Velveta's Content

There have been 102 items by Velveta (Search limited from 18-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#20836 Boss Drops

Posted by Velveta on 21 April 2004 - 06:34 PM in Nightmist Development

Staff of Time
base damage:29, can be used by: Clerics, Druids, Mages,
THis Staff Inbodied in thick steel and engraved in time has a very unique shape.
Resembling a scimitar at the shaft and having the a spear like spike at the base,
makes this weapon the Definition of Pain. lvl Req.= 30,Magical: Yes, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: skeleton:1.25|skeletal:1.25, Mana leech: .

Dropped by The Time Wizard in Chronos 1/1000 chance drop his respawn rate = 4 day or sold in windia weapon shop for 1.1mil gold

#22505 Necromancer

Posted by Velveta on 27 April 2004 - 06:55 PM in Suggestions

humm.. what about adding the spell plague? with the rest of your abilities.

Plague lowers target maximum hp/mp /stamina recharge rate by 20%

and if Necros doo come back into this game they should be like pacifists and you can only log on on Necr omancer and no alts. they cant join clans or parties

#22506 Necromancer

Posted by Velveta on 27 April 2004 - 06:56 PM in Suggestions

plagues mana cost would be same as Divine lights spell

#24878 TA's Rank

Posted by Velveta on 06 May 2004 - 03:55 AM in Clan Forum

The only clan that came closest was Da. But it split like a wk after getting first then Tr slide into #1 spot again.

Next closest was DC but they disbanded too .

#24877 TA's Rank

Posted by Velveta on 06 May 2004 - 03:52 AM in Clan Forum

i put more theen 3 wks, but to out rank tr is to outlast 1 yr of being a clan at the number 1 spot.. its highly unlikely youll beat them in 3 wks. lol prolly in .... 3 yrs maybe, when people stop playing.

#13245 Shamans

Posted by Velveta on 25 March 2004 - 05:53 AM in Suggestions

Well, if a shaman can levitate to the top of a mountain, surely, a shaman would be able to levitate to the top of the Necromancer's Tower...in theory, of course. :)

Levitation would have a height limit. no more then one square up.

#13244 Shamans

Posted by Velveta on 25 March 2004 - 05:50 AM in Suggestions

Meditation should revive mana and not health. for thats what meditation does.
but the regeneration of the mana would be like lvl*wis/5 every 5secs.

#9905 Greatest Songs Of All Time

Posted by Velveta on 15 March 2004 - 06:58 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

MercyMe: I can only Imagine
Newsboys: It is you,
Chris Tomlin: Overflow
Paul Baloche: Offering
Rebecca St. James: God of Wonders

I know there Christian groups but there still good.

#8358 Transferring Gold

Posted by Velveta on 10 March 2004 - 07:37 PM in Suggestions

Hey Go ahead and make the idea happen, and go ahead and make magical gold catching neets so when we see 50k go across the screen we can catch it lol ;p

#21395 New Type Of Mosh

Posted by Velveta on 23 April 2004 - 04:12 PM in Suggestions

Well I like Zephie's idea but what if you made Moshes ffa? no parties like a mosh should be.
Because Moshes Are supposed to be ever man/woman to him or herself

#10585 Arrows

Posted by Velveta on 17 March 2004 - 03:11 AM in Ranger Class Discussion

What is the Maxium damage a Ranger does at lvl 30 with out spells rapid fire>
80's 90's? sometimes 100's

berserkers.. Hit for 110's unspelled
and to armor Kills rangers
you rapid fire people with armor your 80's 90's -100's cuts in half too 20's 30's and some 40's soo i would think its needed But oh well

#9600 Arrows

Posted by Velveta on 14 March 2004 - 03:25 PM in Ranger Class Discussion

This would be Good to have. But the arrows dmg cant exceed more then 5 bd for it would be too powerful for ever one. soo you would have..

Wooden arrows 1 bd
Steel arrows 2 bd
Sliverleaf arrows 3bd
goldentip arrows 4bd

#23879 Pking

Posted by Velveta on 02 May 2004 - 08:25 AM in Suggestions

/lol Gaddy how long before you pked him lol :) i bet the next day you hacked him to the floor ;p

#23720 Pking

Posted by Velveta on 01 May 2004 - 08:19 PM in Suggestions

Read the story line before posting your Drama on Forum... leave your emotions out of nm and Off our forum please..

#20988 Marine

Posted by Velveta on 22 April 2004 - 01:31 AM in Suggestions

lol This could work but wouldnt the shotgun be able to hit everyone on the square for a certain ammount of dmg each. it takes all your stamina and hits everyone on the square. Id do it just to see what it would be like lol ;p

#13249 What Weapon Would U Change And Why

Posted by Velveta on 25 March 2004 - 06:01 AM in Game Discussion

Change the Picture of the Cobalt staff of the winds. make Enchanted bow Vamp.125, Ga's base dmg is 22 + str, HT has posion dmg soo its bd is like 7

#40914 Account Sale

Posted by Velveta on 05 July 2004 - 06:07 AM in Characters for Sale

Hmmm...get proof of how they were stolen? what happen did i jsut guess his password and they magically got in my account? rofl i think not thats impossible so if they are stolen How the Freak did i steal them answer that!

#40917 Account Sale

Posted by Velveta on 05 July 2004 - 06:10 AM in Characters for Sale

Exactly..Uherm..Keep bidding please!

