!
You just took away one of the most important things every great Nightmist Player should have, trust, sucks to be you!!!

What is trust?

Trust is when some unnamed staffy messes up (wont say name). And you wind up in someone's clan vault, wont say her name, but it rhymes with.. jemma. You could rob her blind. You could take everything, but you don't instead you yell for staff, thats trust.

#17 Fossae

Fossae
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 02:01 AM

Mike don't bring any friends into this you took advantage of noobs when you first started and got some lucky rolls(kinda off topic but you get what I'm saying). You should give it back or give him the ammy I believe momba should has noticed the wrong account though. Dont think that I will let you leave any town when your on either because I have my eyes :) on you now. LMAO love the pics Version.

Edited by Fossae, 12 May 2004 - 02:05 AM.

I live to work. I live to save. I live to sacrifice. I live to die.

#18 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 02:03 AM

Ahh domokun kicks ass.

All I can say is /trade .... trust no-one.
If you build it, they will come.

#19 reset

reset
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 02:24 AM

Fossae is zeb and Zeb is who tought me evil.I told a friend of Zebs my acc psswrd and Zeb convinced that friend to steal my stuff.Who is he to talk about right and wrong.I know how it feels and there is no difference I learn by what was shown to me.

All I can say is /trade .... trust no-one.

AMEN TO THAT!

#20 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 02:26 AM

all I can say is thief /compban

AMEN TO THAT!

Man I'd hate to be you when training..lol
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#21 Hatchet Crew

Hatchet Crew
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 02:26 AM

I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!! YEEEEEEAAAA
I have a gut like Budha.

#22 sawyer38969

sawyer38969
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 02:39 AM

im going to have to cut in here lol but my buddy here reset lol has done this stuff before but the last time he gave the stuff back it was an aoh that quark dropped so he has done the right thing but i think it is his turn to get something like this that he gets to keep sorry momba i dont do this kind of stuff but hey mike does lol sorry

#23 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 03:13 AM

man this is so wrong momba is one the most trustworthy people i know and he used to kill me b4 i was in TR and i still say this.Yes i have seen reset steal off of ppl b4 and lie his way around it he prolly did say he was gaddy and steal momba's crit.

words to reset... dude just give back the crit or give momba a dex ammy.and so u know now u better not try to leave town i will be hunting u along with alot of other ppl.

and i agree with u jen hes a thief so /compban
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#24 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5244 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 03:29 AM

The simple fact that Jim is one of the best people in game and would never do anything to cheat anyone should be reason enough to give him back what you stole or pay him for it.

As I told Amy in clan chat when she had someone pose as her and threaten people. If someone were to pose as me they would forever be on my KOS list, I would never do any trade of any kind with them, and I would look for them to be logged on to hunt them down and kill them.

Reset = Pawn_shop_owner and other pawn shop crits i am pretty sure.

Edit- and for the record, yes Jim, you could send me your whole account or password without worry but don't, I should not have access to more crits...
/me alt #####s. <prostitution word that was modified...

Edited by Gaddy, 12 May 2004 - 05:48 AM.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#25 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 05:09 AM

You can count him dead :)
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#26 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 06:00 AM

amen
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

#27 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 06:10 AM

Dont ya wish you could get exp from pking resets alts .... gonna be a loss in exp for him and his. I put money on it that he wont learn.

"Before my time is done I will look down upon your corpse and smile!"

#28 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 07:50 AM

Dear Sythos. If ever there was a wrong person to steal from, you found him. The idea that you should give him either the ammy or the crit simply goes without saying.

And now it looks like you'll be relegated to training in arenas for the remainder of your nightmist playing days, with any luck these days will be few.

Thieves like you disgust me.

Edit: So i went to the trouble to copypaste pretty much all your alts from The Fellowship of Nightmist clan page onto here.

K.O.S. for all those interested...

Galactic, Beavis_Butthead, Berserker_Of_Doom, Bl_Bla_Bla, Blastonine Cleric_Warrior, Condition, Fellowship_Fighter

Fellowship_Warrior, Felow_Cleric, Manny, Masterchief, Mastercrit, Mega_Lomaniac Moysha, Mudvayne, Paladin_Four, Paladin_One

Paladin_Two, Reminder, Smack_Daddy, Thieveryinsane

And of course, Ingore, unless it is returned...

Edited by Raylen, 12 May 2004 - 07:57 AM.

+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#29 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:44 PM

Thieves = n00bs.

Thieves = Retarded n00bs

Thieves = Inferior Retarded n00bs

Thieves = Lowly Inferior Retarded n00bs

Thieves = Lowly Inferior Retarded Scum n00bs

Thieves = Lowly Inferior Retarded Scum of the earth n00bs

Thieves = Lowly Inferior Retarded Scum of the earth and toilet water n00bs.

So you Lowly Inferior Retarded Scum of the earth and toilet water n00bs we know who you are, and all you thieves should be perm banned would make the atmosphere of the game much beter.

What is the point in playing a game with stuff you haven't even earned.

Edited by Prophet, 12 May 2004 - 12:45 PM.

Si Senior!

#30 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:51 PM

Isn't it about time to lock this? People are starting to get retarted. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users