Quark's Content

There have been 422 items by Quark (Search limited from 14-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#97836 Hottest Celebrity

Posted by Quark on 23 January 2005 - 02:45 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

1. Keira Knightley
2. Natalie Portman
3. Christina Ricci

<3

#91770 Rune Staff

Posted by Quark on 29 December 2004 - 10:44 AM in Items for Sale

they dont delete crap thats just gay bs to try to act big.

wana take a bet on that?

#91620 Ring Swap Suggestion

Posted by Quark on 28 December 2004 - 12:09 PM in Suggestions

Library info for Crystal Wedding Ring.
Armor base: 3, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: The Diamond Wedding Ring is a valuable band of pure gold encrusted with diamond...

somebody was tired :unsure:

#91611 Rune Staff

Posted by Quark on 28 December 2004 - 10:50 AM in Items for Sale

boredom + i deleted as we got too much anyways, plus jen - im not scared to spend like you are

#91493 Rune Staff

Posted by Quark on 27 December 2004 - 11:20 PM in Items for Sale

6mil

#91419 Emerald Dagger

Posted by Quark on 27 December 2004 - 05:37 PM in Items for Sale

Kitten: Meow

I smell some 'unlawful animal activities' going on.... :unsure:

#91240 Top Half-elf Hp?

Posted by Quark on 26 December 2004 - 09:44 PM in Cleric Class Discussion

hah too bad snowys worth 10x as much ^-^

#90945 Thê Trìâðs

Posted by Quark on 24 December 2004 - 10:41 PM in Clan Forum

rick as in fat rick and i still havent got my RICK HAT from ages ago if it is

haha gutted, ur missing out...

Posted Image

much :unsure:

#90922 Green Token

Posted by Quark on 24 December 2004 - 09:05 PM in Items for Sale

its best helmet ingame, 12ac, cant remember original name but it was sucky so simon changed it lol :unsure:

#90613 Green Token

Posted by Quark on 23 December 2004 - 12:30 PM in Items for Sale

I believe they were something to do with a race type event a little while back.
Pandi was giving people a green token (at the SGH?), then they had to dash to Sarka to exchange it for red token... first person to bring it back got a prize... I believe :unsure:

yup thats spot on, take the green token to sarka, give to an NPC to receive red token, run back to sgh and drop the red token to receive the prize, which was the Crest of Zaduk

#90612 Items Needed

Posted by Quark on 23 December 2004 - 12:27 PM in Wanted

Amulet of Blunting x3
Crystal Ring x16

thats all for now, there ll be more soon :unsure:

#87919 Crystal Rings

Posted by Quark on 11 December 2004 - 10:06 AM in Wanted

need 11 paying 200k each get me alex kev bob turnip harry in game on universe belief or quark

hope you catch bob.. hes a real man... :unsure:

#87599 Who Is The Sexiest Lady In The Whole Nightmist?

Posted by Quark on 10 December 2004 - 10:09 AM in Off-Topic Polls

yeh ima lady, sigh

oh the Little Britain quotes :unsure:

(only british ppl will understand)

#87305 Characters Forsale

Posted by Quark on 08 December 2004 - 09:24 PM in Characters for Sale

wasnt dysfunction stolen from some guy recently?

#87105 Too Much Stuff....

Posted by Quark on 07 December 2004 - 09:12 PM in Characters for Sale

tops on exorcist:

2.2mil + wis ammy

or

3mil

#87097 Mailing System

Posted by Quark on 07 December 2004 - 08:53 PM in Suggestions

Well hey i just thought it would be a good idea but the way your talking is it sounds like it would be easier to get your stuff stolen which it isn't cause if you got off your bean bag chairs put your clothes on and wipe the cheetos off your chests and understood this message then it would be easy to understand for simple minded dimwits like you guys that it would hold individual characters items like the nightmist vault so it wouldnt get stolen and no there wouldnt be a guy running around sending stuff to different towns i suggested for the staff to like teleport the stuff if you will like they do the characters when they're sending them to jail or the staff lounge.

It would have been nice if there were a few full stops in there... it would have made it easier to read ^^

I think for the most part we did understand what you wanted- an instantaneous way of transporting your items from place to place.
You want a way to move items from town to town and crit to crit without ever worrying about losing them through dying, and without ever worry that they might take up space in your inventory that you can use for pots, mana, keys... and whatever else you might need.

"it would be easy to understand for simple minded dimwits like you guys that it would hold individual characters items like the nightmist vault"
Okay, so we also get that you want a secondary nightmist vault to exist in the form of an item inbox.

I despise that part of the idea.

The idea of a postal service I find okay... the ways it can be abused make me dislike it, but the idea itself was okay.
You know what... I might even have liked that idea... until you mentioned vaults

You aren't designing a system that can be abused- you are actually designing the service to be abused.

And I'm sure the staff have better things to do all day than sit there teleporting lazy players items around.

this is something that the players should be able to organise themselves if desired

You assume the players would trust each other with each others items ^^
Sorry, but last I checked trust isn't something I tend to see in large amounts.

As a matter of fact... back when Inferi Dii had just started, I used to run an item transport system through the sewers. Anyone who felt they could trust the random person they didn't know was welcome to get me to take items to someone at the other end...

With the provision that if I got pked and lost their item, THEY lost their item.
Before anyone suggests it, I never stole any items this way... Okay so I don' think I was ever transporting anything worth stealing, but that isn't the point.
By fluke I never actually lost any either.

The fact is that I, a player, was doing this... I didn't even charge anything, although that was because I was mainly doing it to try and get word around that Inferi Dii were nice people ^^
I transported a fair amount of items... or at least I did until I realised that noone cared, and I realised that the people I ended up transporting for were ungrateful sods.
Then I stopped.

Nightmist as it is now- I sure as hell wouldn't consider doing that again unless it was for people I knew personally and considered to be friends, simply because I know most people wouldn't appreciate it.
And with nightmist as it is... chances are noone would trust that random person claiming to be a postal-worker with their items.

It would be nice if JLH's statement were true... but facing facts, I personally don't think that it would ever work as a player organised business

too long to read, so didnt read it, but it looks nice, keep up the good work :unsure:

#87030 Arch Dwarf Cleric

Posted by Quark on 07 December 2004 - 05:59 PM in Characters for Sale

Nurse's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Dwarf Cleric. Str: 19, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 17, Lev: 30, Exp: 250,012,595, HP: 325, MP: 319, Stm: 5.

Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Divine Restoration, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Righteous Fury, Blessed Force, Almighty Retribution, Blessed Haste, Consecrated Embrace.

Gold preferred, Items also accepted:

AoH / AoA - 850k
AoLP - 800k
Crs - 200k
Sgs - 225k

NO hallys / rbs

#87020 Christmas List

Posted by Quark on 07 December 2004 - 04:47 PM in Wanted

got the thief, still need the rest :unsure:

#87019 Arch Hling Thief

Posted by Quark on 07 December 2004 - 04:46 PM in Characters for Sale

sold to me

#86814 Too Much Stuff....

Posted by Quark on 06 December 2004 - 04:52 PM in Characters for Sale

on which one?

#86794 Half-elf

Posted by Quark on 06 December 2004 - 01:38 PM in Characters for Sale

^-^

#86785 Too Much Stuff....

Posted by Quark on 06 December 2004 - 10:08 AM in Characters for Sale

ok no noob bids- START on every ranger = 2mil

/t killa - no IS, just holla with an offer

#86784 Proficiency Tournament Log 12-05-04

Posted by Quark on 06 December 2004 - 10:07 AM in Game Discussion

Nice job, the Triplex for Ori and both 1st and 2nd place in the PT for David and Sam.

-sigh- Champs must've ran again cause I don't have the belt anymore, otherwise OP'd have a complete of a monopoly on the events. (or does the Drunken Mosh still run? I haven't seen it in ages, but that might just be cause of my game times)

champs runs every friday ya nub, and ya it run again, with me winning it for TF :unsure:

#86679 Too Much Stuff....

Posted by Quark on 05 December 2004 - 10:47 PM in Characters for Sale

Carcass sold for 2.8

#86671 Christmas List

Posted by Quark on 05 December 2004 - 10:10 PM in Wanted

UPDATE: heres whats left that I need:

1x arch ling thief - 18 10+ 21 18 18 13+ 290+hp pref able to /reset

2x emerald dagger

5x bracelet of hope / baron's bracelet (increased this after buying one)