VampireDeviantReturns's Content

There have been 24 items by VampireDeviantReturns (Search limited from 13-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#136200 A New Item...cosmetic Only

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 30 October 2005 - 06:48 AM in Nightmist Development

Thanks for all the support, and I have unfortunately have piled my plate too high, I have started a RP oriented clan and have been focused upon that ....but to all that supported my cause I thank you, and I will resume this topic as soon as Squee gets his but in gear and joins the clan , he will take over recruiting I am hoping as well as helping the RP Nubs..... and I will focus back on this.. Because I do have some great ideas for the zerkers clothing items.

As for the aqquiring of them I was thinking make it lvl based.....As they grow in levels perhaps the quality of their clothing does as well.....loin cloth at lvl 1 perhaps an Armani suit at arch, Just Kidding btw.... But as all other classes get better and snazzier armor as they level up why leave the zerks at the homeless state of dress.....

But as I said thank you all for your support and I saw some very good ideas from people that were interested.....Perhaps we could all contribute an item or two toward this cause...I will post my ideas soon, as I have them in my mind and a few on a word document I just have to find it upon my desk quite cluttered it has become since taking on this clan thing..

Keep the idea's coming please .

Edit: I just realized that I repeated myself with the Clothing gets better with lvl, sorry about that

#136196 Rename On Mages.

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 30 October 2005 - 06:30 AM in Suggestions

I definately vote NO. For obvious reasons. KTHNX BAI

#136187 A Bit Off Topic But Still About Rp

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 30 October 2005 - 02:49 AM in Roleplay Forum

To all those that wish to RP within the game and this forum as well as other places. I invite you to join The Masquerade........

http://www.nightmist...=ST&f=6&t=15989

#136186 The Masquerade

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 30 October 2005 - 02:47 AM in Clan Forum

I have created a RP Encouraged Clan. It will be heavy Vampire Roleplaying but a Vampiric character is not required. We do ask thought that you are at least interested in rping if you wish to join. Also I wish to state a disclaimer here before we get started. As rp can be rather graphic and explicit we would like to warn all possible members that this shall contain Mature RP as well as Gorean aspects of Rp. and as We dont have an age requirement we would like to at least have mature people to join. If problems arise with this there shall be an age requirement of 18 years or older. Unless you can show Myself and others that you are not gonna be immature and disrespectful if your already within the clan and this requirement is established I will make the decision about your membership remaining valid.

And as Nightmist also has a language and content censory. I will be creating a MSN community that we may all RP within as well. Not a requirement to join but if you want to get in on the really 'mature' rp I suggest you join the community as well. A MSN Passport is required for such a community though all hotmail email accounts have a Passport already registered. Now on to the actual Clan.

This clan as stated above will be RP encouraged. Meaning that you must be interested in at least rping to join. And as such this clan is not out to become the highest ranked clan in NM. Myself included will only have a few crits entered into the clan. Rping characters will also need to have a profile. I shall help anyone needing assistance with any aspects of RPing. And My founders and leaders shall as well. So you may join with only one alt , or all your crits but you have to have at least one profile made within a certain deadline to remain in the clan.

I will be creating a website for the clan as well. and Perhaps a forum too. I may need help with these so if anyone knows what they are doing would be appreciated that you contact me. But anyways back to the Clan. While this clan isnt created soley upon gaining reknown within Nightmist , it isnt forbidden to train or anything that has to do with bettering your NM experience. Also I plan on making this a NM experience as well as a RP experience to the best of my abilities.

And of course with everything in Nightmist you will be most likely harassed by players that either dont understand RP or Lack the imagination and common courtesy to play along. The community is being made for that reason as well. Because if we are harassed to much there is always the MSN community we may take the rp to. I wish everyone the best of luck that wishes to join and play along.

If interested please contact either VampireDeviant or Corvinus within the game. I shall help explain and assist in any way possible the intricate details of the clan.

Let The Masquerade Begin.......

#135767 My Little Way In Saying Thanx

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 26 October 2005 - 09:55 PM in Game Discussion

Hmmm... not sure what to think about my one! I'm not an air cadet anymore so you will never catch me wearing an RAF uniform and a beret these days... still, nice work!

