Xien Pk's Content

There have been 84 items by Xien Pk (Search limited from 28-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67306 Browser Support

Posted by Xien Pk on 02 October 2004 - 05:02 AM in Technical Support

I've noticed that http://Nightmist.co.uk is not working when I try to use my Firefox browser (the best browser in the world, an alternate to IE (internet explorer, given by Windows)

If you want it, you can goto Mozilla(.org) Its by far the best browser ever, and your website does not work with it! >.< grr.. fix this!

-Xien Pk, 'the IT guy'..

#50328 New Class: Undead! (skeleton)

Posted by Xien Pk on 10 August 2004 - 03:47 AM in Suggestions

Ty MCM with that Animaniacs avy..

Anyways! I'd like you all to know that there are plenty of Undead chars in games (Sukioden is one great shinning example!)

Just because somthing is new, dosn't mean that it's wrong..

open your mind.. what if a skeleton came back from the dead, but still had a mind? still had feelings, still had a soul, still had a conchiance.. thats what this class was...

(Skrew it, I'm gonna re-make the shaman class!) :P :P :P

PS: I just want to 'add some varity' to the game.. so it dosn't get so lame after a while (repedative on the charicter part of it..)

#50322 Bigger Vaults

Posted by Xien Pk on 10 August 2004 - 03:33 AM in Suggestions

Come on mec.. why be hate'ing..

(And you must have missed that you you said: "Ture, true.. I don't ink"... I'm gonna assume that you ment to make me say: "True, true.. I don't Think")

#50321 Easier-to-read Vault!

Posted by Xien Pk on 10 August 2004 - 03:31 AM in Suggestions

yea, but then you've gotta squint to see EVERYTHING..

#50081 Ring Of Regen

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:38 PM in Suggestions

Okay... we're all a bunch of freaks... hows that sound? good?.. good.

now.. Regen (Regeneration): (From Dictionary.com)

"The act or process of regenerating or the state of being regenerated."
(Biology-)"Regrowth of lost or destroyed parts or organs."

It meas to heal yourself, or sombody/somthing else.. A ring of Regen would heal the wearer (much as the cirts already do, but at a faster rate)..

(At anyrate, this idea is already scraped here..)

#50069 Easier-to-read Vault!

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:27 PM in Suggestions

yea, I guess that if you've got 50 diff. items, it would suck to have to scroll up to see whats in the vault..

#50065 New Class: Gaurd

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:25 PM in Suggestions

First off, what so bad about being Infamous.. it's better than not being known at all!

Second, if nobody ever suggested any of these (half-as$ed classes) then the people that make the good ones wouldn't have a few ideas to work with.. meaning that sombody may take my ideas, and input them into a new version of the Gaurd class..

Third, I don't care if I'm infamous, I'd be imfamous for being anoying if it helped make this game better! (Thus, why I suggesed a splurge of things lastnight.. and it gave me somthing to do..)

#50061 New Class: Undead! (skeleton)

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:21 PM in Suggestions

Okay, I like it though.. originally I was gonna make it a race, but then I thought.. why not a class?

And come on people.. does everything in this game have to make sense?..

#50058 Bigger Vaults

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:19 PM in Suggestions

True, true.. I'd not thought of that.

#49943 New Emotes

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:58 AM in Suggestions

/relax (didn't that used to be an emote.. I would like that one!)

#49942 New Class: Undead! (skeleton)

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:56 AM in Suggestions

It'd be a fun class! You'd get to run around and rot your way to lvl 30!

My idea with this class is that it would be sombody to fight against the Pacifists.. Healing would hurt them.

*Damage would be reduced to like 3/4th the norm, because the undead wouln't feel much pain if they lost an arm... because their past death...
*They'd have 'curse spells' (like the cleric buffs, but oposite..)
*They would not get hungry, because... have you ever seen a skeleton eat, or drink food (without it spilling out of them)?..
*Weapons would be of a figher
*Armor like a Berzerker. (Gain/lvl, no armor pices though..)
*Joining clans would be posible, but odd, because they arn't loners (like pacifists) their just outcasts, but if an outcast is invited into a home (a clan) they outcast would probobly go inside..
*Poisen would do nothing to them, because their lack of blood might stop any poisen from spreding..
*Other Skeletons (Monsters) would not attack them, and the skelletons would show up green to that charicter, so they wouldn't fight..)

(I've gotta sleep, college enrollment early tomarow.. other people can revise this list of atributes for this class if they want, I like it.)

I like this idea the best.. Night all!

#49941 New Class: Gaurd

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:44 AM in Suggestions

Yea, make it a city Gaurd!

*They can get the same armor as a fighter..
*Their a bit stronger. (because they have some pervious training..)
*Can't use a hally, or Rose Blade. (Blade of Time is okay though..)
*A few new weapons created for them, due to the fact that they lose out on the Hally, and RB. (The new weapons would sound & look cool, but realy be just a bit weaker than 25 attack.. like 23 & 24.. then another one for lvl 26 that does 27 damage (to counter
*Can't attack, unless attacked first (unless attacking monsters), for they are ordered not to by their king (they hail from a new town.. whatever one has a king is reliced after the class comes out.)
*A big weekeness is that a Pk'er can just look at them, not attack them, then take out their healer first, as they 'do crap' about it. :P
*(can't remember whatelse I was gonna say, if sombody wants to pick this class-shell up, feel free..)

