Vann's Content

There have been 3 items by Vann (Search limited from 06-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#186935 Hello! Former Staffer Savino Here!

Posted by Vann on 04 April 2007 - 02:25 PM in Game Discussion

Sadly, you're mistaken...

Because when I was Staff, I barely played my alt, and I never got to a decent level or had any decent items.

I appreciate the attempt at controversy, though. :)

#186918 Hello! Former Staffer Savino Here!

Posted by Vann on 04 April 2007 - 06:05 AM in Game Discussion

Hey guys!

I'm currently in 1a as Vann.

Is there any site around that I can get all the information about the game that I may have forgotten? I'd like to know exactly what's changed, and hopefully re-learn all the basic areas, commands, and items. :)

If things were to work out and there was an opening and whatnot... I wouldn't use the name Savino anymore, simply because it's my brother's middle name. Hahah.

But let's that cross that bridge when (and if) we come to it.

Glad to see people remember me! :)

#186840 Hello! Former Staffer Savino Here!

Posted by Vann on 03 April 2007 - 02:50 PM in Game Discussion

Hello, Nightmist players!

It's Anthony, former Nightmist staff member Savino! (The cool guitar-weilding version, not the "sack of doorknobs"-weilding one.)

How's everyone doing? Just to let you all know, I've been great. I'm 25 now, I'm married and I have a 19-month-old daughter.

I see there's a new "version" of Nightmist only allowing 1 alt now. Very cool. I like that idea. I also see that just about all my art and item descriptions are still in-game.

For those who don't know, during character creation, the entire right-hand column of player pics is my work. It's not as good as the rest of them, but it's still there! My item descriptions include Red Robes, Spiked Helmet, and of course, the Cobalt Staff of the Winds, among others. :o

Hey I have an idea! Let's have an unofficial poll seeing how many of you would like to see me back on Staff!! Hahahah.

I'd love to come back and help out again... maybe do more item descriptions and proofread some of the current text. (Not nit-picking, but a little bit is needed. Heheheh.)

C'mon, support the Bunny King! :)

-Ant

P.S. - Hi, Pandi-bear! Sexy beast. :)

Disclaimer: No Staff members were harmed during the creation of this post. Also, no Staff members officially support the idea of me returning to Staff. As a matter of fact, none of them had any idea I was posting this, let alone making an "unofficial poll".