Stotic's Content

There have been 2 items by Stotic (Search limited from 16-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#207001 Old Times

Posted by Stotic on 20 June 2008 - 08:12 AM in Game Discussion

Wow Android_20, haven't heard that name in awhile. I think I remember being pissed at you because you kicked me out of the clan because I took Ebony's/Krillick (i think?) picture. For those of you who don't know, back in the day you could tell staff that you wanted a certain picture that was part of the picture directory. Btw I was ZoFo. I recall always camping at the Goblin barracks making tons of gold. I would stay away from that forest near Northkeep because I would always get pked by Krillick's mortal (staff abuse eh?). It was weird. I actually enjoyed playing and looked forward to playing. I guess that feeling soon dissipated. I may have some pre-reset maps sitting around. I'll try and dig them up.

#204423 Why Hello There

Posted by Stotic on 24 April 2008 - 08:04 AM in Game Discussion

Hello Nightmist!

Long time no see. Don't get too excited as I'm just stopping by to say hi although becoming active again is tempting. I see Nightmist has changed a good amount. For better or for worse I cannot be the judge. I see new servers, level caps and people...it's quite intimidating. What have I been up to? Well I'm about to graduate and I'll be working for a finance company in NYC. I'm really looking forward to that opportunity. I kind of lost interest in gaming altogether after awhile, it's weird how it happened. I don't have any weird stories or anything, I'll save that for when I'm awake and it's not 4:00AM. Just thought I'd be random and go visit a place that used to be a favorite hobby of mine.

:ph34r: