Perfection's Content

There have been 4 items by Perfection (Search limited from 09-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#261841 Half-Orc

Posted by Perfection on 06 January 2018 - 01:58 AM in Wanted

want a 5 stat half-orc, or 6 stat.. 5 stat minimum, preferable not leveled up before, or if leveled better then average hp for half-orc

i'll pay well

#261541 Spider

Posted by Perfection on 21 January 2017 - 03:02 AM in Improvements

Library info for Spider Sabre:

Base damage: 9, Can be used by: fighters, paladins, thieves, berserkers, Description: The Spider Sabre is a simple long thin sword. Engraved just below the hilt is a golden symbol of a spider., Level needed to equip it: 7, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: 0.25, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: skeleton:1.25|skeletal:1.25, Mana leech: .

craft items =

spider staff x 3

life water potion

storm brew

All given to an NPC at the same time to create Spider sabre.

Possible same effect on spider king as the spider staff.

#261540 Aet'thol Rework

Posted by Perfection on 18 January 2017 - 01:47 AM in Improvements

Double hp and thus healing power.

Double damage from all attacks.

Possibly call on undead minions type of monster to aid in the attack, being a necromancer it fits.

possibility to drop Rune Staff at a rate of 5000 to 1 or greater

possibility to drop Ring of the Lich - possible a Chr ring or Wis ring

possibility to drop Bracelet of the Lich - as above

All at extremely rare rates, much more than spirit essence chance.

#261533 Stat Mod Rings

Posted by Perfection on 12 January 2017 - 08:19 AM in Improvements

tons of good ideas, i'd like to point out my thoughts on the "stats" of all types of rings or even bracelets of this kind would be balanced in a way that you would not want to use more then 2 on any 1 crit, wearing 4 on a mage for example would drop ac to 0 and dex reduction on to. wearing 1 would be however a gain, 2 a risk, 3 and 4 totally not worth it.

some exceptions could be made of course depending on the type of ring or bracelet, con and charisma for example would not need to be heavily penalized. 

initial thought was for items to be extremely rare drops from existing monsters that are easily accessed, cg, malok, sk, aet'thol for example.

If staff gave a ya or na, i could come up with hundreds of balanced ideas. No point putting to much effort into it right now though.