Drac's Content

There have been 285 items by Drac (Search limited from 19-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#87579 Triplex Cheaters

Posted by Drac on 10 December 2004 - 05:11 AM in Game Discussion

but if you suspected the person of cheating, im sure it would be easy to monitor that person (no matter what crit he was on), he would say something about it in clan chat, page, etc sooner or later. Then you could take appropriate action...

#87456 Triplex Cheaters

Posted by Drac on 09 December 2004 - 06:50 PM in Game Discussion

as simon said, its totally untraceable

not.. entirely...

all youd have to do is monitor their chat for the next 10 mins.. especially clan chat. You know theyd have to blab it sooner or later.

That might work for a while, but the crits in use may be logged off after Triplex, or the players will learn (after a few people are caught) to keep their mouths shut!

well, i guess staff would just have to write down what crits the person has and monitor the ones that are logged on.. sooner or later, after being caught enough, there will be no fun in throwing triplex because they wont be able to get pats on the back from their buddies whom they threw game for.

#87454 Triplex Cheaters

Posted by Drac on 09 December 2004 - 06:47 PM in Game Discussion

Ah yes, Tom, all the people complaining are nubs, because nubs still have enough honor not to cheat... I forgot all about that unwritten NM rule.

Edit: I apologize for not yet having ditched my sense of what is right or wrong, I will work on it though. Maybe I should start by ripping off the occasional idiot who is willing to share accounts with me. Then I will take all the stolen crits and go out pking, calling other people nubs and ezpk in the hopes I won't be a nub anymore.

:rolleyes:

/nod sadly most of the non nubs are morons who only get a kick out of giving others a hard time

#87452 Triplex Cheaters

Posted by Drac on 09 December 2004 - 06:42 PM in Game Discussion

as simon said, its totally untraceable

not.. entirely...

all youd have to do is monitor their chat for the next 10 mins.. especially clan chat. You know theyd have to blab it sooner or later.

#87450 /adopt

Posted by Drac on 09 December 2004 - 06:29 PM in Improvements

is stupid, no

lmao, go big man :unsure:

#87255 Nightmist Pics In Gfx?

Posted by Drac on 08 December 2004 - 03:39 PM in Game Discussion

If you find replacements for the ones that shouldn't be on the game then I'm sure JLH would be happy to change them. (He always welcomes pics being emailed to him).

I agree with Bishop's points completely. I don't think custom pics should be brought into this game. It doesn't seem appropriate somehow and yes I'm aware this is a 'fantasy' game but that's my opinion as I was asked to state it.

how does it not seem appropriate? I think some individuality would do this game some good.

#86833 5 Stat Ling, Hum, Or Dwarf

Posted by Drac on 06 December 2004 - 06:49 PM in Wanted

vnvnb

#86340 Poison In The Desert

Posted by Drac on 04 December 2004 - 01:07 PM in Improvements

poison damage done from flaming arrow (never got that one)

Poison hurts you as time goes on, as does being burnt... its just that rather than create code that said "you have been hurt by being burnt" they decided to use the "you have been hurt by poison" code instead, as they both served the same ends
They stuck poison damage on the flaming arrow to emulate burning. It was the cheats way out :unsure:

lazy

#86324 Assortment Of Crits

Posted by Drac on 04 December 2004 - 09:38 AM in Characters for Sale

ill buy your boots, put em on site

#86323 5 Stat Lvl 18 Dwarf Cleric

Posted by Drac on 04 December 2004 - 09:36 AM in Characters for Sale

i dont care for the level 18 part, but 700k if this auction is still alive

#86322 5 Stat Ling, Hum, Or Dwarf

Posted by Drac on 04 December 2004 - 09:33 AM in Wanted

!

#86211 Raise Fighter Stam To 7?

Posted by Drac on 03 December 2004 - 09:29 PM in Fighter Class Discussion

7stam would make a fighter untouchable

really? 7 stam would make them untouchable? everything that tried to attack them would miss? awesome.. all bow to the know all, end all guru of nightmist.. we have here... superstar!

#85627 Legal Or Not?

Posted by Drac on 02 December 2004 - 04:24 AM in Game Discussion

thats far too tedious and anyone would half a brain would stop after he made his first 10k.. otherwise, its no quicker than killing small defenseless animals.. and i doubt anyone could program something to create alts, log them on, withdraw gold, buy oak staves, deposit oak staves in vault, etc

#85599 Area Creation

Posted by Drac on 02 December 2004 - 03:11 AM in Game Discussion

I've been playing Revelation lately

I might have gotten into rev if the mandatory resolution setting wasnt murder on my eyes.

#85584 Area Creation

Posted by Drac on 02 December 2004 - 02:26 AM in Game Discussion

1 alt would probably weed out the guys on a power trip who only get joy out of running around on alts whomping every person he sees.. or those people who are true loners and/or selfish and just want to do/get everything for themselves.. but im sure the creators of nightmist realized what they were in for by creating unlimited alts.. they wanted an egotistic society of people only doing for themselves :unsure:

#85583 Cobalt Staff Of The Winds

Posted by Drac on 02 December 2004 - 02:22 AM in Items for Sale

maybe he actually means real cash lol

#85582 5 Stat Ling, Hum, Or Dwarf

Posted by Drac on 02 December 2004 - 02:19 AM in Wanted

yea i saw.. really wish i had a wise one to buy though :unsure:

#85574 Cobalt Staff Of The Winds

Posted by Drac on 02 December 2004 - 01:31 AM in Items for Sale

lol if he doesnt have have sense to put topics in the right forum, i doubt he has cash for 2 cobalts

#85483 Appropriateness

Posted by Drac on 01 December 2004 - 08:20 PM in Comments

and the cows would be invisible and only pop out when someone does something wrong.. at that point, the cow would say something witty, and boot the person offline for a time!

#85319 Should All New Changes To All Areas Be Annouced?

Posted by Drac on 01 December 2004 - 01:58 AM in Game Discussion

what exactly is the 'museum massacre' and how much did ankhegs used to drop?.. and how long was there spawn time before change?

#85257 5 Stat Ling, Hum, Or Dwarf

Posted by Drac on 30 November 2004 - 10:17 PM in Wanted

nobody?

#85248 Appropriateness

Posted by Drac on 30 November 2004 - 10:07 PM in Comments

and make the game any more ridiculous than it already is?

eh, why not?

#85054 New Race

Posted by Drac on 30 November 2004 - 01:54 AM in Suggestions

I suggest 20 18 19 18 19 19

anyways, i think this race idea is better than h-orcs ever was, yuck!

and above all, i think that a traditionally evil race should never have been implemented in the first place.. to keep the good/neutral race structure.. but then they added the h-orcs.. useless, rediculous, unplayable stats.. and straying from the non-evil playable characters. IMO there were far better ideas for a new race choice ;p

#85051 17 19 21 18 18 19 Lvl 1 Cleric

Posted by Drac on 30 November 2004 - 01:41 AM in Characters for Sale

#85050 Seriously.

Posted by Drac on 30 November 2004 - 01:36 AM in Game Discussion

your problem with the player base is the type of people this game has attracted. This game has attracted the utter scum of the earth. The types of people who dont have jobs (or very poor ones) and sit at home and smoke weed in their basement on their computer during their spare time(when they arent out trying to get laid by someone they just met and/or committing misdemeanors). Most of them live in the middle-northeast, south florida.. and california.. in the types of towns where crime and pollution is high. They are the nerds of gangsta wannabe-ville.

but then there are people who just play for the game. those are the mellow ones. They live all over... but most are in europe. They are just plain nerds. :unsure: