• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:27 PM

Due to unforseen circumstances, the current quest "The Journey" will be put on a short (Probably roughly a week) rollback, this giving time for staff to make a few changes and catch up on what is going on with it. We thank you ahead of time for your understanding, and we are sorry for any problems this may have caused anyone.

We apologise for this, but can you log off your Qst_ crits for now and return to your mains? We won't reset your current progress, but it has to pause for now.

We are sorry for this.. but unfortunately most aspects of the quest are not documented like they should be so we have to plug in the infromation that we don't know and get everything back on track.

The quest accounts will be locked until a week today, just so no-one tries to sneak in some training while we're not looking!

Quest will probably resume on Sept 5th, midday GMT.
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#2 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:49 PM

Update:

Well everyone has been asking for it so here it is...

Will the quest re-open today? I don't for see it happening.. next few days? Maybe but I guess you will have to wait and see...

Stig and myself as still working on the quest at hand, rewriting the guidelines, rules, and events and prizes.... ya know... all the fun stuff...

Why are we doing this? Well as stated before in my previous post, not everything was documented.. so its patch work...

Oh and most importantly.. after having a little chat with JLH.. I was informed that the current set of rules would be and are impossible to enforce... at least not in a matter that would be fair.. more of a "he said, she said" kind of thing.. being as no one (Excluding JLH of course) has, or will have, that much access to the logs...

Thank you for your time, sorry if anyone is upset with it all... but we are doing what we can do make it a fair quest for all..
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users