Y-DOC's Content

There have been 13 items by Y-DOC (Search limited from 06-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#83159 Would I Be Missed If I Was Gone?

Posted by Y-DOC on 23 November 2004 - 12:59 AM in Leaving/Returning Forum

a dont listen to these wussie pk victims you need to stay for cubans sake.

#35119 Alive

Posted by Y-DOC on 16 June 2004 - 04:36 AM in Roleplay Forum

fred looks into Anna's eyes as she says this. it obvous an adult sent her over to calm her down and give her something to do. he sighs and asks whether or not everything is all right. he then looks blankly waiting for a response.

#28507 Gaea's Blessing And Stoneform.

Posted by Y-DOC on 21 May 2004 - 04:53 AM in Druid Class Discussion

Ive never tried this so if any of u have pls answer. can u mix 2 or more armor spells together? (sorry for posting this here but im shure u wont all kill me)

#28485 Alive

Posted by Y-DOC on 21 May 2004 - 03:06 AM in Roleplay Forum

Fred turns around to face the one who adressed him and sees anna. "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hi anna" said fred. he was in one of his grim, feelingless moods. Fred was pretty upset that his parents died in the crash, but as bad as it was Fred was not as upset as he thought he would be. Despite everything that had happened Fred was pretty indifferent about the whole situation as if it had not happened. Fred was pretty bored and that was all he could think about at the moment, but he did not want to upset anyone so he kept speaking. he couldent think of anything to say, even though there was so much to talk about. Forcing himself to say something he continues,"Um...Uh...sure, sure, company.........right"

#28386 Alive

Posted by Y-DOC on 20 May 2004 - 06:01 PM in Roleplay Forum

talkng to michelangelo makes fred feel better but he is still very shooken. Fred is quite mentaly unstable. (he is prone to deprsstion and negetivity if pushed to the limit) Because of his depression problem and frail exterior fred is used to playing videogames and generally moping about the house. fred really did not want to come on the trip but they dragged him with because he needed to get out. He regrets ever coming because his parents are dead and he is where he hates most-- outside. Despite hardly being a stable human being, fred has kind of a sixth sense with animals, almost s if being able to comunicate with them...

(was that good?)

#28107 Alive

Posted by Y-DOC on 19 May 2004 - 03:56 AM in Roleplay Forum

(well it was obdvious that i had never done this before so im sorry for the inconvenience. should i add a description now?)

#27863 Alive

Posted by Y-DOC on 18 May 2004 - 03:31 AM in Roleplay Forum

fred (who was still verry small) was very cold and scared. He was very used to urban life and did not know what to do. he reached in his poket and pulled out his gameboy, the batteries were fresh, so began to play. he soon grew bored and did not want to waste the batteries. He sees michelangelo begining to smoke his cigarette decides to go over to talk to him, after all he looks up to michelangelo. (despite them having no relation) he walks up to him and says "how are your wounds?" he looks at fred crossly but then begins to talk...

(im sorry if i was not supposed to join the rp)

#27859 I Need Your Opinion..

Posted by Y-DOC on 18 May 2004 - 03:13 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

well monsters r good but u gotta luv robots.

#27159 Inferi Dii

Posted by Y-DOC on 15 May 2004 - 03:29 PM in Clan Forum

ya ya i know cuban im just messin wit cha. u could have said "the people of nightmist" or somethin.

#27155 Does Anyone Know How To Get An Amulet Of Sythos?

Posted by Y-DOC on 15 May 2004 - 03:24 PM in Wanted

Wow, i really didnt know that. thanks for the info pal.

#27032 The Crane Temple

Posted by Y-DOC on 15 May 2004 - 03:34 AM in Clan Forum

Personally, i dont know how good this clan is, but is that no matter how bad or good it is im sure crane makes a heck of a good leader.

i havent seen u on lately crane, wass goin on? and why isnt my clan an ally arent i your bud? :) im jokin, im jokin....... why are u people looking at me like that? :)

#27027 Inferi Dii

Posted by Y-DOC on 15 May 2004 - 03:26 AM in Clan Forum

Nightmistians

woah max u make it sound like a religion.

nameless worshiper: praise be to nightmistia.... we must all sacrifice some stupid guy.... it has been spoken in the prophesy. amen...

#27018 Does Anyone Know How To Get An Amulet Of Sythos?

Posted by Y-DOC on 15 May 2004 - 03:12 AM in Wanted

does anyone know any info about the whereabouts of the amulet of sythos?