Aww Cmon Crane...... Adorn the Cadet suit and give us a salute for nastalgia reasons if not to give Jai a goodbye present.

#135758 My Little Way In Saying Thanx

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 26 October 2005 - 09:41 PM in Game Discussion

Interesting aspects of the Staff.........Any particular reason Crane and Stotic are holding hands?......

And Paint Artwork PwNs.......Good luck in Life Jai.....though you quit a couple days ago and still keep peeking into the World of Nightmist.....Addicting ain't it?

#135689 A New Item...cosmetic Only

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 26 October 2005 - 12:31 AM in Nightmist Development

Good Movie, but not really what I picture as in rage and such, that was a virus this rage is a choice and a ability that one has to train and master to be able to do , so perhaps for the initiates and lower levels a more barbaric nature in clothing but as they level and gain mastery over their ability they are able to avoid the blood splatter and not rip their own clothes as they pummel their enemies.....with experience comes knowledge besides Take it from Bruce Banner(Incredible Hulk) Buying new clothes after one fight would get expensive!!

#135683 A New Item...cosmetic Only

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 26 October 2005 - 12:15 AM in Nightmist Development

I've heard that there has always been a debate over the meaning of Berserkers, whether it means "bare skin" or "bear skin"... I know that Pandilex and a former player had quite a blast arguing over it!

Ahh I will have to look into the meaning of berserker, for I always thought it came from the actual frenzy that a barbarian enters when raged, a berserk would be an all out assault as the ability allows them to do.... And since the barbarian is allowed to do that abitilty and berserks upon his foes he took upon that name. Thanks Crane for your imput now I have to go figure this conundrum out for myself.

#135681 A New Item...cosmetic Only

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 26 October 2005 - 12:10 AM in Nightmist Development

I could go into a detailed eloboration as I have thought this through , first off a great excuse would be that most townspeople wouldnt want to mess with a naked guy running around with a weapon ..... if you wish to comment about what you think would help me in my endeavor to have this idea established in the game I am all ears. And of course all items that would be created would be cosmetic only. and as such it would be up to the player as what his/her berserker would wear. As to me most of my zerkers except for two would wear simple clothing, Vampire Deviant and perhaps Corvinus would wear much more elaborate and civil clothing...... Armani perhaps? LOL But you know who I am perhaps we could work together if you wished to add more detail and such to this.

#135679 A New Item...cosmetic Only

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 26 October 2005 - 12:00 AM in Nightmist Development

As I said before that I had many ideas for clothing the Loin Cloth was basic and as berserkers are pretty much barbarians a loin cloth is quite normal for them to wear but thanks for your opinion =)

#135672 A New Item...cosmetic Only

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 25 October 2005 - 11:18 PM in Nightmist Development

I have aqquired a few berserkers now and while I like the crit as a Fighting Force and such but I am an Rper at heart, and My main character happens to be a berserker. And as such I cant really imagine him running around naked. I would ask staff that Zerkers be allowed to wear cosmetic items only, they are allowed simple rings and amulets but still running around in the nude. I have a few ideas for the clothing.

For the Zerkers that are truly barbaric, one such item would cover simply only that which shouldnt be seen.

Item Name: Loin Cloth
Description: the Loin Cloth consists of 2 square pieces of leather tied to around the hips of the wearer with leather bindings. Covered in the dried blood of many foes as well as finger smudges from the myriad of wiped hands upon the leather.

I have other ideas as well but due to the chaotic schedule of staff I will wait to post the other ideas untill I see if this can be done. Thank you , and of course opinions are welcome.

#135586 Gauntlets Of Virtue For Sale/trade

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 25 October 2005 - 03:01 AM in Items for Sale

Ok Im sorry to those that I said I would wait for their offer but I highly doubt anyone will beat these two.......

and Exodia has bowed out so Scripto wins.......

So in shorter version GOING ONCE GOING TWICE SOLD to Scripto

#135582 Gauntlets Of Virtue For Sale/trade

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 25 October 2005 - 02:55 AM in Items for Sale

Exodia has offered another SG's to his offer.....

