i love you very
very very very
much why do
you play
nightmist
everyday

but i think
your so sweet

Enough said. I love you peeps, but I think I have missed enough of my kids life. I say kids because for those that don't know I have two of the most special little people in the world. Lexie is my 6 year old daughter and Justin is my handsome little 4 year old.

I have spent 3 years amoung some of the greatest players in this game. Far to many to list.

JLH and Simon I thank you very much for your commitment to my addiction.

People it may appear to some that Nightmist is falling apart. I tell you after 3 years of playing that it is just another bump in the road. The game didn't get in it's current state over night, and it won't be changed over night. Simon has outlined his views on the current issues in NM. They are cut and dry. Yes they have helped with stupidity issues in the past, but from this point on they won't. Swallow the pill. Respect what they are trying to do. Sure alot of our closest friends are the victims of stupidity. Rather then mourn the lose of our friends crits and items applaud them for making staff take a stance that will change Nightmist for the better for the next generation of junkies.

By them finally putting there foot down and saying enough is enough, we have went out of our way in the past to help with stupidity issues. The whole time making it very clear not to share, and we still shared because we knew there was still a slight chance that if we got jacked they would come and help us. Now with them not helping over a period of time you will find that less and less people will share. Stupidity issues will become less and less, and over time the accounts with 30 arches all leveled by a single player will be respected again.

Who knows. In a few years maybe Lexie, Justin, and I will be playing side by side ringing in a second generation of Nightmist junkies. But for now my friends I must go...

Love, peace, and nakedness to all and to all a good life

Momba out
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#2 Fyxie

Fyxie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 08:33 AM

Awww man, I'm a miss you :unsure: *hugs*
Fyxie - Dissident Chairwoman

#3 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 08:37 AM

:unsure: I understand why you are doing what you are doing Jim, still sad to see you go. Not that I'm on much, but it's still nice to see you once in awhile.

#4 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 08:49 AM

have a good one jim, /hugs, take care ur self :unsure: B)

~dev
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#5 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 08:49 AM

i actually let a tear out :'( hope to see u while they in school >:unsure: if not then good luck bro
Astinus on 1alt Only

#6 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:22 AM

YAY! LESS LAG! :unsure: ©® jurian 2003
Even in death my hate will go on

#7 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:57 PM

Awe, Jim.. you're one of the bestest people on here. One of the most respected. You were always sticking your neck out for others. You also knew how to make a person laugh.. even if they weren't in the greatest mood. You'll definitely be missed and loved by your fellow friends. You can count on it! B)

Take care of yourself, old man and your family. Good luck with it all.

Love, peace and hair/booty grease. B)

:unsure: B) :) B) B)
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#8 Devotchka

Devotchka
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 03:18 PM

Aww who will bend over for me now? B) It sucks to see you go but I'm sure I'll find you on aim or msn from time to time.Take care of yer beautiful family and stay that pervert I've always known you to be. :( Lots of lube erm.. mean luve :unsure: B) :) B) B) B) B)
To hurt is to feel
To feel is to scream
This is what it's like
In my most intimate dream

#9 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:19 PM

dude that truly sucks, i guess when your kid writes a letter telling you to quit it's well...uhm time to quit.

i'm sure we'll still talk because you can't get enough of jenny

love u jim!
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#10 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:47 PM

/prance Momba
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#11 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:42 PM

Nothing beats the innocence of a child. When you receive something like that, it really does force you to reflect on what you do. Good luck Jim, take good care of your daughter.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#12 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:01 PM

nothing personal here but i just can't stop wondering how the hell you can get nm to actually influence your real life that bad.
Even in death my hate will go on

#13 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:03 PM

Obsession, for one reason; second reason is that the game can quite easily play on one's emotions. The number of times I have made myself late for a meeting just so I could fight the Demonic General . . .
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#14 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 08:07 PM

Another one of the oldest nightmist players hits the dust seems like that is happening alot anymore...... I wonder why...... /sigh...

I understand why you are doing it Jim altho i wish that you did not have to. Well I hope everything goes good for you and your family and life now. Good Luck with everything.

Cya

Tony
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#15 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:44 PM

And to think you just quit in December, but it took a little girl's attempt to get her daddy's attention for it to actually materialize. Good luck to ya and Carpe Diem, you only get one shot with them at that age.

#16 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:47 PM

late dude your awesome btw :unsure:
Isolation/Furio in game

#17 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:59 PM

Soz to see you go, you were a really cool dude.

I'm sure we'll all see you log on from time to time just to say hi :unsure: .
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#18 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:19 AM

bye! i didnt get a chance to know you to well but you're a kind man and i bet you'll do a great job with your kids, and already did. have a good life dude, you deserve it.
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#19 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:39 AM

If you come back, look forward to me hitting you. Cus you know I'll get the chance soon enough!
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#20 Crovin

Crovin
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:55 AM

Hey man take care and have fun with the lil ones while you still can and know you will be missed... maybe one day you'll be back and things will be better til then see ya around whenever

#21 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:57 AM

I understand what your doing Momba.

You have played a huge part in my NM carreir, you were the one who gave me my first crit, I still remember the stats... 18 19 21 18 17 16.

Goodluck IRL man, sad to see you go.
«¤Mêad¤»*

#22 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 03:38 AM

She's just greedy and wants the computer more Jim!

Ya, you're definatly a top notch guy, and I will miss you being around to give me things to laugh about in game.

I guess Nightmist has to say goodbye to Nightmist's Nicest Player.

Peace, Jim.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#23 Ichi2

Ichi2
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:10 AM

Bye Jim have fun wiyh your family and take care and enjoy life :unsure:

#24 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 09:26 AM

heh I don't say anything nice usually but jim you never gave me a reason to be mean... good luck in life I wish you nothing but the best :unsure:

#25 Heartbroken

Heartbroken
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 10:53 AM

:unsure: I will miss u foreva, Jim.

#26 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:29 PM

That letter was... beautiful. Sorry to see you go mate =*(
Disaster ingame.

#27 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:05 PM

damn jim, well im sure youll still be around bro =) because you still have to finish training my crit =p... that you never started ... j/k lol gotta go back to life once in a while.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#28 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 08:17 PM

cya later cabbage
Primex ingame

#29 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 07:26 AM

Life is all about balance, and I find it slightly odd that a lot of internet players can't find it.

Knew you briefly ingame and you were as cool as they get on here. I used to be a big fan of your forum posts and opinions up untill recently but either way the game wont quite be the same without you.

GL
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#30 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 04:19 PM

jim you will always be one of my best friends. Please don't forget those of us that care about you. Lotsa loves and hugs from the never around Mindi person
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users