THC's Content

There have been 17 items by THC (Search limited from 06-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#196597 1a Pally For Multi Cobalt/gold

Posted by THC on 08 October 2007 - 10:52 PM in Characters for Sale

Sold!!

#196581 1a Pally For Multi Cobalt/gold

Posted by THC on 08 October 2007 - 05:43 PM in Characters for Sale

Race/Class: Male Halfling Master Paladin. Str: 18, Int: 11, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 9, Lev: 29, Exp: 213,579,622, HP: 280, MP: 326, Stm: 5.

Dank is a Male Halfling Master Paladin. He looks strong, smart, extremely fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Rose Blade, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Sky Tunic, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits an Aegis Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Venture, a Ring of Windia, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots. He is a member (THC) of Pandemonium and he is in a healthy condition.

Sold as is including Rose Blade.
Custom pic will be removed and sold seperatly.

Bid on both here.

#191701 Change The Pk Restriction To + Or - 20 Levels

Posted by THC on 20 June 2007 - 06:10 AM in Improvements

No Restriction!!!

#189668 Possibly Selling Bb Nm1a

Posted by THC on 16 May 2007 - 06:29 PM in Items for Sale

Contact me too plz. Dank on 1a, Condemned Multi..

#189408 Token Of The Lone Gladiator

Posted by THC on 11 May 2007 - 06:09 AM in Items for Sale

Used to transform your Halberd into a Bloodied Axe.
Own the first Bloodied Axe IG on nm1a!!
If the winning bidder doesnt know how to do the transformation, I'll be glad to do it for them.

#188384 Witches Hat

Posted by THC on 25 April 2007 - 12:02 AM in Items for Sale

Sold

#188211 Witches Hat

Posted by THC on 22 April 2007 - 03:53 AM in Items for Sale

Library info for Witches Hat:
Armor base: 4, Can be worn by: clerics, mages, pacifists, Description: The Witches Hat is a unique halloween relic, its mystical powers extending so far that only true magical classes may use it., Level needed to equip it: 25, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Current bid is a Custom Picture on NM1a

NM1A gold/customs/6 stats only :)

#188196 Congradulations!

Posted by THC on 22 April 2007 - 12:24 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

LOL Thank you everybody. Were very proud parents of Baby Brenna Sage :) She was born on April 17th, 8:53 pm. Weighing in at 5 pounds, 15 ounces... Shes a lil peanut, but fine and healthy. I do love her with all my heart. Evan though shes only 4 days old, shes brought much joy into my life, and im sure much more to come!! Everyone beware in a few years shes going to pwn us all on nightmist =P

P.S Those of you with myspace can check her out, my pics page is plastered with pics of her. http://www.myspace.com/dank12887

#186923 Streamlining The 1-alt Server

Posted by THC on 04 April 2007 - 08:07 AM in Suggestions

NM1a reminds me alot of when i first started. I think monsters should not follow you anymore... Like it was back in the day. It would be alot more one alt friendly. Would somewhat stop gate training, and make gate trainers more apt to be pk'd.
As for Mal's Ktp suggestion, I agree and Disagree at the same time.
But some bosses should be made Ktp in my opinion. Not mentioning any names... but they do seem to be too easy hitting and running them. Just takes alot of time.

#186922 Hello! Former Staffer Savino Here!

Posted by THC on 04 April 2007 - 07:08 AM in Game Discussion

Hmm if im not mistaken... Didn't you spawn sand vipers in Sleeping Fox to train your alt on? heh...

#185031 Bringing Nightmist To Life

Posted by THC on 27 February 2007 - 01:01 AM in Suggestions

I dont do much but enter events and sometimes pk. Training is boring, I love pvp... More events ran regularly, will make more people log on.

#184919 Couple Suggestions.

Posted by THC on 25 February 2007 - 06:34 AM in Suggestions

2. Holding Down Macro's in Moshes.

As most of you know (or should know) you get kicked off the server for holding down macro's (because of something which previously happened with sticking down a macro key and getting free exp), and I think this should be removed during moshes - or atleast raise the 'kicking' time. Mainly because during moshes it's easy to get caught up in the rage of the mosh, and hold down the macro key to try to kill your opponent on sight - then suddenly you get a pop-up message saying "Don't hold down macro's" and your kicked out of the mosh.

Supported!!!!!!!!!

#183918 Counter Attack For Fighters

Posted by THC on 10 February 2007 - 05:28 PM in Suggestions

Fighters will never beat a mage with aop, 1on1 until theres a Mana Leech weap for them..

#183917 Possible Weapon For An Area Being Worked On

Posted by THC on 10 February 2007 - 05:22 PM in Nightmist Development

Hmm, Interesting. But My first thought on this is With the BoT, CSoTW and SoE IG, the 26 Base Damage with the +1 str mod (not to mention the -15 ac)... This doesnt seem balanced to me. To compete with these other items you'd need a bit higher BD. Fighters lack where other classes dont, PvP wise. Plus in the descrip you say *his blood rushed to the blade to cause poison on those struck by it!* Yet i see no chance of poison. So I'd say Mabey 26-29 BD, Fighters, Thieves, Pally's, +1 Str,
-15 Ac, Poison chance: 0.06, Poison/30s damage: 13, Monster damage table(Sorta like torch, Melting effect on certain things.) But, your area better be VERY challenging for such a nice weap =P Out of curiousity.. can Zerks have - Armor?

#183194 /locate

Posted by THC on 30 January 2007 - 05:58 AM in Suggestions

Interesting, I Support.

#179443 What Items Are Under-valued?

Posted by THC on 15 November 2006 - 06:17 AM in Game Discussion

Gaddy's list pretty much sums it up, and I totally agree with Stigmata on the alt limit issue. 1 alt trips are always fun.. I know it's been shot down in the past. But i think a limit of 3-6 would be nice. (Or more areas where only 1 alt could enter) Sorry to go slightly off topic, but it would definetly bring prices back to old school times. When most people used few alts.

#178074 Triplex 21-10-2006

Posted by THC on 22 October 2006 - 05:27 PM in Event Logs

lol, Ty :)