Issy's Content

There have been 57 items by Issy (Search limited from 15-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#148396 Questies And Rares

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 10:22 PM in Game Discussion

I have a Caramel Brown Bear

if they're still rare.

#148388 Despair/jimmy Singing In Philly Last Night

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 09:49 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

makes me wish i was back home to see him sing "Like a Virgin"

#148382 Deity

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 09:30 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

Well, T lost all his programmers. Got a new group together, and tried to start again and make Deity 2. But the other programmers didn't want to do work.

#148380 Why Are You Guys Always Hating On Rappy?

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 09:29 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

You know, come to realize it, you're bringing up an old topic. I do believe this was brought up atleast once awhile ago.

#148379 Why Are You Guys Always Hating On Rappy?

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 09:27 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

I don't like arrogance. Rappy is arrogant.

And the problem is, is he does take 20 crits to kill one crit. He always has on his desert runs, and mayor runs. Never Failed.

kthxbai

my main crit party is 8 crits

try again

Hypothetically speaking chief. If you need me to define that word, let me know :-)

#148354 Why Are You Guys Always Hating On Rappy?

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 07:19 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

I don't like arrogance. Rappy is arrogant.

And the problem is, is he does take 20 crits to kill one crit. He always has on his desert runs, and mayor runs. Never Failed.

kthxbai

#148353 Jlh Does Web Hosting And Game Servers Too :)

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 07:15 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

since only huge companies can sell domains (ie, be a registar), i just get them from godaddy.
paying annually is fine
payment methods are dependent upon country, but paypal is recommended

So, would it be possible to send, someone somewhere, a money order for a year, plus 300mb of hosting space?

And my last question, i think, what is the hosting speeds?

#148350 Jlh Does Web Hosting And Game Servers Too :)

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 07:11 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

Can you purchase domains as well? And can i pay you for 1 year in advance? And if so, where would i send a payment?

#148340 Special Pots.

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 06:30 PM in Suggestions

Yea. You'll have 14 Advanced Healing Potions, and (insert random number) Special Pots. Thats creating a little more of an unfairness. Even more so than having 7 vamp pots and 7 advanced healing/mana.

Not Supported!

#148339 Hi

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 06:27 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

agreed with issy *rolls her eyes*

thats a first o.o

#148338 Tidal's Baaack!

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 06:26 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

Welcome back hon.

#148336 Hi

Posted by Issy on 04 February 2006 - 06:22 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

I think the real issue is, Tony is getting involved in laundry he shouldn't be involved in. Just back up tony, take a deep breath, and let what happened happen.

#147390 Look Please

Posted by Issy on 29 January 2006 - 12:54 AM in Improvements

You all seem to complain when you lose. Get over it, maybe you should get some of those pots and try to win.

#147389 Covert/stam

Posted by Issy on 29 January 2006 - 12:49 AM in Suggestions

No, moron. To covert, you have to move in order to be hidden. Its like casting Invis, you have to cast a spell to go invis. Learn to live with what you have.

#147289 Posting On Posts Thats Not Related

Posted by Issy on 28 January 2006 - 04:04 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

a/s/l?

#147288 Mosh Arena Change

Posted by Issy on 28 January 2006 - 04:00 AM in Suggestions

I don't support it. If you lose, its tough you didn't get the potions first. You win by chance really. Its not skill at all, its all chance. But, i don't support it.

#130398 Paci's Dragging...

Posted by Issy on 08 September 2005 - 12:36 AM in Suggestions

P.S. No "nested quote tunnels"!

Kill joy! :(

*sniffles*

#130397 Tabs

Posted by Issy on 08 September 2005 - 12:34 AM in Suggestions

I originally suggested this, and even started coding it. But i ended up finding no real need for it as Windows has all the shortcuts you need! (alt+esc)(alt+tab) learn to cope :-)

#130396 Toggling Urls

Posted by Issy on 08 September 2005 - 12:33 AM in Suggestions

The solution to anything anymore seems to be /toggle :rolleyes:

You people are so picky, and so upset over things. And i can't believe that 90% of your screen is URL's. If it is, you need to find new friends or a new clan.

Hell, lets /toggle toggle to take off the toggle that you idiots already created. This way if you don't remember what all toggles you have on, you just /toggle toggle. :rolleyes:

#128906 Paci's Dragging...

Posted by Issy on 28 August 2005 - 02:36 AM in Suggestions

hello

Hello.

Hi!

#128905 Paci's Dragging...

Posted by Issy on 28 August 2005 - 02:36 AM in Suggestions

I agree with this.
Pacifists have harmed areas like Frostborn and Chronos by dragging monsters around.
Frostborn's monsters no longer follow anything (making it a bit easy), and Chronos has pacis locked out.

I think we'd be well off making pacifists not drag monsters while under Greater Pact. In that case the monsters can't hit them anyway, so I don't see why they would have monsters following them.

Gaddy holds a very valid point here, while having it under greater pact.

I think monsters should follow pacis, as paci's are a crit as well. They aren't a god crit, they're still a crit that can get damaged.

Having them under greater pact allows them to use mana in order for monsters not to follow them. Essentially it equals the two. It costs in order for monsters not to follow, and they can still get hurt as soon as greater pact goes out.

#127622 Car Problems

Posted by Issy on 17 August 2005 - 05:48 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

personally I would get someone to give me a hand and losin the adjuster's on the distributor cap (mark it in its current position) and have some one roll the engine over and try retarding and advancing the timing by turning the distributor cap clockwise and if it doesnt start then counter clockwise. If that doesnt work tighten it back up in its old position, were it is standard I would find myself a decent hill and let it roll down a bit and pop the clutch out in second gear while the key is in the on position. If that doesnt do it then you know u have 1 of 3 issues. 1. no fuel getting into the engine 2. no spark or firing. 3. No air getting into the engine/fuel system.....to check these things you could, try taking the inline fuel line off of the injector system/carbarator itself cause if its getting that far chances are its making it to the engine, so just remove the line and turn the car over for a brief moment and the fuel pump should make gas stream out the line...for issue 2 witch I am willing to bet it probley is....is the car isnt getting any spark, for this you can try a few things...the more brave way to check this would be to take a spark plug out of the engine leave it connected to the spark plug boot (black cap on the top of the spark plug) and hold onto the spark plug while someone "flicks" the engine over.. if u get a decent shock then its firing ^_^ another way to check would be to hold onto the spark plug boot and hold the spark plug close to a ground (like a peice of metal that u know is grounded somewheres) u would only want like a half an inch gap from the bottom of the spark plug and the ground, then turn the car over if u see a spark you will know it is firing although I think this is the problem cause if its getting gas and spark and u are turing it over and its not starting typically it will let out a few loud backfires. (as the gas builds up in the cylinder and the car get spark it backfires) ... If you are getting spark and gas you may wanna check out ur air filtering system make sure the path ways are clear and the filter it self isnt completly stocked full of crap...anyways dunno if any of that makes sence to you or if I have typed it correctly but good luck.

That doesn't work with that year of VW's. The cap is situated by a metal clip that you just clip right onto it, it doesn't effect the timing.

#127511 Get Excited!

Posted by Issy on 16 August 2005 - 05:35 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

someone got their roles mixed up :rolleyes:

No, Henry is right. He doesn't have his roles messed up. The only thing he is wrong about is that i really don't like you. :-)

Anyways, Welcome Back Henry.

#127509 Appropriateness

Posted by Issy on 16 August 2005 - 05:31 PM in Comments

the problem with filtering cuss words is people could easily get around this. (I suggested this awhile and JLH gave this reasoning) instead of dropping the 'f bomb' people could space it, for instince "F * * *" or find some alternative into saying it.

#127504 Car Problems

Posted by Issy on 16 August 2005 - 04:59 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

Those run off of Fuel Injection systems. Check the fuel injector lines. Make some none of them have dirt or anything in them. Pull out the spark plugs, make sure they are ok. And on the fox's they had a rotor underneat the distributor cap. Pull the distributor cap off and make sure that the rotor isn't bad. (rotors are like 20 bucks at a parts store) Try that out. Make sure as well underneath the distributor cap that there is no black deposits or burns. Normall that means a mis fire. And one other thing, make sure the spark plug wires are on correctly. (not sure of the firing order, but my volkswagon was 3 1 2 4, make sure that the appropiate plug wire is on the appropiate spark plug and plug on the cap)