Dracon's Content

There have been 413 items by Dracon (Search limited from 14-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#159176 Still Recruiting For Mysticshadows

Posted by Dracon on 19 April 2006 - 06:32 PM in Clan Forum

ok u want me to tell u that i'm a spy? ok i'm a spy! big deal...but guess what? i dont get any benefits from doing so, and i wont ever get any benefits from being a spy bcuz its plain simply retarded to do the acts in a RPG

You agree that you are a spy (big deal but w/e) and then you say it's retarded. Nice burn on yourself...

so we know that 1 person didn't understand my point...

#159167 Still Recruiting For Mysticshadows

Posted by Dracon on 19 April 2006 - 04:00 PM in Clan Forum

ok let me just clear this up. remember, me and my irl bro (Joe) shares, even though he doesnt log on more than me. all of *my crits* are in MS, all of my bro's crits are in UR, and yes some of 'our' crits are in both clans, duh cuz we share. I made the decision to leave out of MS because of the pointless argument about spies (which we know that a lot of players in this game has at least 1 crit in MS).
ok u want me to tell u that i'm a spy? ok i'm a spy! big deal...but guess what? i dont get any benefits from doing so, and i wont ever get any benefits from being a spy bcuz its plain simply retarded to do the acts in a RPG...so why would i wanna be a spy? ooh just to know where YOU guys (MS who always gets popped while training) train? so i can pk pretty good players? ooh i know pkers would want to rephrase that....but seriously, there's no fun with that...i go for the big fish ;)

#159204 Still Recruiting For Mysticshadows

Posted by Dracon on 19 April 2006 - 10:06 PM in Clan Forum

Or didn't care, I just said you burned yourself. Thats all...

care more and post another plz... ;)

#159372 Still Recruiting For Mysticshadows

Posted by Dracon on 20 April 2006 - 11:08 PM in Clan Forum

maybe u guys should questioned ur own founders instead of me :rolleyes:
21 mil ez gold prz

#159635 Still Recruiting For Mysticshadows

Posted by Dracon on 21 April 2006 - 08:21 PM in Clan Forum

1. I didn't put my clan up for sale. The person that jacked my account put it up for sale.

2. Dracon didn't steal my account so stop accusing him.

3. Thorin didn't steal my account so stop accusing him.

JLH knows who did it. He'll handle it. Whatever happens, happens. That's all I'm saying on this matter. When I find out the details, everyone else will be up to speed.

#2...WOOOOWWW first i was a spy, now i'm a thief? ROFLMFAOOOOO X100000 ;)
Whoever accused me, good luck w/ your judgements irl :wub: :wub: :wub:

#159114 Still Recruiting For Mysticshadows

Posted by Dracon on 19 April 2006 - 03:20 AM in Clan Forum

[quote name='MysticStorm' date='Apr 18 2006, 10:51 PM' post='159068']
[quote]... Good luck in whatever clan you joined and if you ever wish to join my clan, you're more than welcomed to.
[/quote]

/me logs on a lvl 10 alt and pages Karla...'Hello I am new at this game, may i join ur clan?'

i wonder how many people have done that...

#159419 Still Recruiting For Mysticshadows

Posted by Dracon on 21 April 2006 - 01:22 AM in Clan Forum

hrm so where's the enthusiasm? you know, the 'going to be #1 clan'? well newayz, gj on collecting 21,021,750 gold pieces karla! :wub:
hrm kinda feels bad for the MS members... :rolleyes:

#159106 Still Recruiting For Mysticshadows

Posted by Dracon on 19 April 2006 - 02:09 AM in Clan Forum

Lol um if you checked before hand I personally was pking you in the pyramid BEFORE Joe and Ryan were in clan and have seen you in SS on my own accord so before you talk realize what your talking about I had been training in the pyramid when It was first made before scarabs exp was cut and trained over in the forest of silence before alot of people and just happened to see you on the way. I dont need anyone to tell me where you are because your simply predictable If you have your alts OutKast ect ect on that means ur in pyramids usually. you have always trained there and I knew that well before they joined our clan. so before you accuse me of needing spies to find you get your facts right. You know I knew you were in there well before they were in my clan infact when they were in dhw/ms with thier crits me and joe/ryan battled it out a few times because I knew ms would be training in there.