All i can say is erm dang

#135571 Gauntlets Of Virtue For Sale/trade

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 25 October 2005 - 02:14 AM in Items for Sale

Scripto has Highest offer thus far, but due to an inconvience(Someone said they will offer tomorrow ) I have to wait for that offer. Sorry for the inconvience.

Scripto has Highest Bid thus far...........

#135566 Gauntlets Of Virtue For Sale/trade

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 25 October 2005 - 01:29 AM in Items for Sale

Offering here for Deimos

10-25-2005 02:25:32 Deimos Pages You from (Hidden): 4 cr's, gloves of vigor/spider gauntlets (your choice), aaaand...
10-25-2005 02:26:00 Deimos Pages You from (Hidden): and 600k gold

Keep em coming lol, the decision will be held for 24 hours due to some people havent seen this , and I know a few people that want the GoV's and will offer, giving everyone a chance to get a bid in, and so far so good.

#135561 Ceramic Javelin

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 25 October 2005 - 01:02 AM in Improvements

Supported , While I dont have a crit that can use it it seems to me that it should be up to par with Rose Blade

#135559 Gauntlets Of Virtue For Sale/trade

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 25 October 2005 - 12:48 AM in Items for Sale

Offering here for Adultery

Adultery Pages You from (Hidden): arch ranger 18 x 21 18 18 16 286 hp arch human pally 19 19 19 19 18 15 299 hp both with basic eq and ranger with ELB

K thanks .....Still looking thanks for offers

#135554 Gauntlets Of Virtue For Sale/trade

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 25 October 2005 - 12:33 AM in Items for Sale

Library info for Gauntlets of Virtue:
Armor base: 4, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: Once guarded by a vindictive and deadly spirit, these brilliantly crafted gloves are weaved out of pure silver, each encrusted with small glistening sapphires at the knuckle. Despite their heavy weight and bulky appearance, they surprisingly offer an ideal amount of defense during battles. For centuries they were locked away deep within the rocky depths of Mt. Frostborn, hidden from any prying eyes like an enchanted treasure. In legend it is said that those who are fortunate enough to obtain and adorn these spellbound gauntlets strangely develop miraculous and even godly amounts of physical power., Level needed to equip it: 29, Strength modifier: 2, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Looking for Arch crits or gold ......Offer here plz because your offer will just be pasted here if you offer in game VampireDeviant in game

#120728 Dwarfs Dwarfs Everywhere..

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 03 July 2005 - 03:18 AM in Characters for Sale

Race/Class: Female Dwarf Adept Berserker. Str: 20, Int: 9, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 13, Lev: 23, Exp: 24,946,628, HP: 378, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Race/Class: Male Dwarf Adept Fighter. Str: 21, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 17, Chr: 10, Lev: 22, Exp: 18,613,273, HP: 255, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

Race/Class: Male Dwarf Expert Berserker. Str: 21, Int: 7, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 13, Lev: 25, Exp: 50,019,239, HP: 410, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

\
Get Me on VampireDeviant in game...... buy all three get a discount....2 hallies for sale with them

#118007 5 Stat Ling

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 10 June 2005 - 02:32 AM in Characters for Sale

Race/Class: Male Halfling Ranger. Str: 18, Int: 15, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 17, Chr: 19, Lev: 13, Exp: 541,352, HP: 132, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character can still be /reset.

Insecurity and 10k
Insecurity's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Druid. Str: 16, Int: 21, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 17, Lev: 24, Exp: 45,308,260, HP: 225, MP: 249, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Grasping Vines, Jolt, Camouflage, Nourish, Thornshield, Stoneform, Gaea's Blessing, Nature's Fury, Stormwrath.
This druid can morph into a Panther.
This character has been a level 9 Druid, with 91 HP, and 99 MP.

Page/Memo VampireDeviant in game

#117738 Little Ranger Lvl 16

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 08 June 2005 - 02:23 AM in Characters for Sale

Ok here it goes

Gold = 100k

Crits =
Prozac's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Fighter. Str: 20, Int: 14, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 13, Lev: 28, Exp: 130,648,380, HP: 307, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 28 Fighter, with 307 HP.

