Venture's Content

There have been 41 items by Venture (Search limited from 10-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#177335 Improve Paladins

Posted by Venture on 09 October 2006 - 09:27 PM in Paladin Class Discussion

The way i see it is paladins heal for less than clerics so they have to have some other bonus to make up for this...

A few suggestions is maybe a better version of Circle of Healing (remove it from clerics too maybe) this would make them more party friendly because they can then heal the whole party at once.

An armor buff casted on single characters, replaces enhance from clerics so they're defensive rather than attacking like clerics (not many people use the armor spells by clerics because they just dont last long enough).

A spell that heals for something small every x seconds like a reverse poison with a duration of 1-3 minutes maybe not have this if they get the improved circle of healing spell?

A protection spell lasts 3 seconds takes all stamina (requires full stam too) for 3 seconds the monsters cant attack your party, costs lots of mana too so it cant be re-cast and abused possibly 200-250mp regardless of the number in the party.

I'm sure there'd be problems with some of these and i dont expect them all to be added because that might overpower them but just say what ya think?

#170234 Who Do You Think Will Win?

Posted by Venture on 12 July 2006 - 09:13 PM in Off-Topic Polls

Whether the ref saw Zidane or not, he cant get away with something like that and deserved the red card.

#169966 Who Do You Think Will Win?

Posted by Venture on 09 July 2006 - 08:48 PM in Off-Topic Polls

Italy win 5-3 on penalties unlucky Jazza

#169657 Green Dragon

Posted by Venture on 06 July 2006 - 10:04 AM in Nightmist Development

Would make since to have some sort of other dragon somewhere since the one in the dungeon is Blue Dragon and not just The Dragon so there must be another somewhere...

#168151 Desperate Housewives

Posted by Venture on 22 June 2006 - 11:37 AM in Clan Forum

Amen.

#168079 Desperate Housewives

Posted by Venture on 21 June 2006 - 09:48 PM in Clan Forum

Well said.

#168074 Desperate Housewives

Posted by Venture on 21 June 2006 - 09:24 PM in Clan Forum

Yer put them straight and stay on topic!

Housewives are ace and those who are moanin bout us ego trippin STFU get a sense of humour n stop takin everything so seriously. Its a game, if you dont appreciate our sense of humour dont post on our thread.

#167929 What Class Is Your Main?

Posted by Venture on 20 June 2006 - 02:41 PM in Off-Topic Polls

Thief ;)

Class Ranking: 1/2918

#167926 Post Your Thiefs Hp.

Posted by Venture on 20 June 2006 - 02:36 PM in Thief Class Discussion

Jolt now arch with 288

#167925 Desperate Housewives

Posted by Venture on 20 June 2006 - 02:32 PM in Clan Forum

I look forward to the day I read that you 've sold the clan like TA to add another 5-6 cobalts to the jared/alan collection :wub: ;)

If they sold the clan they wouldnt make enough for 1 cobalt never mind 5-6 it only has 14 rooms...

And to Joe our house is small but we're big enough to know when we can start boasting about it :wub:

And to Jazza I <3 the housewives :wub:

#167851 Desperate Housewives

Posted by Venture on 19 June 2006 - 09:29 PM in Clan Forum

Dave?

Yes?

#167747 Halberds

Posted by Venture on 18 June 2006 - 01:08 PM in Suggestions

No

Reason: Dg is old school and doesn't need changing.

DG has been changed and moved so it's not old school anymore... old school DG is the DG you could solo on a lvl 20 pally.

make them sellable to a shop for 25k so they dont go below tht. sorted

#167441 Who Do You Think Will Win?

Posted by Venture on 15 June 2006 - 11:00 PM in Off-Topic Polls

if england beat sweden n trinidad and tobago win by 3 goals (at most depends on the england sweden score) they can still go through... GO T&T!

#167062 Drunken Masters Mosh (13/06/06)

Posted by Venture on 12 June 2006 - 11:41 PM in Event Logs

I'm magical i disappeared, notice i neither die or leave... ;)

Congrats too

#167027 Clay Golem

Posted by Venture on 12 June 2006 - 07:36 PM in Comments

I think theres been something on this before but nothing has been done so im bringing it up again.

Clay Golem: You can not harm that which is not alive

Yet its not undead. So either make it undead (prefered option by me) or change what it says ;)

#166850 Post Your Thiefs Hp.