EDIT: btw if you need proof that I can find where you train check your scarab kills on each crit, go training then check them again , if it stays consistant gains of kills theres only 2 places in game u can kill scarabs point rested, thanks

/eyes u want more proof?
why would i spy for a clan that i've been in since i started playin? even though the clan itself contains almost every players in this game who has low levels in it to check what the clans up to, not that i'm calling all of them spies...
why would i want to tell UP where MS trains, when everytime i log on MS, i see at least 20 MS crits getting popped everyday, either by tC/UP/Dynasty/etc... so why would i wanna spam myself some more deaths?
i had so much respect for u karla, but until u had to let the new members(except broc n maybe a couple of people) intoxicate ur mind...

#149969 Mysticshadows

Posted by Dracon on 13 February 2006 - 02:22 AM in Clan Forum

karla's on fire tonite :(
anyway gluck with clan

#140362 Mysticshadows

Posted by Dracon on 06 December 2005 - 09:36 PM in Clan Forum

lol tell karla Raz..i'm not you :(

#160593 Best Mage

Posted by Dracon on 26 April 2006 - 05:20 AM in Mage Class Discussion

Philemon's not on the list :rolleyes: *sarcasm* every mages are good cuz they all have counterspell :wub:

#175414 Best Mage

Posted by Dracon on 09 September 2006 - 07:08 PM in Mage Class Discussion

Philemon is a Female Elf Archmaster Sorceress. She looks strong, very wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Staff of Light, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Fire Bands. She is wearing a Robe of Storms, and a Silver Diadem protects her head. Around her neck sits an Amulet of Sythos. She has a Bracelet of Speed and a Bracelet of Speed around her wrists. She is wearing an Inquisitor's Ring, Inquisitor's Ring, Inquisitor's Ring, Inquisitor's Ring, and Witches Gloves on her hands. Her feet are protected by Boots of Haste. She is a member (¯¨¤D®Ä©ØN¤¨¯) of Desperate Housewives and she is in a healthy condition.

:rolleyes:

#162490 Wats Yur Clerics Hp?

Posted by Dracon on 09 May 2006 - 03:45 AM in Cleric Class Discussion

Dracon (Ling) 296hp
Seraphim (Dwarf) 333hp

just my 2 main clerics ;)

#159845 Dhw Vs The Crypt Rp Battle

Posted by Dracon on 22 April 2006 - 08:15 PM in Roleplay Forum

Meanwhile, back to the lost traveler...

Dracon stood just below the insignia flag of tC. He can't seem to understand the mark, and gullibly walks into the gate. Unaware of the army of dark gnomes, he continously walks toward a hut from which the delightful smell is coming from. About his two steps into the gate, he was stopped by several warriors of The Crypt, fully equipped with shining armor, swords, that one may see has been bloody in battles, which blocked his path, and asked him
"By the name of who are you? State your purpose in your visit!"
As the leader of the guards swings his deadly sword, Dracon dodged it, and quickly replied "Hey.....hey.... hey....hey..............hey..............hey.....stop it........OK?The guard, with powerful arms ready to attack, replied "OK."
"I go by the name of Dracon. Well I was looking for some rabbits and deers, but have not seen any. While I was searching around, I happen to smell food coming from this direction. When i came, you guys immediately attacked me. But it's OK, since I'm a nice guy," Dracon, trying not to look scared, continues on. "Would you guys be willing to offer me some food?"