(This is just an idea that I came up with on the spot (like that big vault idea.. I'm on a roll tonigth! a bad roll prolly, but I can't tell this late if I'm babbleing or not..))

#49940 Bigger Vaults

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:31 AM in Suggestions

Okay! Avalible only to your clan house ofcose, a vault (optional leaders/founders/chairman versions) Biger Vaults! Yea, we just push the sides out a bit, and bam! we've got a bigger vault! (it would cost more, I'm sure of that.. not sure how much it should cost, I'll leave that up to the General public, or JLH, or any other sysop.. whoever, just get a figure down, and I won't buy one, but many other ppl will.)

Thank you,
~Xien Pk.Unknown.Omega4 (Omega 4 comes from fish oil, it's good for your brain!)

#49939 Easier-to-read Vault!

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:26 AM in Suggestions

yea, whatever, just sort them somhow!

(er.. didn't I suggest alphabatizing them?.. again, whatever, just sort them!)

Ohh, like all on one line still?.. bah, I don't care for that much, I'd like it to be all like:

03XTorch
05XShort Sword
10XAdvanced Mana Crystal
10XHealing Potion
01XRing of JLH reads this post, and does that 'Xien Pk' says!
99X'Free Refill' Cups. ;P

the '01 method' I like because then it puts everything on the same level, because you'll never have more than 50 of one item in a vault, so all of the items will be easy to read.. infact, put a space after the '##X' so that their even easier to read.

#49938 A Few New Addions For Your Profile

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:21 AM in Suggestions

I think that the sysops should spend their time on things like making the game better, rather than giving people proff of braging rites..

#49935 New Monster For Giant Pede

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:19 AM in Suggestions

Yea, you sysop'zorxx should realy highten the lvl cap on those last two sewers.. maybe theres 3, can't remember.. idk, I am tired.

#49932 Tolled Clan Rooms?

Posted by Xien Pk on 09 August 2004 - 05:15 AM in Suggestions

Idk... seems pretty odd...

/me is gonna stay outta this one!

#49159 Easier-to-read Vault!

Posted by Xien Pk on 06 August 2004 - 05:09 AM in Suggestions

I don't want to have to read through my items to see if I've got a torch for the swamps or not.. (just an example because I'm tired, and it took me a few minuets... I know, I shoul've just typed in /withdraw torch.. but I didn't think of that, because I'm sleepy!)

Anyways, put each item on it's own line I say! (Alphabatized too!.. or by date they were last added.. somthing like that! :P :P )

#49041 Skinning!

Posted by Xien Pk on 05 August 2004 - 08:34 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

Thats okay. Not everybody likes them, thats why I made that forum, because I want to make ppl like my skins (atleast one of them) so I'm gonna make a skin for anybody who wants one.. any designe that they want, about anything! So, if you want, please feel free to post on the forum requisting any kind of skin that you want. (either common format).

#48833 Skins Forum!1

Posted by Xien Pk on 05 August 2004 - 07:28 AM in Clan Forum

Customizable skins, at your requiest, 'hand-made' by myself!
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Skinning/

Note: I am the maker of such skins as.. Final_Fantasy1A, Final_Fantasy1B, XieAnime_Alpha, Sepheroth, and many others! join up now! :P

#48832 Skinning!

Posted by Xien Pk on 05 August 2004 - 07:26 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

Customizable skins, at your requiest, 'hand-made' by myself!
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Skinning/

Note: I am the maker of such skins as.. Final_Fantasy1A, Final_Fantasy1B, XieAnime_Alpha, Sepheroth, and many others! join up now! :P

#48831 Another Account Protection...

Posted by Xien Pk on 05 August 2004 - 07:22 AM in Suggestions

every week, month, or year (user-set) you'd get an e-mail saying what IP addresses have accessed your account, and say what ISP they were using (determined by the dial-up IP addresses from what I understand)

Other than that, you'd get to know how much you're accually playing the game!

Personally, I'd like to know just how deep my adiction runs... lol :P

#47053 Ring Of Regen

Posted by Xien Pk on 29 July 2004 - 01:06 AM in Suggestions

Regen is a Final Fantasy term which refers to the name of a spell which lets you slowly regain HP while battling.

I could only assume thats what you ment..

#47044 Exp For Fizzles

Posted by Xien Pk on 29 July 2004 - 12:23 AM in Suggestions

Okay, think about it logically, wouldn't you learn somthing, even if you fail?.. I mean com'on, if I were to try and get good at doing the long-jump, even if I don't land in that little pit thingy, I know how to jump better next time. (lean forwards more, or somthing like that, idk long jumping is just what came to my mind at the moment... anyways!)

It makes perfect logical sence, and I say that I like this idea.

#47023 Your Opinion..

Posted by Xien Pk on 28 July 2004 - 09:42 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

Thank you frog for being the only person to answer my queston... Anyways, It's been removed, and it's for a forum BANNER!!! agh!