#40918 Account Sale

Posted by Velveta on 05 July 2004 - 06:13 AM in Characters for Sale

And for the record I sold My arch 1 off 6 stat Immoral For dry and Dilvish and then i sold my LvL 28 druid for Cytrik :) thanks and jlh if u want proof id be happy for u to look at logs :)

#40912 Account Sale

Posted by Velveta on 05 July 2004 - 06:05 AM in Characters for Sale

cytrik and Fw_greywolf_fw are not or never was Kirby's Characters Ask Nox or Roar they are the one;'s who either have them crit's or sold them to me :)

#9595 New Ranger Weapon

Posted by Velveta on 14 March 2004 - 03:13 PM in Nightmist Development

Any staff Comments?

#9938 New Ranger Weapon

Posted by Velveta on 15 March 2004 - 10:33 AM in Nightmist Development

Well Berserkers are practically indestructible with Csotw's. So are druids Thieves, Fighters, Why cant a ranger Get a weapon that has Vamp that they can use with there main Attack skill. Rapid Fire.This Bow would Make Rangers Funn and it is something else to look forward too for a ranger.

since Berserks and fighters have oak staff, Quarterstaff, Warhammer, Broad Sword, Spear. Blade of sacrifice, Blade of honor, Scimitar, Pike, Harpoon, halberd, Great axe, rose blade, Csotw's, and Blade of Time.

Rangers have.. Oak staff, spider staff, Long bow, Short Bow, Steel bow, Leather Bound Bow, Steel long bow, and Enchanted Bow then Csotw's)not helpful to a ranger) see the difference.

#9451 New Ranger Weapon

Posted by Velveta on 14 March 2004 - 05:51 AM in Nightmist Development

Cobalt staff of the winds = 27 bd

#40885 Account Sale

Posted by Velveta on 05 July 2004 - 05:12 AM in Characters for Sale

For all of you that know Blake Aka Stadic has quit and givin me all of his stuff (Takashi) he has went into the Job Corp..So everything below is for sale

----Cleric's---------

Stadic is a Male Elf Archmaster Cleric. He looks strong, very wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds an Angelic Scepter, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Feathered Shield. He is wearing a Robe of Halcyon, and a Circlet protects his head. Around his neck sits an Aegis Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a Founder (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Elf Cleric. Str: 17, Int: 21, Dex: 18, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 14, Lev: 30, Exp: 222,279,660, HP: 280, MP: 351, Stm: 5.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Divine Restoration, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Righteous Fury, Blessed Force, Almighty Retribution, Blessed Haste, Consecrated Embrace.

------Zerkers----------

Jagermeister is a Female Dwarf Archmaster Berserker. She looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Halberd. She is wearing a Wedding Ring, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on her hand. She is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and she is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Female Dwarf Berserker. Str: 20, Int: 14, Dex: 18, Con: 20, Wis: 18, Chr: 17, Lev: 30, Exp: 251,172,333, HP: 500, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

------Rangers-------

Dilvish is a Male Half-Elf Archmaster Ranger. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Bow of Prophecy, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Half-Elf Ranger. Str: 17, Int: 20, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 19, Lev: 30, Exp: 273,830,786, HP: 295, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Cytrik is a Male Human Archmaster Ranger. He looks strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds an Enchanted Bow, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. Around his neck sits an Aegis Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Human Ranger. Str: 19, Int: 12, Dex: 18, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 9, Lev: 30, Exp: 287,971,387, HP: 306, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Eleric is a Male Human Master Ranger. He looks strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds an Enchanted Bow, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Windia. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he has been slightly wounded.

Race/Class: Male Human Ranger. Str: 19, Int: 12, Dex: 18, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 9, Lev: 29, Exp: 238,870,306, HP: 277, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Fistofthelegend is a Male Human Expert Ranger. He looks strong, smart, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds an Enchanted Bow, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Human Ranger. Str: 19, Int: 10, Dex: 19, Con: 17, Wis: 19, Chr: 19, Lev: 28, Exp: 157,005,325, HP: 250, MP: 0, Stm: 4.

--------Mage's--------------

Beam is a Female Gnome Expert Mage. She looks muscular, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Hydra Thorn. She is wearing a Golden Robes, and a Pirate Hat protects her head. She is wearing a Wedding Ring, a Ring of Windia on her hand. She is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and she has been mortally wounded.

Race/Class: Female Gnome Mage. Str: 12, Int: 20, Dex: 20, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 11, Lev: 27, Exp: 106,684,366, HP: 222, MP: 350, Stm: 4.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Vortex Gate, Flame, Blast, Beam, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Mana Shroud, Haste, Invisibility.

------Thief's----------

Project_Crypt is a Male Human Archmaster Thief. He looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Dagger of Spirits, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (ÐóWÑ §óûth §èrí㣠KâZ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Human Thief. Str: 19, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 17, Wis: 19, Chr: 15, Lev: 30, Exp: 254,255,489, HP: 274, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Xlibre is a Male Dwarf Expert Thief. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Torch, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Copper Amulet. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a Leader of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Dwarf Thief. Str: 21, Int: 12, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 8, Lev: 24, Exp: 45,176,827, HP: 251, MP: 0, Stm: 4.
This character can still be /reset.

Thanks guys Page or memo Takashi or Post bid's here :)

#40906 Account Sale

Posted by Velveta on 05 July 2004 - 06:02 AM in Characters for Sale

Fw_greywolf_Fw is ant's Aka Nox and i do not have that crit rofl does it look like its up there u moron? and cytrik WAS NEVER his was bought by blake from Roar! page roar if u dont believe