OOC: Sorry about that got kinda lost ;)

#159575 Dhw Vs The Crypt Rp Battle

Posted by Dracon on 21 April 2006 - 06:00 PM in Roleplay Forum

Dragging himself upon a rock, he wonders where all the deers and bunnies have gone to. He could only manage to cast a spell that that brings up fresh, spring water that satisfies his thirst, but he always seems to lack in food supplies. He has left his ignorant brother for a while, off to find some tasty deer meet, and maybe some fruits and berries.

'Food...deer or rabbit meat, give me anything...' he murmured to himself.

Because of his status of starvation, he was not aware of his whereabouts, and finds himself nearby a village, with the insignia hanging atop, waving the tC.

#150518 The Drama Club

Posted by Dracon on 16 February 2006 - 05:29 AM in Clan Forum

hey guys......................

You dropped 100000 gold.
lol i just got wisdom ammy drop so im being nice
happy hunting...........

hint: search in sarka, bt or dendeya only

#161172 Ms Still Alive!

Posted by Dracon on 30 April 2006 - 07:47 PM in Clan Forum

The funny part is most of us "idiots" as you put it, don't need to bump our own clan threads on forum to toot our own horn every day or couple days like MS seems to think they do,people know who we are from our in game actions and fights as we have built a name for ourselves in game ...not on forum as whiney, over arrogant people who "prove their point" by losing fights and thinking thier "still good"...honestly your thread cracks me up more then anything ;)

and josh, your about as good at nm as you are at halo. :wub:

very well said DJ :wub:

#172196 Player Vrs Monster

Posted by Dracon on 31 July 2006 - 03:58 AM in Game Discussion

omg i've killed bosses too...buncha rabbits dropped ded but only dropped 1-2 bunny necklace :rolleyes:
so plz, sotp showin off :wub:

#146344 Sooo

Posted by Dracon on 22 January 2006 - 06:52 AM in Game Discussion

i dont know the whole stories since im not in there to witness but i dont wanna judge nebody fast neither xeon is a good buddy of mine n so is blake
so help me god i see no point in arguing until jlh said something in this post so we all can see his opinion upon the matter

ty everyone for posting i luv you all :(

#146261 Triplex/other Event Rules..

Posted by Dracon on 21 January 2006 - 11:42 PM in Game Discussion

Me(zealot) and my brother(Spectra) support!!
sorry guys (just our opinion) :(

but punishment should be discussed further cuz ban is a bit too much

#175527 Inq Ring

Posted by Dracon on 11 September 2006 - 06:24 PM in Items for Sale

lol nightmist should have like a loan agency bank
so i can borrow 30 mil gold cash
and every month if i cant pay it
one by one my arches get deleted randomly

#175096 Inq Ring

Posted by Dracon on 05 September 2006 - 11:51 PM in Items for Sale

32mil

#150166 Scarabs

Posted by Dracon on 14 February 2006 - 04:06 AM in Game Discussion

Who Rappy? Because I have never heard anyone being able to solo the main boss in pyramids.

only one so far that i know. it's snoopy..i was witness he came in with 20 alts came out with 5(or 6) with the price golden ankh
:( lewis
plz correct me if there are others

#175033 Inq Ring

Posted by Dracon on 05 September 2006 - 12:47 AM in Items for Sale

my gosh u guys let me and joe have our first questie item prz
we will pay in 28 mil gold/items together

#159889 Paci's And Greater Pact

Posted by Dracon on 23 April 2006 - 12:26 AM in Game Discussion

i made posts about this a few times and got flamed by a lot of people, but i do agree with you. If a pacifist can stop you from killing a boss or other monsters for no reason kind of makes people want to not play, ruins the point of even playing this game, which is to kill things. Paci's is prob the worst thing to ever happen to NM.

strongly agree...i mean seriously, at least HL attacks, unlike the poor bunnies at the meadow...why aren't there any paccies at grassy meadow defending all the bunnies n deers?
Paccy is a good class, only if it just minds its own business, and not prevent others from training/battling/etc. Of course, the point of this game is to kill/heal to kill newayz