This one is My namesake so a Name Change would be included within the exchange.... Vampiredeviant's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Druid. Str: 16, Int: 21, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 17, Lev: 24, Exp: 45,239,088, HP: 225, MP: 249, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Grasping Vines, Jolt, Camouflage, Nourish, Thornshield, Stoneform, Gaea's Blessing, Nature's Fury, Stormwrath.

Addicting's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Dwarf Berserker. Str: 21, Int: 10, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 15, Chr: 16, Lev: 23, Exp: 30,672,169, HP: 369, MP: 0, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 23 Berserker, with 369 HP.

Acoustic's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Fighter. Str: 21, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 17, Chr: 10, Lev: 22, Exp: 18,745,845, HP: 255, MP: 0, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 22 Fighter, with 255 HP.

Kleptomania's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Thief. Str: 20, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 9, Lev: 18, Exp: 4,140,764, HP: 194, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character has been a level 9 Thief, with 105 HP.

Aleistercrowley's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Mage. Str: 8, Int: 21, Dex: 18, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 13, Lev: 17, Exp: 2,683,942, HP: 142, MP: 232, Stm: 2.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Flame, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Invisibility.
This character has been a level 9 Mage, with 78 HP, and 130 MP.

Nikolai's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Gnome Mage. Str: 17, Int: 21, Dex: 18, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 8, Lev: 1, Exp: 401, HP: 14, MP: 24, Stm: 1.
Spells: Shock.

dagger of spirits, halberd, spiked set , a few pikes, all come equipped with what they have on atm i wont take anything off of them

#117735 A Few Crits For Sale Or Trade

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 08 June 2005 - 01:41 AM in Characters for Sale

bump

#117634 A Few Crits For Sale Or Trade

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 07 June 2005 - 05:59 AM in Characters for Sale

Vanilla has been sold

#117629 A Few Crits For Sale Or Trade

Posted by VampireDeviantReturns on 07 June 2005 - 05:33 AM in Characters for Sale

Ok here are a few crits I am wanting to sell / Trade, I am looking for a decent ranger and would trade all of them for one if necessary and good enough ranger so lets begin with the highest level crit first

Prozac's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Fighter. Str: 20, Int: 14, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 13, Lev: 28, Exp: 130,648,380, HP: 307, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 28 Fighter, with 307 HP. [Comes with Spiked Set]

This one is My namesake so a Name Change would be included within the exchange....

Vampiredeviant's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Druid. Str: 16, Int: 21, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 17, Lev: 24, Exp: 45,239,088, HP: 225, MP: 249, Stm: 3.

Addicting's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Dwarf Berserker. Str: 21, Int: 10, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 15, Chr: 16, Lev: 23, Exp: 30,672,169, HP: 369, MP: 0, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 23 Berserker, with 369 HP.

Acoustic's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Fighter. Str: 21, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 17, Chr: 10, Lev: 22, Exp: 18,745,845, HP: 255, MP: 0, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 22 Fighter, with 255 HP.

Kleptomania's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Thief. Str: 20, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 9, Lev: 18, Exp: 4,140,764, HP: 194, MP: 0, Stm: 3.
This character has been a level 9 Thief, with 105 HP.

Aleistercrowley's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Mage. Str: 8, Int: 21, Dex: 18, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 13, Lev: 17, Exp: 2,683,942, HP: 142, MP: 232, Stm: 2.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Flame, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Invisibility.
This character has been a level 9 Mage, with 78 HP, and 130 MP.

Vanilla's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Elf Cleric. Str: 12, Int: 20, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 20, Lev: 15, Exp: 1,171,195, HP: 144, MP: 175, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Holy Might, Divine Light, Blessed Force, Consecrated Embrace.
This character has been a level 13 Pacifist, with 125 HP, and 153 MP.

Nikolai's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Gnome Mage. Str: 17, Int: 21, Dex: 18, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 8, Lev: 1, Exp: 401, HP: 14, MP: 24, Stm: 1.
Spells: Shock.

Page/Memo Prozac within game..... also take bids and or offers on forum...Thanks for viewing and if at all interested please do not hesitate to approach me with negotiations