Posted by Venture on 11 June 2006 - 09:14 PM in Thief Class Discussion

Arches
Convicted (323/323)
Pandarus (327/327)
Trivia (315/315)
Clincher (284/284)
Battousai (298/298)
Incensitive (289/289)
Stratocaster (282/282)
Mike (286/286)
Irrational (295/295)
Cut_Throat (322/322)
Jinz (321/321)
Lipton (328/328)
Quit (326/326)
Fazed (290/290)
Tracers (321/321)
Liquidus (287/287)
Ralyk (323/323)

Master
Jolt (270/270) Very close to arch

CBA to post lower level thieves

#166737 Who Do You Think Will Win?

Posted by Venture on 10 June 2006 - 10:01 PM in Off-Topic Polls

Shaka Hislop is a legend he made some great saves for T&T ;)

And i agree give the goal to Beckham.

#166526 New Event

Posted by Venture on 08 June 2006 - 09:19 PM in Suggestions

i'd like to see a texas hold em tourny.

50-100k entry (only serious players) just bring it in like RR but cant bring in more than the amount to keep it fair.

automated or staff controlled dealer. (whichever is easiest im sure staff would watch anyway)

1st person types /bet (amount) or /fold to fold and the next person types /call (if the persons bet) or /fold to fold. When the river has been laid and you want to see type /see and pot goes to best hand (obviously).

If you leave the table your gold goes in the pot to stop people from bottling it and again limits to only serious players.

Maybe put a 1 hour time limit and whoever has the most gold at the end of that (if the game isn't already over) takes the lot.

Would take some programming but would be fun.

#166227 Who Do You Think Will Win?

Posted by Venture on 06 June 2006 - 06:22 PM in Off-Topic Polls

I hope England win and i think we have a chance but we'll need some luck.

To those who are calling it soccer... its called FOOTBALL not to be confused with the american game where the feet are rarely used so shouldn't be called football, but it is for some reason.

And for the two arguing about being chavs... you play nightmist, that gives you enough geek points to safely say your not a chav. ;)

#166192 Welp, I Am Back Yet Again Haha

Posted by Venture on 06 June 2006 - 03:11 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

Heeeeeeeeey

#165691 Boss Drops

Posted by Venture on 02 June 2006 - 11:21 PM in Nightmist Development

Library info for Jewelled Dirk:
Base damage: 30, Can be used by: fighters, thieves, Description: Small but extremely deadly this was the former weapon of the great assassin (name), however it disappeared long ago when (name) went on an adventure in search of riches but found nothing but a painful and grousome death. His body was found outside a cave but the dirk was nowhere to be seen. The Jewels in the fabled weapon are the source to it's power, enchanting it with the ability to inflict huge damage although it corrupts the wielders mind; which may explain why (name) tried taking on the beast that slew him., Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: -4, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: -1, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

Alternate but extremely low drop rate for either Banshee or Chameleon, descrip may need work since i'm not the greatest writer.

Library info for Enchanted Flail:
Base damage: 19 Can be used by: clerics, druids, fighters, berserkers Description: Although it looks like the average flail you will deffinately tell the difference when it's put into use. When striking a target the flail emits blasts of fire all around it which is also bad news for the wielder., Level needed to equip it: 10, Magical No, Vamparic: -0.4, Armor: 0, Strength modifier:0, Intelligence modifier: -4, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table:skeleton:1.25|skeletal:1.25|Hydra:1.3 , Mana leech: .

Just thought i'd try be inventive although it has a huge bd for lvl 10, it damages the wielder by 40% of what they hit. So even with a cleric it could be tough to keep healed. Alternate drop for Sewage Smithy or low drop rate in scarlet daggers guild off something, or could even be crafted from flail + something + something.

#165484 Paladin Races

Posted by Venture on 01 June 2006 - 10:10 AM in Paladin Class Discussion

3-4 foot tall pallys would own huh?, there blades are prob bigger then them selfs ;)

Halflings can be Paladins and they're 4 foot on average (according to LOTR).

So Gnomes don't have the excuse of being too small.

#164660 Gcb

Posted by Venture on 27 May 2006 - 09:15 PM in Suggestions

I don't think this will be a very popular suggestion but i think it would be good.

Ok, i think that the Giant Cinder Beast should be able to move squares in the upstairs area that is past the square that its at now.

This would stop people just logging on and typing "/spy w" to see if it's in (unless your lucky and it is on that square when you /spy) just thought it would give everyone more chance to kill it every now and then.

#164241 Berzerker Aim Ability

Posted by Venture on 23 May 2006 - 04:26 PM in Suggestions

Better suited to thieves i think, since they aim to assassinate they would want to be accurate.

#161738 Nightmist Premium Accounts

Posted by Venture on 04 May 2006 - 05:10 PM in Game Discussion

I agree with Gareth, alternative items only not more powerful ones.

And whats the big deal with the priority thing? Theres enough staff to deal with everyone now anyway and you'd probably only have to wait a little while longer if that.