• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:54 AM

Looking for multi-alt gold, although will keep my ears open for item offers too.  Not looking for 1-alt stuff.

Library info for Shaman's Mask:
Armor base: 3, Can be worn by
: druids
, pacifists,
Description: A hardwood mask blessed and enchanted by many spirits and deities. Both shamans and Pacifists have used such masks to enhance their rituals and spells, and is only given to those who have already proven themselves. It appears to shimmer slightly when worn, Level needed to equip it: 30, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 1.

The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#2 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:45 AM

500k multi since that's all I got.

#3 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:52 PM

750k multi

Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#4 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:26 PM

Around 1.5 - 2.5m, from what I've seen

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#5 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:53 PM

Yea the price is really far out. Lol kinda sucks that you have to burn one leveling up to 31 on a pacifist then every level after that is exp+1 mill gold so you figure the price of shamans mask should stay around 1 mill. But it takes awhile to solo on a pacifist from what I have heard since they are the only class that can do it right? If this is true the mask needs to be made pacifist only so the price of 1-5-2 mill will reflect how hard it is for pacifists to get.

#6 Ste

Ste
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

The item is rare and unique and the price should never be less than 1.5, after all we don't want to our economy being destroyed like 1alt.

#7 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:51 PM

I am just looking at it from fresh starting point of view also. I started out on a pacifist and went from 1-29(10 mill till 30) I have had a lot of help starting out also silver_dranogness helped me with gold to buy my spells and gave me some basic equips for my level after going from 1-19 with no armor all and numerous other people who have helped me with equipment info ect. After buying sg and boots of time I should have 550k at level 30. I not saying that the price is to high I am saying that to require it to get past level 30 is kinda dumb. Items to level up a solo class like pacifist should not require you to make multiple pacifists and level them to 30 just to afford 1 mask. Then you have to do it all over again to get a 2nd? Then you hear people tell you to make a party of clickers doesn't that kinda go against why I made a pacifist? Lawl. Also multi economy is just as messed up as 1 alt both sides have items that are over inflated due to supply and demand of a low numbered playerbase and not everyone has leveling items or hordes of gold and Balts laying around. My apologies to crane for derailing his selling post.

#8 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:02 AM

True I do have some other rolls laying around as well as a human paci :-p

#9 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:17 AM

Hey Melchior, Hit me up in game. I might be able to help you out.

And Crane dear, I am interested in that mask =)

Edited by Silver_Dragoness, 27 November 2014 - 02:23 AM.

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#10 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:11 AM

There was also a problem for a while that there were more masks than active Pacifists by quite a wide margin.  Making it required for level 30+ helped temporarily, as did allowing Druids to equip it.

#11 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:52 AM

I am just looking at it from fresh starting point of view also. I started out on a pacifist and went from 1-29(10 mill till 30) I have had a lot of help starting out also silver_dranogness helped me with gold to buy my spells and gave me some basic equips for my level after going from 1-19 with no armor all and numerous other people who have helped me with equipment info ect. After buying sg and boots of time I should have 550k at level 30. I not saying that the price is to high I am saying that to require it to get past level 30 is kinda dumb. Items to level up a solo class like pacifist should not require you to make multiple pacifists and level them to 30 just to afford 1 mask. Then you have to do it all over again to get a 2nd? Then you hear people tell you to make a party of clickers doesn't that kinda go against why I made a pacifist? Lawl. Also multi economy is just as messed up as 1 alt both sides have items that are over inflated due to supply and demand of a low numbered playerbase and not everyone has leveling items or hordes of gold and Balts laying around. My apologies to crane for derailing his selling post.

It is the only practical leveling item for pacifists. The area is possible for an arch pacifist to solo by using special potions. So any player who NEEDS one can get one without relying on other players or item cost.

It costs a lot because not many people play pacifists or know how/are willing to go to Ganyemede. To my understanding, you are paying for hours of a person's time - longest boss trip in-game. Maybe you should play the game instead of playing a victim.

Sorry for multiple posts without bids Gareth...
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#12 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:31 PM

The good thing about me is that I Listen to what players have to say gaddy...you tell me to play the game instead of playing the victim

I usually play for 2-3 hours in the evening after all my duties of being a adult with a family is obligated...sometimes I play longer but I pretty much am always trying to gain expand gold on my pacifist that took me two weeks rolling to get.

I am also not the type of player that will settle on playing a char that isn't at least 4 stat so that burns up time that I could very well be using to play the game as you so put it than rolling for countless hours on end.

The lack of equipment from 1-30 is odd and the other options on the wiki are just renamed versions until the circlet until shamans and shamans mask is endgame. I enjoy playing nightmist or else I wouldn't log on. But I am also the type of person that if I notice something that isn't right I am gonna say something about it.

The whole armor issue needs work with all the classes not just pacifists. I may not have a party at all but I also have not been playing for years and have multiple parties and armies for each boss and able to spend 6 hours combing through an area on a party to net 600k+. Both servers are fun both need a lot of work still. New player friendliness is lacking tho... Not on the community but in the way the game was built.

#13 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:57 PM

When you gentlemen have finished arguing, I have an in-game bid of 1.5m multi-alt gold.

The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: multi-alt, main, pacifist, rare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users